G'day maties
What a day we had. There was a TV show being filmed here at our B&B. It's called The Sydney Weekender and it 'aires' every Saturday afternoon. It's a show about all the things you can do in and around Sydney like restaurants you can eat at, or places you can visit or B&B's you can stay at. All sorts of touristy things. The host of the show is Mike Whitney. He used to play for the Australian Cricket team and since 1995 he has hosted this show.
Well he is also a dog lover and had to meet the Leuradales. D asked him if he would have his photo taken with me. I didn't really want to because I'm camera shy. Next minute B picks me up and plops me down next to Mike. So yeah, I had my photo taken...................a couple of times.....
This is me with Mike.
Lucy gave Mike lots and lots of kisses. He met Willow & Tess too and was interested in hearing all about us. He now knows that Lucy has special needs hehehe...I guess he figured that out pretty quickly.

31 comments:
We read about the filming on FB!
Khongrats!
I'm sure woo made KHWITE the impression!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Darn! We sure wish we could watch the show!
They really should have let you and your sissies be on the show, Noah. Imagine the reviews the show would get!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Be kind when you see B on TV. Don't forget that the camera adds about 500 pounds or stones or whatever you weigh in Oz.
You look most unhappy there, mate. Not a good showing.
Slobbers,
Mango
coooool
we wish that we seen the show
your now FAMOUS
your a vip
Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii
woot woot 2 your B & B! so famous- do you give autographs?? too bad we can't see the 'aire-ing' here in the US.
& that's a wrap!
tula
Wow! how exciting! We'd love to be able to view your B&B when it airs!
Licks and wags
Tuffy and the Dog WOods Pack
Wow! how exciting! We'd love to be able to view your B&B when it airs!
Licks and wags
Tuffy and the Dog WOods Pack
Oh My Dog! That is so exciterating! And what great publicity for the B&B!!
That is totally cool!!!!I know famerous people, I know famerous people - W00t!!!!
Lots of Licks, Ruby
Ooooo can we touch you?! You've always been celebrity stock to us!Wish you were closer so we could give you smooches in person,er dog. You really are a world away from Phoenix,but we are with you when we watch your videos.;<) Will D be able to get a copy of the show when it Aires(woooo,nice word)? It would be cool to watch on line.
XxOo, BabyRD & Hootie
Noah!!
You should have totally been on TV! The B&B would have been booked solid for years!! This is very exciting!! I am so happy for your pinkies!!
Love,
Janie
Wow, that is awesome. We hope the TV show will bring lots of business to the B&B, but we really think you should be on the show too.
Woos, Phantom and Thunder
How exciting Noah! Wish I could see the show!
Thor
oh wow! that is super cool
w00fs, heehee i know they will all fall in love wiff u pups...and mama said she wooda hid too...wish we coulde watch it..
b safe,
~roccky~
Not even a cameo appearance? Folks would have rushed to the B&B just to meet you super handsome/gorgeous dales.
We read about the adventure on FB and are really excited about the opportunity for your B&B!!
Jake and Just Harry
That sounds like a great show and company. Almost famous is almost as good as the real thing maybe? Actually we think you are already quite famous....we know about you and we live so far away here in Texas!
--JB
Why would a cricket trainer host a dog show? BOL Noah, you do show your displeasure
Twink!
Noah
That is so cool!!1
I'm sowt of glad that you wewe not fee toowed on the show, because you would have so many new guest lining up to come stay thewe just to be neew you, that you would nevew have time fow us , youw fwiendses.
Ouw win, theiw loss, hehehe
smoochie kisses
ASTa
WOW, I wish I could see the show. Why don't you tape it and post it on your blog!
xxoo
WOW, I wish I could see the show. Why don't you tape it and post it on your blog!
xxoo
So sorry I haven't been visiting sooner! Wow, that is so pawsome to have your B&B featured on TV! You're so lucky to meet with the host too, Noah! Here's to more great businesses from your B&B! *grins*
Scottie
Wowzer! How exciting Noah. they must be mad though not to show you airies on the new TV show. The ratings would go through the roof. Hope we get to see a bit of the show and the scumptious dinner B + D cooked.
Wiry love Eric xx
oh I wonder if there is anyway we can get to see the programme over here, I would love to show my K, the B and B, and B and D, 'cos he has heard so much about you all since I returned.
Glad it all went well, I bet Lucy licked them all totally!!
Would love to know if there is a way we can see it, I guess it might get put on You tube or something.
Phew, cooking for 11 peeps, way to go D! ;0D
I hope it will be on Youtube eventually so we all can watch!
Your friend, Lenny
Oooh Noah - can we have your pawtograph? That was pretty exciting - Mike must be a really great chap if he's a doggie lover! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.
Cool! We now know someone famous! 'n it's about time that our favorite long-legged terrier breed got featured on something other than Dogs 101... Ya don't suppose that Mike would take a small trip half-way around the world to interview some Irish peasant-dogs, do you?
Please assure us that the infamous filmed dinner so meticulously prepared by D & B was served to you guys rather than to mere humans!
Hope the heat is letting up...We got more snow to send you!
Buster, Sephie & Bailey
Dogs. It feels like furever since we've dropped by. The days and weeks just turn into a blur sometimes, and we don't even have the excuse of celebrity-dom to blame. How cool is it that you got included in the interview. It's their loss that you won't be in the TV production. Just think of the ratings if you had.
You are OUR celebrities. We're proud to say we know ya.
Love
Jake and Fergi xxoo
What channel and will I be able to see it down here in melbourne?
Do you do autographs?
OOoh.. how totally exciting!! We wish we can watch that program.. any chance of uploading it into a video??
Oh and Noah, pawtograph please!!
Oh that is so cool.. We will have to see if we can find that here...
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
Post a Comment