Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Willow's date with the canine dentist & a special visitor

G'day blogging maties,
Crikey, it's been a while since we've posted. Things have been pretty quiet around here lately. Today however B took Willow to the canine dentist in Sydney. She had to be put out so her mouth could be x-rayed. The good news is there are no nasty abscesses and she now has very shiny teeth. She is a bit confused tonight because of the anaesthetic but all in all she is fine. I guess we will just have to live with the funny little noise she makes with her mouth. Look at her cute little face & she has a little bandage on her leg with smiley faces on it. The other night a very special visitor came to have dinner with us and stay over night. Look...it's Brooke, Opy & Benson's mum. Here she is having a cuddle with Willow. She also got lots of Lucy smooches but we weren't quick enough to catch them on camera.

Hope everyone is having a good week.
Catch ya soon.
Noah xx

35 comments:

Inky and Molly said...

We're glad Willow hasn't got anything else other then her Dale tongue and chompers in her mmouth..very cute with her little bandage on.
It's very kind of you to let your visitor sit on the couch, word has it though that they forget who is boss if you keep them on our level...
Pinkie is screaming, YES!!! come on down for a holiday!!! Or we could all go to that place in Beechworth...

The Black and Tans. said...

It looks as though your VIP had a splendid time. Wine glass in one hand and Dale under the other. Couldn't get any better than that!

Molly, Taffy and Monty

Dexter said...

You got a totally famous visitor to help you get used to having a new smile. Lucky girl. Hope that you weren't too confused when you woke up. Those sleepy drugs can really knock you for a loop.

Slobbers,
Mango

Deborah said...

Hey, You know you said, you haven't been around lately, and I thought right before that, gee, I haven't seen them in a while!! LOL.
Your soo pretty and I am glad you don't have any absesses. That is very yucky and painful. My dogs don't like getting there teeth looked at and I always get nervous when they put them under.
Have a great day and nice to see you again!

Hollie and Janie said...

I'm happy to hear that Willow's teeth are healthy and shiny! (wouldn't want a painful abscess to prevent one from chewing things one shouldn't!) Yay for such a sweet visitor! And Willow does like quite pitiful with that bandage! Good to hear from you!
Love,
Janie

Golden Daily Scoop said...

I've never been to a doggie dentist, I have a feeling after mom see's this post that will change!! BOL!!!

lotsa licks,
Miley

Mack said...

Willow still looks a little sleepy - but just as pretty as ever though!

It's so nice to meet bloggin' buddies!

TwoSpecialWires said...

Lucky girl, Willow! Extra cuddles from Brooke (she looks like she's as happy as we know you must've been to get scritchies from another pair of dog-loving hands!) AND a fresh mouth with no apparent problems. We're glad they were able to rule out abscesses. Funny little mouth sounds must simply be fun little sounds to make!

Happy for you
Jake and Fergi xxoo

Scout and Freyja said...

It is always so nice to have good friends come to visit.

Karen Raye and Bentley Beargrass said...

Glad to see you back. Enjoy your pearly whites!

Agatha and Archie said...

Wow royalty at your house!!! Lucky ducks!! We are very glad that Willow's mouth is ok..Archie says to floss daily and don't eat a lot of candy( he is thinking of a career change) Love A+A

Faya said...

I am happy for Willow !
Vous avez de la chance de recevoir de si gentils visiteurs.
Bisous à tous, Faya

Duke said...

How cool that Brooke came to visit you guys! We love visitors too!
We hope you're feeling back to 100% in no time at all, Willow!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Great news from the khanine dental visit!

Khool news from the BJP/MsOpie mum visit too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Persephone and Buster said...

hi willow and the rest of the guys.. Ms.Blue here bringing you butt bopps on your toothy cleaning day. i can relate to that "out of it" feeling. i had my very large teeth cleaned this summer and well.... it was an experience. i'd rather stay at home so the next time i'm gonna send my dad in my place....and we can laugh at him when he's whoooozeeeee...
but so glad you are free and clear of any bad old tooth ailments.
Ms. Blue and thebuster & Persephone too.

