Thursday, December 10, 2009

Birthdays, awards and has anyone seen my teeth?

G'day blogging maties
I must show you what I got for my birthday. See the stuffies in my basket? They came all the way from the land of Baby Rocket Dog & Hootie. They are awesome. One of the stuffies is a sling shot. I haven't had the chance to fling it yet because I was whipped off to the vet to have my teeth removed but that's another story.
You may notice other stuff in my basket. My best matie gal Lacie sent me a blanket in her fav colour purple AND some very special Lacie fur which was stuffed in the blanket so our Customs wouldn't find it. Good thinking Mumsie. Aussie Customs is impossible...very stricked but we fooled them whaaaa haaaa haaaa haaaaa fools !
I also got a fantastic email card from Asta but D cant upload it here....It's great. I wish I could show you.
Oh Tess wants me to thank everyone who wished her a happy birthday for last Monday. She is 7 now and B calls her an old boiler hehe.


Look at this video. It's not D with dyed blond hair. It's Megan, B & D's niece from New Zealand. She is living here with us and guess what...she's a vet nurse. Yep we have our own vet nurse.
Anyhoo, she isn't working at the moment because she is going back to NZ for Christmas but she has been helping out big time with the B&B. Naturally, D doesn't want her to leave......EVER.
She's also really great with us dales and she loves the FOOD channel just like D.

We'd like to thank some of our pals for the following awards. This one "Circle of Friends" came from Ernie & Sasha. The rules are we have to list 5 things we like to do so I Noah am going to do this.

1. I like to rest in my basket upstairs especially now I have a lovely new purple blanket in it.
2. I like to wade in my pond and then dig in the dirt and get all muddy.
3. I like to welcome D home from work every afternoon.
4. I like hoki fillets.
5. I like to bark at the laundry man. He annoys me.

I know many of you have received this award so if you haven't and would like to play please feel free.




This next award we got from our maties Buster, Persephone & Bailey. Thanks pals, we think you guys are a blessing to.

Now to the main part of my post for today. Yesterday I was taken to the vet and 2 of my molars were removed. Stephen my vet said they were cracked and in danger of causing infection so they had to come out. See my leg.....it looks poodleish. I look sad. Don't you think I look sad? Sigh.


But I still have enough energy to do this:

I have to take some antibiotics & pain killers for a few days until I'm 100%. D thinks I'm still a bit groggy but that's just me lol.

tailwags everyone

Noah xx

33 comments:

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Noah,
You are so brave to have 2 teefies removed... you have become our mom's hero cos she is terrified of having anything done to her teefies!
Congrats on all your awards too...

Ruby said...

Glad you survived your dental surgery - didnt sound like much fun. You look remarkably well in your video.

And happy birthday.

cheers,
Ruby

Duke said...

You look so cute laying in your bed with your new stuff around you, Noah!
You still look very handsome, even with your Poodle leg! We hope you're back to 100% in no time at all!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Dexter said...

You look fit and ready for action. Dales have many large teeth so I think you will survive OK without a couple.

I was worried when you said you had a nurse living there that maybe the Lacie Beast had moved in. Not the kind of live in help I would want. Better just to have her furs.

Slobbers,
Mango

Karen Raye and Bentley Beargrass said...

Happy Belated Birthdays to you and Tess- sorry we missed them! Take care of those teeth- you need them to chew the good stuff!

Mack said...

Wow - you guys have your very own nursie??? How pawsome is that! Maybe she'll change her mind and not leave.
Noah, you act as if those bad toofies being removed didn't phase you one bit!

TwoSpecialWires said...

Wow! What do we say first? Congratulations? Happy Birthday? Heal fast? Or good luck? We understand Lacie is on her way over ... in a sleigh ... with Asta ... to cook you up some hoki fillets. Personally, I'd opt for some of Asta's yummy soup, if I had a sore mouth. Then again, based on your playful self, it looks like you are healing well!

Enjoy that purple blanket! Enjoy Megan! And rest well before the nurses arrive. You'll need energy!

Love
Fergi and Jake ooxx

Faya said...

Noah ! Vous avez aussi une histoire de fée qui vient chercher les dents en échange de cadeaux ? Ca existe chez vous ?
bisous, Faya

Petra said...

You have your own private nurse? How cool is that?!

Sorry about losing your teeth, but I'll bet you can still gobble down Christmas goodies!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a special fella woo are!

Khool pressies!
Special kharegivers!

LACIE FUR!

I'm so jealous!

I'm glad your teeth extrakhtion went okay!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Khongrats on the awards too!

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Hi Noah (and girls!), Sorry about the toofie surgery. I need to have one filed down but keep putting it off. ouch. Glad you like the gifts. Happy B-lated BDay to Tess...We're so forgetful of these things. Happy week to ya all!!
Smooches, BabyRocketDog

Ditto.XO-Hootie

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

You are all so lucky to have Megan there. Looks like you are keeping that arm in shape...
Happy late Birthday Tess...


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Sorry about the toofies, Noah. Hope you are feeling 100% soon. You sure know how to put on a good show for your video - loved it. Your vet nurse looks like a lot of fun too - hope you get to chase those tennis balls a lot.

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

Inky and Molly said...

Goshers, where have we been?? We missed everydoggie's birthday!
Our PA needs to get with the plot and check the important birthdays calendar more often.
Happy birthday, Tess & Noah!!

