Saturday, June 12, 2010

More on New York

Here ya go folks, some more pics of New York City.

Statue of Liberty (kinda obvious hehe)

Downtown New York

Flatiron buildingTwo dorky Aussies on top of the Empire State Builiding

Guess who lives in that big building down there

Yum, dinner with the Kroons. Asta getting a little something special.

Noah xx





13 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khool!
KhOoL!!
KHOOL!!!

So furry khlose to my floof!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Thanks fur sharing your pinkies!

Duke said...

As close as we live to NYC, mom has never seen the Statue of Liberty in person! Isn't that so sad!
Hey, we don't think those two Aussies are dorky at all! They're lots of fun!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Wyatt said...

Looks like Asta was the pawfect host! BOW WOW!

Wyatt

Nelly said...

We love all the photos of NYC especially the ones with the 'dorky aussies' in it. LOL
Nibbles
Nelly x

Angus said...

By the cheerful look on the faces of the 'dorky' ozzies you must be enjoying great weather.

Asta said...

I miss you!!!!
come back wight away

I think you awe two faboolous Ozzies!!!! We loved evewy inute wif you
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Eric said...

Great photo's of NY and the Aussies too. Though I was sort of suprised they weren't standing on their heads. I know I know ...not funny....

Wiry love Eric xx

Lorenza said...

Pawesome!
Happy weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Charlie said...

What a fun time! Next time we hope D&B and your flat (or otherwise) selves come to Oregon!
- Charlie

Joe Stains said...

Nice pictures, especially Asta!! :)

Unknown said...

Noah and pinkies
That was a great visit your dorky pinkies had.. I only wished i could've met them sigh. So close! Um i don't live in norwood ma but many people ask if I'm named after the town... No the fine rescue folks in Tennessee named me and mom liked it! Glad u had a super trip!I hope the dales r all snuggly in their flying saucer beds!
Norwood

Inky and Molly said...

Haha, dorky Aussies. You should wait till our pinkies get there. Then things will be dorky...

TwoSpecialWires said...

We wish those Aussies had been in NY (or Connecticut or Boston ... or should we say NY AND Connecticut AND Boston) when we're gonna be there. We can tell by looking you've got some good folks. And you visited some good places with great people.

Thanks for sharing,
Jake and Fergs

Guest Book

Followers