Friday, January 4, 2008

The Holiday is Over

Tomorrow morning we head for home. It's back to work for the pinkies and back to guard dog duty for me and Lucy. Tess & Willow live the life of leisure so they won't notice any difference.

Today we had a fun morning. We headed into the city to a great spot called Lady Macquarie's Chair. There are loads of tourists to be found and we had heaps of photos taken of us. The Japanese just love us and Willow even got some cuddles from a lady.
The pinkies took lots of pics of us with the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House as a back drop. This is as Sydney as it gets folks!


I was on guard duty while we walked around the park. Lots of people like to jog around the foreshore and some of them got a bit to close to the pinkies. I told them to back off in my loudest bark. I had to tell one man twice until he got the message!!


The piccie above is of a sandstone cave. Even though there are stairs carved in the rock it was still really slippery and it took some effort to get us up there. B is a very patient person.



Here I am back at the dale mobile with my trusty bucket of water. The girls are loaded in the back so I get the whole back seat to myself. How good is that!
So that's it for our Chrissy holidays. Hope you all enjoyed the pics and videos. We sure had fun.
Catch you all later.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah

19 comments:

Alf said...

Wow the whole back seat Noah, you are one lucky Guy. I have to share the back of the car with Mindy! Huh! Great pics - especially the ones on the slippery slope!

Alf and Mindy x

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos - looks like you all enjoyed taking in the sites of Sydney Harbour and the bridge.

River

The Black and Tans. said...

Another great day out for you all. You look as if you had the bestest holiday. We loved all the photos of Sydney.
Have a good weekend.
Molly and Taffy

Harry said...

I used to have the back seat to myself, now I have to share with a crocodale, sigh!

Loved the holiday photos!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Simba and Jazzi said...

Your holiday looks like it was fun.

Simba xx

parlance said...

Yep, Noah, I did enjoy reading about your holiday with the girls. I felt as if I were there with you, because the pictures were so good. (I liked your video too.)

Duke said...

Your sandstone cave picture looks sorta like snow! All of the pictures are just beautiful! What a holiday you guys had!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Hammer said...

Hi Noah and Girls
Your photos are lovely. Mum lived in Sydney for a short time. She prefers the quieter life in the hills.
Thank you very much for joining the DWB/A04 Supreme Commander Stormy MO to bring Beau home. We are overwhelmed with the response and Charlie and Opy's dad, Greg is the brainchild behind this mission.
We are trying to recruit more A04 Troopers in Oz.
Thank you for caring, and take good care of yourselves down there.
Have a good weekend.
Love from Hammer

Amber-Mae said...

I am amazed by how you four are so calm & patient to sit & stay while your hoomans take photos of you guys. We're never really like that unless mommy raises her voice. Heehee! What a great howliday! Hopefully you guys will be able to do this again this year...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Ruby Bleu said...

Oh those are some pawsome pictures Noah!!! That opera house is pretty...Mom showed me pictures of when she visited there a billion years ago!!!

My Mom goes back to work on Monday too...no more snuggling on the couch for hours at a time :( So sad...and you, well you have to go back to work!!! I hope you get paid well protected everypup!!!

As for woot...it is a word of excitement...it's the 2007 word of the year and was added to the dictionary!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Faya said...

I am sorry your holidays are over....Véronique loves your pictures. She says nothing is more beautiful than an airedale....exept 4 airedales...
Kisses, Faya

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

You guys got some beautiful pictures. To bad your vacation has to end. Dad went back to work Wednesday already and Mom has to go back on Monday.. That will be a very sad day!!

Gus and Louie

Asta said...

Noah and Giwls
Sidney and all youw holiday pictoowes awe bootiful, but the most bootiful of all is the fouw of you!!!no wondew touwists want to come look at you!Good job of pwotecting youw pinkies , hope you had a supew comfowtable wide home in the big seat
smoochie kisses
Asta

Bruno the Airedale said...

Looks like you had a whale of a time of your hols. I've never been on a holiday yet, but hope when I do it will be as good as yours.

Barks bruno XXX

Bogart H. Devil said...

Hey Noah - your parents are much better at the 4-Dale-walk than my mom is!!!

Sydney is beautiful - even now more so with the visit of 4 gorgeous Dales!!!!

Love,
Bogart

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pals, I've really enjoyed seeing your holiday photos! It's always sad when holidays end but then it's wonderful to be back home again! Jx

Finni said...

You know Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House look so much more interesting with 4 Airedales in front of it! We love your holiday pictures and videos!
Love
Finni xx

Lacy said...

woofies Noah and Girls...dose picturs wuz pawsome...i bet all of u really cause quites a fun time, peeples wantin to pet and take picturs of u all...heehee how dose they get u all to stay still....mama has trouble keepin me still...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Agatha and Archie said...

What pretty pictures!! We want to go there now!!! You guys look like you are having alot of fun!!! Love A+A

Guest Book

Followers