Sunday, December 30, 2007

Our First Video

This is our first ever video. Finally we have a camera which takes videos too so the pinkies have been taking loads of videos of us. This one is the best so far. We had fun.

Hugs and tail wags

Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

26 comments:

the Corgi Girls said...

NEW YEARS EVE PARTY AT THE CORGI LOUNGE!

Come on, come all...

To the Corgi Lounge New Year's Eve into the New Year!

(sleepovers welcome)

Amber-Mae said...

Woohoo! Sooo much FURN!!! Wish we can go to the beach someday too...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Stanley said...

WHOA!!!

MORE VIDEO PLEASE! You guys are a blast to watch romping in the surf. I am so jealous! My only problem is trying to keep you all straight in the video. I can tell which of you is Lucy pretty easily, but the rest of you are moving so fast it's hard to tell who is who.

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Faya said...

Woooohoooo it is so nice to see you like this ! More videos please ! Kisses, Faya

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

That is so cool. Can Louie and I come and play too?? We just have the nasty old lake to play in.. The waves never get that high only when a boat comes by.. Tell Mom to keep the videos coming!!

Sloppy kisses,
Gus and Louie

Harry said...

You all look like you're having the best time! I think even I might be tempted to dip my toes in the sea as it looks beautiful.

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Asta said...

Noah,Willow Tess and Lucy
What joy to watch you wun and womp in the watew..poowe joy!!!
I love it!
I hope you have lots mowe gweat times and vewy good health in the New Yeaw!! I'm so glad to have met you
smoochie kisses
Asta

Eddie N Peaches said...

Very nice video! What fun it looks like to play at the beach.
Whoofs & Baroos,
Eddie, Peaches & Bella

Lacy said...

woofies Noah and Girls!!! watt a pawsome place to get to wun and romp and play...me cat tell u wuz havin soooo much fun...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Thor and Jack said...

How cool! You had lots of fun on the beach. Wish I could be there also.

Lots of licks
Thor

Bogart H. Devil said...

Yeah! Welcome to video-ing!!!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY 2008 to everyone in the Noah's Bark household and special Aire Kisses all around!!!

Love,
Bogart

Lorenza said...

Hi, friends!
Is very nice to see you all in action!
Looks like you were having real fun there at the beach!
Happy New Year!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kirby said...

It's an Airedale invasion at the beach! You guys look like you're having the best time. Enjoy the rest of your vacation and have a very Happy New Year!

Your pal,
Kirby

Amber said...

Wee, I love the beach and the wave. You all sure had fun!

bug hugs and licks
amber :)

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Lookin Good!

Happy New Year!

C$

Hammer said...

Hi Noah and Girls
That's a great video .. and you are all having so much fun.
Love from Hammer

parlance said...

Yep, sure looked like fun. I'll look forward to more videos.

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun!! Were you all running away from the waves? I do that too - those things are scary!!

River

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

What a lovely beach! When I go to the local beach I run away from the waves as I don't like getting my feet wet! J x

Agatha and Archie said...

OH what fun!!!! We LOVE your video!!! Isn't it fun!(except PL2's always comes out so dark! She doesn't quite have the hang of it yet!)Man do we wish we were there! We are waiting for another 10 inches of snow today! Love A+A

Finni said...

Brilliant video! Looks like you are having such a good time! I could make out Lucy and Noah. It's great to see you guys in motion.

Love
Finni xx

The Airechicks said...

Noah & the Girls:

HAppy NEW YEAR !!!

Welcome to 2008 - hope to see lots more of your adventures.....

XXXoooXXooo

erin said...

You dales look like you are having so much fun there on the beach! Happy New Year!
Woof,
Keeley

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Noah...ur are such a surfer, Man! Just caught up on ur blog...so the escape artists are safe and sound...made Mumsie's heart race just thinkin' bout it...

You Dales must cause quite a stir when u all travel together like that. Babystan can't wait to meet some other Dales...he needs someone his own size to play and wrassle with...we're too fast and beat him everytime...Lac and I have very short turning radiuses...what is the plural of radius...radiui???

Surfin' barks....great video..!!!

Scruffy

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You doggies all sure had fun at the beach. You need to get surf shorts. :)

~ Girl girl

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh how lovely to see you all in action!

The beach looks so beautiful! We have snow here today and its a blizzard outside, made us long for our summer, so long away it seems!

We love your first video!

love and licks, Marvin xxxxxx

Guest Book

Followers