Personally I don't find this very amusing
I was asleep you know
Can't a dale have some peace .......strewth
Nothing like a little bit of bitey face on a Sunday morning
with Tessy
Have a good week maties
Noah x
Personally I don't find this very amusing
I was asleep you know
Can't a dale have some peace .......strewth
Nothing like a little bit of bitey face on a Sunday morning
with Tessy
Have a good week maties
Noah x
Posted by
Noah the Airedale
at
8:05 PM
26 comments:
You look so relaxed in your basket Noah! I like the little legwave :)
Finni and I play bitey face like that because I'm still not allowed a full-blown tearing about one.
Have a nice Sunday!
Nibbles
Nelly xx
we have the same basket!!! :D
we are cooool doggys noah
have a lovely sunday
kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii
Hey Noah, cool beddy bye.. maybe you need a cover to it since pinkies like to disturb. then again it could restrict the toe tapping ..
Judging your photo today for the MM show! just a reminder..i luv cookies. not too late:)
TULA
Ah nothing like a little run while you sleep..do it all the time..And we went and played bitey face after watching you two! Love A+A
Looks like you were doing a little jig there, Noah - love that foot action.
And bitey face is great - we do it all the time here.
Woos, Phantom and Thunder
You guys are so quiet playing biteyface - the exact opposite of us!
We're wavin' our paws sayin' hi to you, Noah!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Happy Times All Around!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Hi Noah! Sigh - humans have no respect for our privacy do they? What's a pup to do? JD especially runs a lot, woofs and even appears to have midnight snacks in his sleep, all of which the humans seem to find hilarious - humph! Max simply snores, he he he!
And hey, yeah, bitey face totally ROCKS!!!
Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.
Nice foot wave in the basket. Bitey-face is so gentle--much nicer than what we do!
love & wags,
River
Gasp! You are still so nekked! Maybe you are shaking from the cold. It is shocking. As for that bitey face. Very sporty of you to give her the higher vantage point.
Slobbers,
Mango
I love bitey face. I wish I have another doggy living with me so I could do it whenever.
Luv,
Duffy
Thank you for your wishes. I wish you a great week back. What's up with the leg action. My momma does this constantly with her foot!
Twink!
Noah!
Now you can't have your bad dreams for yourself! Hmmm...
And then... a good bitey face game with Tess!
Glad you all had a great weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
I "run" in my sleep, too, Noah! Mama says I make puppy noises, too, but I think she's making that up! What a great way to spend your Sunday!
Love,
Janie
Cute videos! Have a good week all of you!
--JB
Bitey face is a popular game here :)
Noah
I love the way youw leggie dances while you sneep.(who was youw pawtnew?)
I too wish I had a pawmenent bitey face playew at my house..It looks like a gweat way to stawt the day
smoochie kisses
ASTA
What a nice sleepy dance! Fergi could be your partner ... someday Moma will try to show you. But for bitey face, nope, she's not your girl. (Not yet, anyhow.) Oh how I wish someone WOULD play bitey face with me. It looks like so much fun. There is a little silky terrier in my neighborhood who'll play, but we are always tangled in leashes. Guess I'll just have to come and watch your video. And yearn. You've got perfect technique.
Jake xx
What's with the shakey leg? I get that too, even when I'm awake and the folks get all worked up about it. I never do it when I'm at the vets though. You have a good week too sweetie!!
X and I raise you one X and an O, BabyRocketDog
Liked the bitie face video.We get a bit rougher here with it.I like to combine bitieface with zoomies to make it more manic!!
WelshieManlyHugs, Hootie
You call that bitey face?? That is so gentle and slow, more like a dance. Not like the high speed,sharp-teethed cut and thrust that young Gracie brings to the game. I'm lucky I still have two ears.
You guys look very cool and sleek with your summer clips - I'm looking about the same. It's just too, too hot to wear fur in the Aussie summertime.
cheers,
Ruby and Gracie
NOAH--i guess when it's hot you can only conduct the symphony in your dreams....but the BEAT was a bit on the quick side noah... ride of the valkereeeez??? sure wasn't mozart.
happy days to you guys in t;h;e HOT spot of the world..
we got more snow last night.
theBUSTER, MS. BLUE & MS. PESEPHONE
I promise to not be sad. Thank you for your support and friendship
Deetz
Oh Noah...obviously you were dreamin of me, my dearest boy...you still are lookin' rather nekkid...Mumsie just made fur trimmin' 'pointments for us too...sheesch.
Hey, we notice you have a leather sofa...Mumsie wants to know if you guys CLAW it....she's just wonderin' for future reference...
You all looked ADORABLE in your hats!!! Hope you had a fabbers day!!!
Kisses, Lacie
You look so comfy there, Noah. LS and I've enjoyed watching the videos :-)
I am impressed by your ability to only move one paw while dreaming! I tend to move all four!!
Hugs,
Sitka
Wanted to stop by with lots of kissies to our favorite airedales down undah!
Happy Valentine's day
Tula
Post a Comment