Hi hi everyone, it's me Tess.
I didn't expect to come back from the vet today with one less tooth but that's what happened. I thought I was there to hold Noah's paw who was back at the vet for a check up on his ear. Well, I'd better tell you what happened. During the week I cracked a major tooth at the back of my mouth. No, not a molar but still a pretty big tooth. The nerves were exposed so it had to come out.
I'm a beautiful airegirl and now I have a missing tooth...................sigh.
The only problem with this is my mouth is bleeding. D just found some big blobs of blood on my doona and the floor.
The vet did some tests on me too. My urea levels were raised and a little higher than the vet would like so back I go next week (with my brother).
Please keep your paws crossed for me for next week.
Tess xxxx

29 comments:
Tess! I will be sending good thoughts for your boo boo to get better quick. Then maybe you can get a gold toofer or something, right?
Slobbers,
Mango
Oh, Tess,
We hope you and Noah are going to be better son.
We're sending you Nibbles, Headrubs and Airezen (and Mummy sends hugs)
Nelly & Finni xx
I just know you are as beautiful as ever!
And we are crossing everything we have over here that we hear some GOOD news from you next week!
Sugars,
Mack
I think you should get a gold tooth to go in its place. ;P
You are still beautiful, Tess - even with one less toofie!
We are sending both you and Noah lots of AireZen!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
It never rains but it pours. Both of you under the weather at the same time! That's so unfair.
Oh no, Tess! We will purr and purr for both you and Noah. And Tess, you are still a beautiful airegirl fur sure.
Purrs from us all for you both to be well!
--JB
Oh Honey, now that's just not fair. We hope the bleeds will stop soon and that you won't be in discomfort for too much longer. Have you tried soothing your pain with some dog sausage???
Love, I & M
Dear Tess,
Regardless of how many toofies you have, you are still a beautiful airegirl!!! And even if it wasn't strictly to hold Noah's paw, we know he appreciated that you were there!!!
Wirey love,
Jake and Just Harry
Oh-oh, Tess!
Of course I will have my paws crossed for you!
I hope everything is going to be ok!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Paws khrossed here fur woo!!!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Oh Tess, beautiful Tess, we are so sorry to hear about your tooth. Our MH hadsome major dental work yesterday too so we know how painful it is, you poor thing. We really hope you feel better soon and we'll be keeping all our paws crossed for you.
We wanted to say taht you are still a gorgeous dale girl and always will be, nothing could ever take that away from you so don't ever worry about that sweet Tess!
Gosh, what with your tooth and Noah's ears you really have been in the wars over there. Thank you for your well wishes in relation to our recent sickies which were probably due to scavenging we admit! We're all better now, we think all the positive vibes that were sent our way really helped!
Get well soon Tess and Noah! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.
Poor Tess. We feel bad for you, but at least the hoomans caught this before you were in too much pain for too long. We'll keep our paws crossed for you sweet girl.
Smooches,
BabyRD & Hootie
Oh, you've had so much worry lately. Penny also has had a big back tooth out, when she was little, because it was broken. I never figured out how it happened.
Sorry to hear Tess has had this problem also.
Tess, we are sorry you had to lose a tooth, but we sure hope the tooth fairy paid you a visit. Good luck with those upcoming tests. We have our paws crossed for a good report.
Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Tess. We're so sorry to hear about your lost tooth ... we hope the tooth fairy came as some consolation. We're SURE you helped Noah feel better. Did he help YOU get through the ordeal with a bit more ease? And did you get any ice cream or chicken noodle soup? We hope so.
We'll be crossing our paws for you with your tests and their results. Keep us posted.
Love
Jake and Fergi xxoo
Oh dear oh dear, I think I better pack my nursing kit and come right over..You both need to drink milkshakes( DO NOT let Lacie make them) We hoe you are both feeling better now.Love AGGIE and Arch
Oh Tess, so sorry to hear about yout tooth. I'll keep my paws crossed for you!
How are you and Noah doing, Tess? We are sending lots of good thoughts your way.
Guess what? The mailman brought me a package today and we opened it just a short while ago! Thank you so much! You guys sent the most wonderful gifts! Mom confiscated the AireStuffie! Can you even believe it!
We'll be blogging about it soon!
Thank you! muah!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
w00fs, me sooo sorry Tess u hurted ur toofer...hope it is feeling better now...and Noah's ear too..
b safe,
~rocky~
Sorry to hear you lost a tooth, Tess. Hope you'll feel better in no time at all.
We are sad that things haven't been going well with the doggies at your house! We hope that you all get better soon!
Wuv,
Gus and Waldo
Poor Tess. Fancy tricking you like that and stealing one of your nice nashers. Did the tooth fairy paid you double for all your trauma?
Bark to Noah I'm sad his ear has been poorly.
I'm sending healing wiry zen both over and under just to make sure it gets there and especially for good news on your tests next week Tess.
Wiry love Eric xxx
Tess,
I am so sorry about your toofie! I really, really hope you are better soon!! We 'dales really need all our chompers to be effective!
Noah,
Bless your heart! It breaks mine that you've had such a rough go of it with your ears! Please get better soon!!
Willow,
Fabulous post! So many 'dales and all adorable!!
Love yall,
Janie
Sorry to hear about your tooth and Noah's ear! I hope you will both get better real soon...we're sending good thoughts and crossing our paws for you =)
Scottie
Tess, don't worry about a missing tooth, nobody will see it, and you are still as bootiful as you ever were. I was born with full set of teef, but when my big teef came in, one forgot to come out and never did! Nobody ever notices it tho because my MUSCLE BUTT draws all the attention away. You have bootiful flashy paws!
Is your BUN (blood urea nitrogen) back down to normal now??? I hope it is... STINKY's BUN was elevated too when he ate the Advils....
Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade
Paws are crossed for you both.
How did your follow ups go?
Oh no Tess we hope everything is ok.. We have our paws crossed for you...
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
The toofie was in the back of your mouth, it didn't effect your beauty at all.
I'm sending good vibes to help your urea level going down, paws crossed for you sweety!
Post a Comment