G'day blogging maties
First of all I'd like to apologise for being slack about visiting your blogs. D & B have had a lot on lately and helping me & the girls with blogging seems to be low on their list of priorities....can you believe that??
Tess & Willow wanted to show you their latest trick and they are thinking of entering this photo in the next Pawlimpics (synchronised sleeping with head out of basket). Airedales have a funny way of sleeping hehe.
Now you all have a good month and Willow, Tess, Lucy and I will be back sometime in June with more Leuradale tales
Noah xx
ps maties, we nearly forgot to tell ya about our good matie Amos the airedale who lives in Alaska
He has his own blog now so please go and say g'day
http://famousamosalaska.blogspot.com

38 comments:
Hey guys. We hope your pinkies have the bestest time and look forward to seeing you again in 4 week's time.
We hope you survive that stint in the kennels. Be sure to tell us about your adventures there, too.
Our family just got reunited after almost a month apart too. They call it holidays but e know it's no real holiday without us!
Love, I&M
I say y'all should let scooter come over and pick you up in one of his friends planes. Y'all need to see Texas and OMD so should your pinkies!!!!
Let Scooter know, he can break you out and y'all can have some "venshurs"!
Stayin up north y'all miss soooo much!!! (all of it is nice of course! we're just sayin!)
Have a great trip, keep a side trip in mind and ...psssssttt be sure and let Scooter know a good time to spring you!
Hugs
Sunny
(ok anok I wil beez on calz waitin fur u too contack me ur pilot Scooter)
That synchronized sleeping is too much! What is it with airedales liking to sleep with their heads hanging off the bed? Angus did the same thing.
The big adventure begins!
Slobbers,
Mango
PAWSYLVANIA???
I didn't know they were khoming to see ME!?!
I must floof my pantyloons and tail to be ready!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Noah-
Tell D + B, that they need to come to the West Coast! That's where Wyatt's at!
Wyatt
Tell your folks to drive safely and have a WONDERFUL trip!! We hope your flat selves will have a great time too. See you in June!! XOXOXOXOX-BabyRocketDog and Hootie
We can't wait to meet your pinkies and your flat self, Noah! Tell D&B the Dale quilt is already on the bed! haha
See you soon.
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Yooohooo Noah! A whole month? Wow! Wishing your pinkie leggeds and flat selves a a wickedly good time on your adventure to A Merry Car! Keep your mincies open for my flat self!
Wiry love Eric xx
Geepers! you'll be in my neck of the woods too! safe travels.. and so furry happy you can flatten yourselves to come along too:)
kissies, tula
We are so jelly that your pinkies will be in NYC before we get there later this year -- but we're sure they'll have a wonderful time.
As for traveling with your flat selves -- our peeps are wondering the same thing since they'll have to find place for us in their luggage. Let us know if you have any brilliant solutions.
That synchronized sleeping is very cool. We'll have to try it.
Have fun in the kennels!!
Wirey love,
Jake and Just Harry
Thats a funny Video. Sheila the Lab hides from Amos because h is so obsessed with playing bity face games.
Hope yall have fun over here in the USA. Plus just think how excited the dog's will be when you get home :-)
WE hope D and B have a fantastic trip and we also hope your stay at the kennels goes well.
Molly, Taffy and Monty
WHAT???? Your Peeps think you are going IN THE SUITCASE???
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA...
NO NO NO NO NO...
Now Auntie D....the girlies and Noah's flatselves MUST go in the carry on....pawsitively!!
So they can climb out whence on the plane and go and climb on other's laps to snuggle...
Our flat selves seem to have been left in ENGLAND with that Eric...
So Mumsie has to squish us again...she said the boyz are pretty easy to flatten, but for some odd reason my butt keeps poppin' back up to a 3D form...
Now, I have my blender and Mumsie has her Coke Zero and SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!
Can ya bloggin' believe it???
It's almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TOTAL KISSES FROM A MERRY CA!!!
We will be welcoming you shortly!!!
Miss Laciecutiecakes!!!
Sounds like they are going to have a great time. And why can you NOT get in the suitcase? I don't think you are an illegal substance!!!
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
Hi, Noah!
The synchronised sleeping is pawesome!
I wish D & B a nice and safe trip!
I am sure they are going to have a great time there!
And you... enjoy your time at Kelston Country Kennels!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Hi noah
How can I get into that game with the girls. I'm sure they'd love to chase me!!!!!
run willow run.. hee hee
norwood
Hi Noah - aw, we're gonna miss you but we know that you'll have fun at the kennels - we can't wait to hear about what you and your beans get up to during the next 4 weeks.
Love that 'pawlimpic' shot - a gold medal for sure we feel! And we enjoyed that video too - wish we could have joined in the fun!
Schnauzer sngugles - JD and Max.
Sounds like you guys are gonna have a vacation as well!
Have fun!
