Monday, July 5, 2010

NSW Airedale Fun Day

Hello everyone,
It's me Willow. I hardly ever get to post anything because Noah & Tess usually hog the puter and Lucy just beats me up if I get too close to it but I asked D if I could tell you all about our dale day out yesterday and she said yes.
Yesterday Noah and I went to the NSW Airedale Association fun day and had the best time ever. I like being with my big brother and not Lucy haha Lucy you stayed home with Tess.
Megan came along with us. Here she is in the pink holding onto me and Noah.
This is our friend Major. He is the same age as Noah (9) but he is nearly blind now. He did really well on the agility course unlike my brother who can see but still balls it up hehe.

This is Benson. We havent met him before but he was a nice boy. He has a very sweet little sister called Penny. I'll introduce you to her later.


This is Ripley. He is a show dog and is very handsome.

Some of you know our matie Fozzie. He is Gracie's sister and Ruby's son. He is a lovely boy with a big thirst.


Here is Gracie. She is so pretty.


And this is our friend Teddy. Isnt he a sweetie.


Diesel is doing a bit of butt sniffing. I think Ruby is going to get cranky !!!



Here is Teddy again with Noah looking on.


This is little Penny. She is adorable. I thought D was going to take her home with us.

Now you're all in for a treat. Noah doing something physical. Well done Noah. You impressed us even though you came last .

D and I took part in the soccer competition. Our team did pretty well.

Well that was our day. Thanks for visiting.

Willow xx

20 comments:

parlance said...

That little Penny sure has cute ears. It looks as if it must have been a fun day.

Mack said...

Well G'day Miss Willow! You sure are a cutie! Mom promised me when the weather is a bit better here we will start doing more fun things like you always get to do!

Sugars,
Mack

Wyatt said...

What fun, well done.....looks like you had agility trials for the humans too! Willow and Noah, your friends are all adorable!

Wyatt

Duke said...

yeaaaaaaaaaaaa - we were applauding for you, Noah! Great jump!
You guys sure looked like you had a fun day!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I so detekhk an Aire of fun to your day!

Thanks fur sharing all of your pals and the stuff we got to do!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Granite State Pet Sitting said...

Looks like you guys had a fun day.
Thanks for all the Pictures

JD and Max said...

Hi Sweet Willow - oh, we really enjoyed your post, we think you should post more often! We loved meeting all your pals - what a great bunch they all are. FH fell in love with little Penny - what cute ears! Loads of fun - wish we could have infiltrated the dales and joined in all the fun too! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

What a fun day you had, Willow! We are so glad you got to post, nice to get a different point of view:) We don't know how you tell all those dales apart - they are all very beautiful.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Deborah said...

Hi, what a great way to spend a nice day! You have some cute looking friends!
xxoo
Deborah

Sherry said...

There isn't much better than getting together with a bunch of other Airedales. Good jumping, Noah. We hope your ear is all better now.
Alanis & Miro

Thor and Jack said...

Nice to see you posting Willow!
What a fun day! Your friends are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Lorenza said...

You all had a pawesome day!
I loved all your pictures and videos!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Looks like you all had a great day, Willow!
--JB

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Wow, AWESOME day with the Airedale friends! Loved the photos and the videos...great job with the soccer! I run away when I see the ball coming so I'll be a lousy soccer player...LOL!

Scottie

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

What a great day for you two to do bro/sister bonding!! Noah did good jumping over the hurdle...BabyRD would nEvEr do that. She's a real chicken.bawk,bawk,bawk. Soccer with your D looked like a blast too!!
Smooches from pooches,
BabyRD and Hootie

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hello Willow!

Thank you for sharing the fun you had with us.

We enjoyed the videos, and meeting the beautiful and handsome dogs too.

Lovely photos!

lotsaLICKS from Marvin xxxxxxxx

please give Lucy as special LICK! ;0D

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

I have never seen that many beautiful Airedale Terrier in one place. Too bad the girls got to stay home.
Post more Willow, you have 25% of ownership of this blog.
See my pack, we have three pups and how much I own: 100%!
You do the math, mate.
Cheers!

Terra said...

Wow! That looks like fun!!! The soccer game looks very tricky!! We are going to our Lapphund fun day today! Yay!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

OH what great friend you got to see..
Looks like a good time was had by all pups and humans...


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Inky and Molly said...

That's fantastic! So many Aireheads....
We're glad you got to catch up with Ruby, Gracie and Fozzie. What a day, hey?! We bet you were pooped after...

Guest Book

Followers