G'day blogging maties.
Thought we'd give you a break from our travel pics.
We took this video a couple of weeks ago.
Noah xx
G'day blogging maties.
Thought we'd give you a break from our travel pics.
We took this video a couple of weeks ago.
Noah xx
Posted by
Noah the Airedale
at
5:03 PM
23 comments:
Are we really first??? I'll believe it when I see it!!!
We just caught up on your travel pix...saw M & M's place and A & A's...OMD...your pinkies and you flatties musta had the best time ever!!!
I can't believe how clean the street was in front of Archie's housie...he musta been out there with a bucket and scrub brush plus the broom!
You dears look adorable playin'...why was your tail at half mast Noah?? My, your furs are quite short...are you cold dear? I'll pop over tonight to snuggle...preheat my basket for me, OK?
Mumsie just spent the last half and hour in a panic lookin' for Scruffy's electric collar. She found it...it was ON HIS NECK.
It's so hard to live here at times...
Kisses to all including your peeps!
Laciekangaroocakes!
OMD...we were first!!!!
AROOOOOO shouts Stan
RUFFFFFFFF barks Scruffy
SCREEEEEEEEEEECH articulates Lacie!
XXOO
Your Pinkie was acting weird, huh? Good thing you were there to alert. Those crazy gals just don't get it, do they?
Slobbers,
Mango
Oh happy day...hanging with the pinkies in the backyard! That's my kind of a good time!
Wyatt and Stanzie too
I saw a scary shovel there!!!
Glad you had a nice day outside!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
You guys are looking very trim and well groomed, hope we see you at the Airedale fun day on the 4th of July.
cheers,
Ruby and Gracie
Great to see you all playing. Can't beat a good romp around.
You really are all looking very smart!
Big Nose Pokes
The Thuglets
We wish we could have been romping around in your back yard with you and the girls, Noah! We want cooler temps!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Good grief, you guys have a HUGE backyard! It is most beautiful.
You four get along so well; our mom says we could take lessons from you.
And we all LOVE your mom's voice!
Sugars,
Mack
That is purely and simply a feel-good movie! Whenever I see you guys romping I feel happy.
Well guarded Matie, that's how I like to handle slow approaching hoomans.
You four all look very smart with new Airedo's!
Headrubs
Finni x
Noah
I wiah I was in that lovely shady backyawd wif you and Youw sissies..I loved seeing Willow hippidy hopping and all of you just having such a lovely time entewtaining youw silly pinkies..hehehe
I may have to look into spending my summews down undew if this heat keeps up, hehe
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Ohhhhhh if only we could come and play with you guys!!!!!!! PL2 had to turn the sound off because we were going nuts..( hard to believe really) We couldn't tell who was playing with the toy.....boy do we wish we had a yard like that..Love and kisses A+A PS OUR POOTER IS HERE( I guess you figured that out though)
Hi Noah, we've really been enjoying hearing about your humans trip but nevertheless it was great to see you in action in that wonderful back yard of yours. Looks lovely and shady - sigh! It's SO hot here and our garden is a little lacking in shade. It's SUCH a hard life you know, he he he! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.
It's great to see you guys playing, but mom also like the travel pics too!
--JB
Woof! Woof! Happy FUN Time at the backyard. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
We love all your romping videos!! A special request for your singing with your daddy playing the harmonica. That still has to be one of the funniest videos we've ever seen.
Smooches from pooches(& mommy),
BabyRocketDog & Hootie
AND Cassie
Jake is stuck with his nose pointing at the 'puter monitor. He's watched the video three times so far, and is waiting for me to paw this out so he can watch again. Do you think he's getting ready to meet some of your dale relatives in three-dimensional form? He sure seems happy ... watching your happy play. (And Moma and I are VERY happy. We love watching you and hearing ALL of your voices.)
You guys are the greatest
Fergi (and family)
LOVE watching videos of the Leuradales...
Love,
Bogart
Hi
Still playing zoomies I see. Glad D loved my Beantown tour. It is a great city.
norwood
Sunday is our July 4th Independence Day, please join us for a fun filled holiday!
Cheers!
Crikey what was Brian tryion' ta do....sneak up in ya all??? I tell ya my Mom heard ya all barkin' and was sittin' there growlin' at ya all....silly Mom....
Dewey Dewster here....
Ohhh Noah, sorry we are so behind, but catching up right now!
You grumble and talk just like me, it even sounds like me. I have to admit, the way our sissy prances and bounces around is A LOT like STINKY. I especially like the part where D told you to "go play, get Willow" that you just ignored Willow and headed straight for D. That's exactly what I do too when mum tells me to go play with STINKY (while he bounces around me and bites me like Willow did to you). I ignore STINKY, and head for mum and rubs my face in between her leggies.
Were you protecting D when Brian was acting like the guy from Texas Chainsaw Massacre?
ps. you're not an old man, I would still go on a date with you anytime!
Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade
Post a Comment