How very lucky you are getting all these pressies. If we were your sisters, you wouldn't be resting in a basket with stuffies like that.

Oh you are a funny man, you crack us up (barking at the laundry man)...

Hope the tooth thing will heal up soon. How did you crack your chompers? Were you eating brick house?

The Black and Tans. said...

Hi Noah

Sorry to hear you had to have 2 teeth removed but you certainly seem to have bounced back very quickly. Sign of the good healthy chap that you are.

Molly, Taffy and Monty

Asta said...

Noah
Lacie and I awe about to awwive don't you wowwy..we will make you totally well in no time!!! I love youw gifts in youw basket and am so happy that you awe feeling so fwisky aftew the suwgewy..Youw poodel legs awe vewy bootiful.
How lovely to have youw vewy own Vet nuwse(although I hope you still think Lacie and I awe the best nuwsies fow you, hehehe)
Big smoochie kisses to all of you till I get thewe
love
ASTA

Dewey Dewster said...

Geez ...happy belated birthday, Noah.....sorry ta hear about ya losin' 2 of yer teeth....hope ya feel better now...can ya still eat all yer good food???

I wanna tell ya, we're freezin' our butts off here right now and ya are runnin' around in little shorts and short sleeve tops.....geez we need ta come over there 'n fast....

Dewey Dewster here.....

Lorenza said...

Hi, Noah!
You got pawesome presents!
I hope you feel much better soon!
Congratulations on your Awards!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Hollie and Janie said...

Noah,
I am so happy you are ok! You do like quite pitiful in that picture. All of your new stuffies are great and that blanket is fabulous!
Love,
Janie

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Hi There ... I'm Sugar. Glad to hear that you are fine.CONGRATS on your award.
Just checking in if you received my ecard as part of the DWB Exchange Holiday Card ... if not it is posted on my blog. Looking forward to be blog friends.
Just want to wish you and your family Happy Holidays. I just posted my last post for the year ... we are going on a holiday break. Lots of Golden Holiday Woofs, Sugar

parlance said...

Noah, I hope by the time your humans read this for you, you are feeling much better. Losing teeth is disappointing, isn't it, but we humans have to make the call for you dogs, because you won't be able to tell us if the broken teeth turn into something really bad.

I had to make the same decision for Penny when she was just a young puppy and it was hard, but the vet said not to take chances.

JD and Max said...

Hiya Noah - we hope your mouth is feeling better now. And if it is we hope you're pretending it isn't so that you're getting lots of fuss and treats!

Hey, we loved that photo of you posing so proudly with your birthday gifts, so sweet! Those were some great gifts - you're a lucky pup!

Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Noah,
A lot has been happening over your way. Firstly happy belated birthdays to you and Tess. Next congratualtions on all your awards! Sorry to hear that you had to have two teeth removed! Mum wants to know how you take your medicine? Do you just take the tabs or do you have it in a treat?
Lastly you guys are very lucky to have your own vet nurse around. Looks like you are all having fun playing with her.

J&D

L^2 said...

Ooh, you got some pawsome birthday presents! We hope your mouth is feeling better too.

Also, thank you for the oh-so-cute holiday card! We’re having lots of fun getting to know other DWB members.

Happy Holidays!

Love and lots of licks,
Stella and Leader Dog Willow

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Noah,
Sorry to hear about your teeth surgery. Hope you´re feeling better now!
What cool birthday presents you got! Love that picture!
Glad you guys are having a great time with Megan. She looks super nice.
Congrats on your awards!

TwoSpecialWires said...

You know what Moma told us? That over the Christmas holidays, when she is there and we are here, she is going to go back and read all of your blog. She said she wants to get to know you and find out all the things we have missed prior to first meeting you. So. There you have it. Almost three years of reading material. And she promises to fill us in when she gets back!

Ask her if she followed through. OK?
Love
Jake and Fergi xxoo

Alf said...

Hey Poodle boy! You old softie! You look so cute in your basket with everything around you!!

I hope the gums soon heal up for you and you can get back on those Hoki fillets!!!

Alf n Mindy

Finni said...

Happy Birthday Matey, and Happy belated Birthday to Tess too. Those are great pressies you got!
Too bad about the molars, I see it hasn't stopped you having a good old roll around though LOL.
I like to welcome my Mum (I don't do it to Dad) home every time she comes back too ... I like to smile at her and snap my teeth. She loves it - says it's special!
Headrubs
Finni xx

Bogart H. Devil said...

Sending you lots of good dental thoughts that you're feeling 100% soon Noah...

I got my Christmas card - and mama went nuts when she saw it as always... she is always amazed at how your mama gets you all together for photos, and with costumes too...

Love,
Bogart

Sherry said...

I had to have a tooth removed a few months ago. It wasn't so bad 'cause I got extra-special good food for a week. And Miro didn't!
Alanis

Juno said...

Hi and happy belated barkday, Noah and Tess! We love the report from The Airedale pawty! It's nice to see lovely weather over there.

Happy Hollidays, everyone!

Momo & Pinot

Agatha and Archie said...

We wish we had our own vet nurse staying with us as well It certainly would be handy..Of course Arch fainted when he heard you had teethie pulled...(or it might have been the sno plow who can tell anymore) Love and kisses A+A

i said...

You're very brave, Noah. Happy belated birthday to Tess! And congrats on your awards!

Guest Book

Followers