G'day Blogging maties
Well yesterday Tess, Willow & I went to the 2009 NSW Airedale Association Christmas party...crikey that is a mouthful. Lucy stayed home with Coral (our B&B sitter) & Megan (B & D's niece who is living with us) so she had lots of love and cuddles.
It really was a fun day. We headed down to Sydney nice and early. There were 14 airedales all together. Some of us entered the fancy dress party. You can see a Christmas theme happening. Well guess what.....I won 1st place. Here is the line up. Our blogging matie Ruby and her baby girl Gracie looked great. D says they should have won. Teddy looked really great to and so did Major.
Another fun event was bobbing for frankfurts. Here is Harvey (we think) trying his luck.
D couldn't believe how much he looked like me. He was rather handsome.This was camp dale. It was pretty hot down in Old Sydney Town....32 degrees Celcius. Too hot for me.
Here is our pal Ruby and her little baby Gracie and Santa & the elf.
Little Gracie is playing with her litter brother Fozzy. They were so cute but I still managed a little growl at them when they kept bumping into me while playing.
Oh I came 2nd in the agility event.....D still doesnt know how I did it and 3rd in the recall event. Tess & Willow didnt win any prizes. I guess there is only 1 talent in this family.
Look at Harvey in the background of the next photo. He is the spitting image of ME. Lucky boy.

31 comments:
What a fun day - 14 dales -- we can just imagine!
Thank you for the adorable Christmas card! Somebody is a genius to get the four of you looking so angelic and all facing the camera at the same time!!
Wirey love, mate,
Jake and Just Harry
Wow, it looks like you guys had a great time!!!!!! All those Dales in one spot!
Oh and the costumes look great!
~ Jedi & Ahsoka ~
Great photos D. Glad you managed to take some, Kay forgot to take any.
It was such a fun day - and great that all of you guys got to come.
cheers,
Ruby
What a great time you all had! How awesome that you got to meet Ruby and baby Gracie!
Congratulations on your wins, Noah! We're not altogether surprised though - you are one handsome boy!
Happy birthday to Tess!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Noah! You better have won first place for putting up with that dorky costume. Sheesh! Great dale get together.
Yesterday momma said to master, "I think I would like another Airedale, just like Angus." and Master said, "are you insane?" What does that mean? Does that sound like no? I will point him to the photos of your handsome self to see if it softens him up.
Slobbers,
Mango
I just know you had an Aireriffic time!
What great fun to meet up with all your mates!
Congratulations on first prize! That is awesome. Your such a cute Santa! That looked like so much fun!
Have a good day Santa!
Noah!
Congratulations on all of your wins! Harvey is one lucky 'dale to be as handsome as you! I love your costume and all the other costumes, too! I'm afraid to let my mom read this post... too many ideas for decorating me!! I am glad you had so much fun!!
Ruby and Gracie were soooo cute!!
Love,
Janie
Noah
What a fantastic Aiweevent!!1
Those costoomes on all of you awe pawsome !! I think evewyone should be a winnew, but I do have a soft spot fow you in my heawt, so I'm pawticoolawly pleased that you won
smoochie kisses
ASTA
pee ess. I weceived youw most amazingly bootiful cawd! Thank you..I have no idea when Momi will get awound to doing mine..you should be gettin it awound febwuawy I think
Wow, we wish we had fun events like that here. It looks like a blast. The costumes are so cute. And congrats on all your wins. Good job, Noah.
Woos, Phantom and Thunder
That looked like the best time. So fun that you get to visit with Ruby and her kiddos too!! You look soooo handsome in your Santa Suit.
Smooches,
BabyRD (trying my best to flirt!)
My best times are when I get to play with you big guys!! That's one good thing about Phoenix, the Dale Meetups. Your Christmas get together looked like a blast!!
WelshieHugs, Hootie
Oh what fun. You look great in your Santa Suit. Congrad's on your win..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
Congrats on all your wins, Noah!
You did great!
Looks like everyone had a pawsome time!
You all looked so cute in your costumes!
Too nice that Willow got to meet her sis Legend!
Happy Birthday to you, Dear Tess!
Love and hugs to all of you,
Thor
Hi Noah,
I love your photos. Your party looked like so much fun. I visited Penny, Patches, and Poppy this weekend. The three American aire - ladies said that their friend Jagger(I think you know him)'s Mommy meet your Mommy. I feel rather small sometimes around y'all because I am an 18 lbs version of y'all. I look just like you, but sometimes I'm the size of y'all's (airedales) heads.
