G'day maties
Firstly let me say that we hope to get to all your blogs soon.
D & B have had some special Planet Airedale friends visit from the USA.
They came all the way from Washington State to see us (oh and other parts of Australia to lol), so they have been to preoccupied to help us blog.
Now I know the next photo is rather unusual and it's not often you would see me cuddling
with someone I don't know but clearly I was forced to have my photo taken with Mike
by my pinkies!! Well he is wearing an Aussie t-shirt so he can't be too bad !!!!
most of the evening.
D & B have known Mike & Lindsay for ages via Planet Airedale. They have a boy dale called Rufus who they say is just like me. He must be a pretty awesome dale hehe.
They told us what a pawesome time they had exploring the caves with the help of a guide of course.
The stairs you can see are the entrance stairs to one of the many caves tourists can walk through.
Some of the caves have pretty coloured lights inside that light up for a special effect.
The caves are a great place to visit even in wet weather.
It hasn't stopped raining in days and days. In fact on Thursday there was a landslip on the railways line which caused a Sydney bound train to derail. D was on her way home from work and had to get off her train because it was unable to go any further. There was also a landslip on the highway from all the rain we've been having.
Who was that goose that wrote that song about the Aussie Summer being stinking hot......
I think I jinxed summer !!!!!!!
Noah xx

37 comments:
Sure it was great to have your friends there!
The caves are pawesome!
I hope the rain goes away soon!
Paws crossed for everyone being safe!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
w00fs, the caves iz bute ti ful and its nice when friends come to visit..we having lots of rain too, but at least its melting the snow...
b safe,
~rocky~
How furry khool!
Pals from Wooshington State!
I wonder if they know Steve&Kat or Dubs?
I hope the weather improves!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
We were just about to say that the weather didn't look too hot to us ... and you said it for us. You must've ordered the rain to make your Washington State friends feel right at home for their arrival.
It looks like you were having a pawsome time, and sure went to some pawsome places. Everybody's gonna have great memories!
Lucky ducks.
Jake and Fergi xxoo
OMD how fun was it to have visitors from Planet Airedale?! Our hooman sissy lives in Seattle, Washington with her hubby and el Gato!
Those caves are sooooo cool.We would love to visit such a place too.
Now, did your D have to walk home when the landslide covered the rail tracks?? That sounds scarey...all the earth slipping away. Yikes.
Smooches,
BabyRD & Hootie
Lovely pics! Re songs, don't forget there is that other poem about "droughts and flooding rains".
That sounds great having international Airedale friends come visit. Going to the caves was a stroke of brilliance to get out of the rain.
cheers,
Ruby and Gracie
How awesome that you have company visiting, Noah! Wow! Those caves are just awesome!
We hope your rain stops soon. We're sure it's very depressing for you and your sissies!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Good to see you, Noah. Here's to some better weather coming your way soon. We are having snow and more snow and Mom says enough is enough, but we say - bring it on.
Woos, Phantom and Thunder
When the weather is bad, it's time for cuddles. Nice of you to have your photo taken. Visitors are worse than paparazzi.
Hope your summer returns soon. Non-stop rain here too.
Twink!
You are always so obliging to your pinkies! I am sure you are getting tons of love from your visitors!! Those caves are so incredible!! Thank the pinkies for sharing!!
Love,
Janie
Hiya Noah - oh, visitors are such good fun! Max likes to give them the 'once over' first just to make sure they're suitable, but JD is just like Willow, he'll cuddle and pose with everyone, he he he!
We know what you mean about the weather - sigh! We feel like we haven't seen the sun for years. It simply isn't on is it?!
Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.
I hope you enjoyed all your visitors :)
Hi Guys
I'm sorry I haven't been around. I've had the tuff job of judging for MM 2010. BTW- nice entries but I can't pick everyone. Miss Lacie is most disturbed with the results so I may have to go into witness protection.
That cave looks super fun to explore.. do they ever let dogs in there? Whoo hoo! Rain or no rain, you can't go wrong with a visit to Australia Have fun
norwood
did mike have bacon in his pocket? you snuggled right up next to him:)!
Noah you were a gRRReat competitor in the Mango Minster- top notch all the way!Click & treaties for ya!
kissies,
tula
Wow - you have friends from all over!! I just know it was super great to see them in person!
How great to have friends visit. Loved the pics and thought the caves were spektacularrrr. Thanks for sharing & visiting.
Wags
Ernie, Sasha, Chica
Those caves look kind of scary. You were very polite to pose with your visitor. (Or was he holding you down?)
Deew Noah!!
Congwatulations on winning Mango choice hawd wowking boy awawd!!!
I think you should have won mowe pawsonally, but you know that , wight?/
I love you
smoochie kisses
ASTA
those caves are freaky!!!
Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii
Those caves are beautiful, but our mom would have to wait outside. Yep, she's claustrophobic...big time! We're glad you enjoyed your company!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
You are a cute cuddler!
Ooh, those caves look a little bit scary!
--JB
It's good to be in touch with your feminine side Noah doing all that cuddling! I won't tell, don't you either but I love cuddling big time!
Wiry love Eric xx
Hi, Noah -
The caves are totally awesome. It is fun to have company.
Yes, Mama and Papa say that you should visit Mystic when you go to New England. You would enjoy Mystic Seaport.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
Fantastic photos! Looks like everyone is having fun :)
Love,
Bogart
Wow!! Those pictures were great, what lucky visitors to have your pinkies to show them around. Airedale people are the greatest!!! I was born in Washington toooooo!
Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade
We understand. Sometimes humans have to socialize or they start talking like dogs.. hehe
What a great place they went to visit.
We love the colored one...
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
Did Lucy lick 'em?
Thanks for that wonderful trip to the caves.
WoW noah... stalactites and stalagmites... we like those places to visit in the summer... it's cooooold down there. good to hear you are having fun w/your visitors...enjoy. hope the water stops coming from the sky so you can at least dry out for a bit.
theBUSTER, MS.Persephone, & Ms.Blue
we got a little SNOW!.. so it is verrrry cold.. 22 degrees! farenheit
WOOO those caves look spooky but with a handsome guide like you Noah how could anyone be scared...blush blush....Love Aggie and Arch PS Noah buddy that was Aggie typing I would never say that...plus I would never go in there..I mean ghosts and stuff..Arch
Noah! You look so cozy on your guest's lap. :) It's nice to have a visitors from overseas!!
Momo & Pinot
Looks like you all are having a great time! Great pictures!
Thor
Love those stalactites! It looks kinda cool in those caves... what's this about a hot summer?
We've got more snow coming tonight...want some? We'll send it by train...
Hang in there. The Second Law of Thermodynamics is inexorable. It WILL get colder!
Cheers,
Buster, Sephie & Bailey
Airedale people from Washington State? If they're from the western side, they must have felt right at home because we've been having lots of rain. Tell them Alanis, Miro and Sherry are waving big paws at them!
wow those caves are soo cool! My Mom's Mom and Dad got married in a cave in the US!
Cool cave pictures! My mom loves caves but I think they should allow us dogs to visit too. But I bet you it's one of those situations where they wouldn't be too happy if I marked on everything in sight. Oh well.
Woof,
Keeley
Post a Comment