Asta & Duffy - the welcoming committee.
Asta tries to smuggle some olives to the piano
And that my friends was our first day in New York City.
Asta, Lacie, Eric, my sissies Lucy, Tess, Willow and I hanging out on the piano. We also had the pleasure of young Duffy's company.
The view from Asta's rooftop is wonderful

All the pinkies - Duffy's mum Auntie Karen, Lacie's mum Mumsie were there too all chatting happily at Auntie Ami & Uncle George's apartment
And that my friends was our first day in New York City.Noah x
ps. there are many more photos so stay tuned.

27 comments:
Woof! Woof! COOL!Hope you plan go to Central Park. Lots of dogs hangout there n you might see my friend Abby. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
Wow! The view of NYC from Asta's roof is just incredible! We can't wait to hear more about your trip to New England! We want to know EVERYTHING that you did!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
We can't wait to read about your Mama and Papa's New York Adventures Noah! So far so good though, lovely pics!
lotsalicks, Marv xxxxx oh and Jeannie xxxxxxxx
Noah
I bet you'we awfully happy to have youw Mom and Dad home , but I thank you fow those lovely pictoowes ..it bwought those wondewful days of youw visit wight back.
I'm so glad that youw flat selves came along.We think youw pinkies awe the best!!!!(and they take the most amazing pictoowes)
smoochie kisses
ASTA
pee ess..I twied to biggify the pictoowes and couldn't..do you think you could ask youw pinkies to send them to me in a pee mail?
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Great trip to the big city for all. We love that shot with the gorgeous sky. Can't wait to see and hear more of your big trip.
What great pikhs!
I'm so sure your pinkies had a blast!
BUT I'm sure woo are furry furry happy they are bakhk!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Whoop whoop. That must mean you're back?! Yay!
Looks like the Flatheads and the pinkies all had fun in the Big Apple.
We want to go there now, too...
Whoop whoop. That must mean you're back?! Yay!
Looks like the Flatheads and the pinkies all had fun in the Big Apple.
We want to go there now, too...
Welcome Home!
Looking forward to seeing all of the cool Noseventures everyone went on!
Bolo
Sob. Is everybody visiting Miss Asta except me?
Slobbers,
Mango
Oh Noah...doesn't that pic of the city from Asta's roof look like a postcard??
Has Auntie D. recovered from her jet lag? I have a smoothie for that!
Kisses, dear boy and love to the girlies...
Your Laciecakes
Wow! What a big city and big views!
Do Airedales get to go up on the roof??
Wyatt
I know you had a pawesome time there in NYC!
Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
There is nothing like NEW YORK. So my mom tells us. Love seeing all the photos. Thanks for dropping in to our blog.
Love Ya
Falcon & Jasper
Kodiak
What a lot of fun! Great pics!
--JB
Hi Noah & girls,
Glad you made it back safe and sound. We've been sorta following your USA visit on everybody's Blobs.
That view from Asta's house is wonderful!
Looking forward to the next photos.
Nibbles
Nelly x
Oh home again! Glad your pinkies are safe and sound and sharing all their photos too. So nice that your flat renditions got to make the trip.
Smooches from pooches,
BabyRocketDog and Hootie
Welcome back!
What a furtastic trip.
A trip to remember, right mates?
I have followed your journey from day one, I wish I were there. Isn't that nice to see true friends offline?
Please swing by my blog to have my mom smiling at you online.
Cheers!
What fun with friends you are having.. We can't wait to see more pictures..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
Welcome home to dogs and humans! Will we be getting some holiday snaps from Kelston country Kennels????
What a wonderful vacation your pawrents had.. the highlight of it must be meeting with all the DWB doggies and their families...
So did they get you anything from the trip?
hey Noah must be wagging to have your pinkies back home. Though I know they had a super dooper time in NYC and all over. Wow look at that square gathering welcoming you! And being joined by you and your sissies on the piano and then the olives mmmmm made my day!!
Wiry love Eric xx
One fowl swoop, hahahahah, that's a good one noah..OK You know how obedient I am, LOL,
I will woote fow Ostwalia happily!!!! but only if you fouw join me in cheewing
smoochie kisses
ASTA
HEY NOAH.. you're back! hope you enjoyed your "spa" visit. it looks like the pinkies had a great time in new yawk! did they bring back a liberty girl statue for you? glad to see you!
theBUSTER, MS..Persephone & Ms.Blue too
Hey Noah, I bet it's great to have your pinkies back. Did you know they hung out with some little white pointy eared doggie over there? Give'em a lil growl for that one buddy!
We know you are glad to have your pinkies home. And WE"RE glad to be able to see all the pictures. All of them! What a great time!!!! And what a great group!
(When're ya coming to Colorado?)
Love ya
Jake and Fergs
Post a Comment