Wednesday, August 5, 2009

We're going away

What's all this then..........


Did you know that there are ski fields in Australia?? There are quite a few. Both in New South Wales (that's the State we live in) and in Victoria too. The snow is pretty good but our ski season only lasts about 3 months max and you really have to time it right because we don't get as much snow as North America or Europe.
The pinkies are going skiing for a couple of days so we're being shipped off to our favourite Kelston Country Kennels. The ski resorts are about a 6-7 hour drive south of our house. Perisher Valley is where the pinkies like to ski.


Last Monday we visited our Nonna down in Sydney. It was our first trip in the mighty Volvo. B did his very best to daleproof his beloved car........hehe we still managed to get dog drool all over the back windows!!!!! D laughed and laughed when she saw how much trouble B went to. What's wrong with a bit of eau de airedale anyway?

We leave you with this video. Here we are playing in our Nonna's backyard. We wont be back until next week so you all have a good week and weekend.

tailwags

Noah xx

ps. stay tuned for some embarrassing skiing videos

28 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

OH!

A 'dale ghost!

Mom and I are smiling/smirking about the prep fur the Volvo...Mom says she'll nevfur really see the Xterra windows again!

Have fun!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Thor and Jack said...

Hehe! Funny video!

I hope the pinkies have fun skiing(I´m looking forward to some embarrasing videos).

Have fun at the Kennel, guys!

Take care

Thor xoxo

Dexter said...

That ghost dale was too much. I want one!

Somedoggie has a really big voice there.

Enjoy your vacation.

Slobbers,
Mango

Inky and Molly said...

That Dale Ghost game looks like a lot of fun. We must try it out one day. There is three of us at the moment so we suppose the more the merrier for this game.
Enjoy your time at the Kennels (if that's possible?).
Love,
Inky and Molly

Charlie Daniels said...

Have Fun! :-)

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We hope B and D have lots of fun skiing and that you all do well at the kennel. That video is too funny.

And we call those window smudgies siberian snart:-)

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Daleproof the mighty beloved Volvo, haha!
That's a carfull of Dales! Too cute!

Joe Stains said...

We hope your pinkies have the best time ever! We will talk to you next week!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Noah!
I wish your pinkies a pawesome time skiing!
And you all enjoy the kennel!
See you next week!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Hollie and Janie said...

Noah,
I hope your pinkies have fun skiing! At least B tried to 'dale drool proof the car! mama says to tell him to just keep windex wipes handy! I'm going to my grandmama's for a few days b/c mama is going to the beach. I hope you and your sissies have fun!!!
Love,
Janie

Hollie and Janie said...

Noah,
I hope your pinkies have fun skiing! At least B tried to 'dale drool proof the car! mama says to tell him to just keep windex wipes handy! I'm going to my grandmama's for a few days b/c mama is going to the beach. I hope you and your sissies have fun!!!
Love,
Janie

Asta said...

Noah
I love to see you and youw sissies in the beloved Volvo..I think you make it even mowe faboolous!
I hope you have a good time while youw pinkies ski.Mommi used to looove skiing in hew yooth,now she's too cweaky and poow, hehehe.We hope they have a gweat safe time!
loved the video!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Moco said...

What purpose does an auto have if not to house dogs and their slobber. Loved that video.

Duke said...

What a fun time you had at Nonna's! We hope your pinkies have a great time skiing! Could they please send us some snow! We're roasting this morning already!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Agatha and Archie said...

Really what good is a car without dog snot on the rear window...these humans..Archie is on his way to get a sheet so we can play the ghost game.He says I have to go under first...Have fun skiing!! Love A+A

Mack said...

I know deep down B really appreciates all the Dale artwork you did on the Volvo!

Have fun at your kennel!

Astrid Keel said...

Holy moly! Skiing! We can't wait to see the videos... :)

Petra said...

Hahaha! I LOVED the video! I hope EVERYBODY has a grea time, and I can't wait to see the skiing videos.

Eric said...

Teeheee!! That video was funny... sort of scarey too. Might be a bit like the skiing ones! Have a fab time you and the leggeds.

Wiry wags n kisses Eric xxx

Princess Patches said...

Our airemobile has Aire-art all over the windows too! We hope D & B have a great time skiing! We just looooove the appearance of Tess the Ghost dog!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Glad you were able to get an adventure! Have a good time!
--JB

Dewey Dewster said...

Geez....we're surprised that the 4 of ya can fit in the back of the Volvo at all.....Gram 'n Pap call it dog nose 'n we put it on the windows and dashboard of the car everytime we get in.....makes it seem more like home......smells more like it too....

Hope the Pinkies had a great ski trip.....

Dewey Dewster here....

Bae Bae said...

That looks really fun.
What a pawsome trip

~ Bae

Sue said...

You are certainly a handsome group. Have a good time at the doggy hotel and come back with lots of stories for us.

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh my sweet Noah and his sissies...I'm bustin' ya out of that horrid camp for Dales and pickin' ya up in the Volvo to take the skiing....B. gave me the car keys when I told him I was part of the resort staff hired to dedale the vehicle...can't believe he believed that nonsense...I can't beleive Tess knocked the blender over on the back seat...sorta like when Daddy went round the corner too fast on the way to the parkie yesterday and I hurled donuts all the way across his backseat...(Mumsie was workin'....)oh well...

I'm sure we'll be able to get the STAINS off the ulphostery soonest....I did see some smoke comin' outta that blender cord...you guys have different kinda pluggies over here?? Maybe that's why they keep catchin' on fire...sheeshch...

And Noah...that hot tubbie is going to be fabbers...I did bring my purple flannel jamies...it was 90 here today...no jamies for the Lacie in PA..I saw you had my basket packed...you rock Noah!!

Love you dear boy...

Laciegirlie

i said...

Have a good time now! Come back soon!

Juno said...

Noah, we have no idea you can go skiiing in your country! We smiled when we looked at the photo of you guys packed in the car.. Also we love the birthday party photo!

Momo & Pinot

Moose said...

That video made my momma giggle! You pups have a very nice woofel too!

Guest Book

Followers