-Mack
Noah, Willow, Tess and Lucy,
I hope you gave youw mom thousands of kisses fow mothew's day.
I can't wait to see youw flatselves at my house!!!!WoooHOOOO it's soon now!
Have a wondewful vacation
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Our mom is not blogging enough for us either so we totally understand.
Hope the trip is lots of fun!
We will miss you guys!
--JB
Too bad we are in the middle of our country - we would love to meet D & B and your flat selves too. Hope they have a great trip here and meet lots of blogger furiends.
Happy Mother's Day to your Mom!
Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
wow....your pinkies are coming to the states but not visiting mom and I in California???? That's a bummer!!!
We hope the 4 weeks go by really fast!!!
Woof
velcro
Have a good stay at Kelston Country Kennels you guys. That's a neat trick Tess and Willow are doing.
Safe journey to D & B. We're looking forward to hearing all about your travels :)
Nibbles
Nelly xx
Have tons of fun! We await your return!
The synchronised sleeping picture is lovely!
Have a good holiday, all of you.
Hey guys....ya all play so nice together...I can tell ya wire girls would be tryin' ta kill each other fer sure...
Hope D & B have a great time on the U.S.....where in Pa are they headed? Cause that's where we are....southwestern PA anyway....hope ta see ya all soon...
Dewey Dewster here....
Sounds like your pinkies are mainly visiting the East Coast, or we'd be glad to have them visit with us here in The Heartland, too. Hope they have loads of fun while they're here and bring you back lots of presents.
Happy Tails,
William Tell
Hey I spotted your Mom in New York. Isn't she pretty?
Have a nice safe trip D&B, love y'all.
Kiss Asta for me while you're there, will ya?
wOw maybe we'll see them as they fly by!! gee noah you need to flatten quite a bit to get yourself in one of the bags.. work at it man.. don't let them leave you there!
theBUSTER, Ms.Persephone & Ms.Blue
Happy birthday, Willow! We'll be celebrating your special day at Pepe's with your flat self and your pinkies! We can't wait!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Happy belated barkday, Willow!!!
Noah, we hope you guys will enjoy your stay at the kennel! D & B have email access while travelling in US? Toronto is only one hour away from New York City by flight... we wonder if they can make an additional stop here.... We'd love to meet D & B!!!
Hugs
Momo & Pinot
Hi, my name is Bella and i would like to be your friend. I live in Australia too, in Melbourne.
I am also a friend of Maggie and Mitch.
Wishing you a great holiday :)
Love, Bella.
Noah! Noah!
Your PINKIES are the coolest everest! MY MOM met them at Maggie and Mitch's and had a BLAST! Now guess what? THEY ARE COMING TO MY HOUSE TO SEE ME! OMG! I am so excited! And Noah, one of those toys in their suitcase was for ME! Thank you! Thank you! I am sending MY MOM out today to get something for your and your sisters! I picked it out myself! I hope you are having a goodest time at the kennel! OMG! OMG! OMG!
Love,
Putter ...
I have been reading about your Pinkies' visits to the US. They are the bestest Pinkies ever, and I'm glad to see they're having so much fun. My gurrrrlfriend Maggie told me she had a nose to nose with your flatself Noah. I hope I get to do that too with you one day, maybe your Pinkies will come to Canada one day? Its a lot cooler here!
Are you guys having fun at the kennel?
Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade
Hey there! Where are you going in New England? I live in New England???? Please send me an email and let me know where you are going and maybe we can meet up! Are you visiting bed and breakfast places??? It sounds like a great vacation. Have lots of fun!
xxoo
Deborah
You should be back very soon. We are looking forward to hearing about the visit to the States.
Welcome home dear Noah and girlies!!
Yes, do you think your Peeps bought the fact that you TOLD them you were at camp for the whole month when you were really touring the US in the Volvo? With me? I honestly don't know how you got that car over here...but I did have such a wonderful time gadding about with ya...and now that we figured out how to flatten that seat...
Noah, did ya get rid of those maps of Stowe?
Did ya reset the GPS so that Asta's house didn't come up as "home?"
Honestly, I don't think the Peeps will suspect a thing...I think they may be a bit jet lagged for a while...
Kisses dear boy...I hope that fur trim I gave you and the girls will fool them into thinkin' you got your "trim"....sorry about Willow's beard...the scissors slipped...
Love, Your Laciegirlie
Pee ess...I did remember to get the leftover hoki fillets outta the um boot you call it? There were only 8 of em left, weren't there?
FINALLY! We've corralled Moma (and she has us held close ... it's rumbling and booming outside, making it an especially good evening to read and catch up ... REAL close to Moma.) We're about to relive your trip ... enjoying all we've read about so far ... and beginning to look forward to a similar trip of our own in late July. We already know you set a good example. We're gonna have to work on our manner to follow in your flat pawprints.
SO glad you had a good time. So so glad!
Jake and Fergs and Family
Post a Comment