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hi auntie Brooke, how are Opy and Benson?
Poor Willow, does the IV site bothering you much? I'm glad everything is normal, love y'all.

Lorenza said...

Glad to know Willow is fine!
Brooke! I am sure you all enjoyed her visit!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Bogart H. Devil said...

Glad to hear all went well with Willow... we're so jealous here that you got a Brooke visit!!! I can't wait until they come to see us!!!!

Love,
Bogart

Tenkiller Airedales said...

OH NOOOOO......... Mommy is reading your post and checking everybody's teeth out! WE ARE IN BIG TROUBLE I fear..... Good to see everyone looking so happy ... and Willow looks cute in her bed...

Aireslaps,
Apache and the tribe

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We are sending good wishes to Willow that she recovers soon from her dental work - she looks cute sitting there with her little bandaid on.

How special to get some cuddles with Opy and Benson's Mum. She looks very happy in that pic.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

JD and Max said...

If we may say so Willow - you look wonderfully smug in that last photo, and why not as that's some good snuggling going on there! Glad to hear that your toothie-pegs are all okay too! Schnauzer snuggles to everypup - JD and Max.

Anonymous said...

Very cute Pictures!!

Thor and Jack said...

I´m glad to hear this good news about Tess´s canine dentist visit.

xoxo
Thor

parlance said...

That's great news, about Willow's teeth! I guess that healthy diet does a lot of good.

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Hi there - I'm Sugar. Just found your blog and LOVE to make new friends. Glad you had a great visit to the dentist. Looking forward for your visit to my blog. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Marvin said...

Hello! I am pleased Willow is ok? Phew, I was worried when you said Willow was put out in Sydney, I was hoping she didn't get lost. But as always I got the wrong end of the stick, he he he!

I hope she is feeling much better now, and her gnashers are flashy.

Lucky you meeting up with The Brookester, I hope Lucy gave her plenty of lovely licks!

lotsaluv Marvin xxxxxxxx

Juno said...

Hello Willow. We're glad that you had a good news! Our mom often tell us we (well especially me, Momo) need to go see the canine dentist. Mmmm...

You guys got together with Brooke again? How nice!!!

Momo & Pinot

Persephone and Buster said...

Willow, Girl, you've chosen the WRONG anesthetic! Have ye not heard of Guinness? Or perchance a pint of Fosters Bitters for those in the Land of Oz...

Glad those teeth are shiny--Buster sends a big kiss, right on the incisors!

Persephone, Bailey, & Bozo the Wonder Dawg

Eric said...

Willow ...wagging those Royal K9's are ok. Mom says she sort of agrees with M and M's comment though could be better if the wine glass was full!!! Wiry wags n kisses Eric xxx

Anonymous said...

*Shudder* - the canine dentist!!!! But we're glad to hear that things went so well :)

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

We are glad Willow's teefes are ok.
And nice to meet Brooke!
Does anyone know if there is going to be a DWB Card Exchange this year?
--JB

Kasha said...

Take it from a former dental assistant- you are lucky to have such caring owners for your teeth!
Kasha and Africa

Southbaygirl said...

Willow you are so brave! I bet your teeth feel alot better now!!!

I hope you guys had a great weekend!! I miss you...but mom and her work! Stoopid work!

Woof

Velcro

Dewey Dewster said...

Geez guys....we haven't been around fer a spell.....I had ta read tons of stuff ta get caught up on what ya have been doin'....

The food safari sounds like a great idea and it looks like D had a bunch of fun at it....

The videos of ya all playin' ball are great and it looks like ya share a bit better than we do....'n I see that ya get a bit testy with each other too....gee we may be miles and miles apart but we're pretty much the same, aren't we?

Hope Lucy enjoys 'er clean teeth and that ya all enjoyed yer special visitor.....

Dewey Dewster here.....

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

We are glad Willow has a shiney new smile! How lucky are you to get to have Brooke visit?! We hope she makes it to the Western USA next summer so we can get to meet her too!
Smooches from pooches,
BabyRD & Hootie

ps-Glad to finally be able to see your bloggie. Had a little problem getting it to come up there for a while. That's what we get for having a cheap mommy who has to use free wi-fi!!

Guest Book

Followers