Sally Ann, the welsh woman
Man, that looks like a great xmas get-together, too. It would be even awesomer if we could combine our two events and have a hundred Dales all in the one place!
You sure are the cool dude with your getup! We escaped the dress up parade as Max and Pekoe came with us so they got recruited instead. Tell you what, we're not jealous...
How cute's the Rubester and her little Gracie?? It's great that you get to meet up with them, we're just to damn far away...
You make a very nice Santa, Noah! We almost didn't know you in that outfit and beard!
Happy Tails,
William Tell
Well OF COURSE you won!! We just finished loking at the trip pictures and guess what?? Archie didn't faint PL2 DID!! when she saw the ice cave and the bungee jumping!!!!! ARchie just ran out to get a bungee cord but we don't know why..Love A+A
Tess
I just saw that it was youw Biwfday today..I'm sowwy I'm so late in wishing you the vewy bestest of happy Biwfdays sweet giwl.
I hope you get yummie Hoki filets and cayke and pwessies and fun playtimes..
all my smoochie kisses
ASTA
Happy Birthday, Tess!
Congratulations on your win, Noah!
Sure that was a pawesome event!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
what a wonderful party!!! So many Dales!!
I sure did like your costume, Noah! you sure looked handsome!!
And happy barkday tess!!!
Wow-I wish i could come and play with you guys!!
Woof
velcro
Happy Barkday Tess!
I started panting in your honour!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Looks like a lot of fun! 14 airedales is a lotta airdales. Did Willow get a lot of new juicy gossip?
We got your card! Thanks to you all!
--JB
Hi ya all!!! Nice to visit you!
Thank you so much for the fantastic card. What a fabulous event.
Come by for a visit sometime!
www.goldensierrarose.blogspot.com
Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose
That sure look very pawsome. :)
~ Bae
HEY noah... great pawty with all the aireeedales and you got to meet the next generation and willow's sister.. gee sounds like a great time. you do make a neat santa though even in the heat you didn't look wilted at all.
it's snowing here...a blizzard! we're getting geared up to trek out into the blizzard in a few minutes, hope we find our way back........
theBUSTER.MS.Persephone & Ms.Blue
HEY noah... great pawty with all the aireeedales and you got to meet the next generation and willow's sister.. gee sounds like a great time. you do make a neat santa though even in the heat you didn't look wilted at all.
it's snowing here...a blizzard! we're getting geared up to trek out into the blizzard in a few minutes, hope we find our way back........
theBUSTER.MS.Persephone & Ms.Blue
Oh Noah!!!!! Darling!!!!!
First of all we still haven't lookied at your pic from New Zealand...but Mumsie will...she is um rather far behind in life right now...and is racin' round like an idiot to catch up...but...
First of all...your package came with the teeeeeeeeny tiiiiiiiiiny lakie girlie WHO LOOKS JUST LIKE ME!!!!!!
AND she has such an impossibly small bottom...JUST LIKE ME!!!
Thank Auntie D. ever so much for thinking of us!!! (though I'm pretty sure she and B. think of us whenever they use the Volvo...they ever get that fishy smell out????)
Mumsie has her on the window sill so she can gaze at her when she does the dishes...which is like all the time!!! Thank you soooooo much!
Now Noah...I did hear you had several nasty toofers removed...I am jetting my way over by sleigh...should be arriving by midnight....yes, yes, I have ice for your sore jaw and some nice warm hoki broth to sustain ya till you can eat again...Oh...and some delectable passion fruit smoothies...(Lacie giggles....)
You looked totally fabbers in that Christmas dale contest....no wonder ya won!!!!!
Kisses dear Noah and see ya tonight!!!!
Your Laciecakes XXOOXXOOXXOO
Wow! What an amazing day! FOURTEEN dales? We heard Moma say she'd never want to leave the party! Reunions! Agility events! Photoshoots! And all kinds of doggie smiles! Paws up for the humans who organize it! Lucky YOU!
Love
Jake and Fergi xxoo
CONGRATULATIONS, NOAH! We aren't a bit surprised! You are amazing!!! Such a role model!!!
Whew... that was great fun. Noah claus... then I had a hard time telling you apart. Now that hot dog bobbing look like a contest I could take.
norwood
Wow - what a great day out. Love your costume too :-)
A little bit hot to party too hard!! We are struggling here in Bris as well!
Nice to find your blog,
Cheers, Karen & Patsy
Noah, you are one cool Dale in the Santa outfit! That was a great day out you had. Well done on the Agility and Recall exercises too.
Headrubs
Finni xx
Post a Comment