It's a dream come true......the long awaited dream of tasting ice-cream has finally happened. One of the things I planned to do before I die.....It happened today my friends. We all sampled ICE-CREAM and we loved it.
I Noah got to go first. Hmmm creamy delicious vanilla ice-cream.

Lucy's turn
Willow's turn....crikey, she's drooling

And Tess' turn

So that's ice-cream tried and tested. Now we just need to try wally-melon and we'll be up to speed with everyone else........excellent!!!
tailwags,
Noah xx

42 comments:
OMG, hey Noah - can you see us smiling all the way from here? Well, we are! We are so happy for all of you! whoooooooohooooooooooooo
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Woah that is waaay cool :-) ... and Noah, if you eat lots it will make you better faster! ;-)
Cheers
Charlie
Glad to hear you liked your ice cream!! Fingers crossed you'll get to try the watermelon soon! Ahsoka had her first try of it last night and LOVED it. I'm not a fan. I prefer oranges.
Hope you're feeling alright!!
~ Jedi ~
Hi Noah,
So sorry to read that you have been in pain. We really hope that you get better very soon. Its not nice to be in pain. Ice cream is the best right? Its our absolute favourite thing!
Lix
J&D
Glad woo khan paw off one more thing from your list!
I want to try these turkey nekhk things but Mom didn't get me one YET!
Have a grrrreat AND healthy week!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Noah. you are one ahead of us!!!!!1WE are not allowed ice cream,how mean is that?
When B comes over again, can we sit next to him and maybe, just maybe he could have some ice scream he needs to share?????
Was the ice cream good or was it good?!?! I still need to try wally melon!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
That looks so deelish!
Mom was eating some ice cream this weekend and didn't give us ANY!
Noah
Finally!! I'm so glad you got to taste that tasty tweat..you cewtainly desewve it
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Eat ice-cream... check.
Will I be seeing you on one of the guest beds tomorrow?
Slobbers,
Mango
YUMM-O! I love ice cream! I liked Wally-mellon and all, but it's nothing compared to ice cream!
ooohh Yummy!! I love ice cream though I don't get it nearly enough! Mum sometimes tries to fool me and tells me that i'm getting ice-cream then gives me natural yoghurt.. umm.. duh Mum.. I do KNOW the difference!
I'm so happy you got to try it.. now you GOTTA try that wally-melon that is truly sublime!!
love and tailwags,
Ben xxxx
Wooooohooooo !!!! Ice-cream ! I am sooooo happy for you !
Kisses, Faya
Yes i like icecream to straight from the cornet is best.
ludo the cool dude.
Gee guys....we're sure glad that ya finally got ta try ice cream....wasn't it just the best????? We sure hope that ya get ta try it again and again....
"n start workin' on the wallymelon too...it's gettin' ta be the season fer it where ya are...too late fer us here til next summer....
Dewey Dewster here.....
I'm so glad that you all finally got to try ice cream. Isn't it the best? I'll have to remind my mom tonight that it's been a while since I've had some...
Yum, yum, yum. We love ice cream and wally-melon. We love anything that we can eat. I hope you got more than a spoonful.
That looks really delish! Do you think cats would like it too?
--JB
WOW are you guys ever lucky. Mmmmm ice cream.
HUGS & xxx
Falcon
Hi, Noah!
Congratulations! I am sure you all loved the ice cream!
You will love wallymelon too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Ohhhh Ice cream YUMMM!!! You guys are soooo lucky! I had it a couple of times and went nuts for it!
Isn't ice cream the absolute BEST!!! I'm so glad you guys got to taste vanilla ice cream!!
Velcro
Hi Noah and furriends - looks like your day was made - ice cream! All I got last night was some salmon and a tiny little lick of some chocolate rice pudding, but I had to sneak that last one!
come over to my blog cause I've got a prize for you!
licks & slobbers
-Charlie
YEAH! You all got ice cream. I hope you enjoyed every creamy, delicious bite! Now, if only I could ship you a wally mellon....
He he!!! I'm so happy you finally got some ice cream!!
Your pal,
Kirby
Wow that looks so tasty when you guys are eating it... guess I'll have to try it again, maybe I was doing it wrong when I first tasted it!!!
I hear that ice cream has THERAPEUTIC powers... :)
Love,
Bogart
Stopping by to say hello to all my DWB friends after the weekend. Hope you are all well.
Simba x
Whoohoooo! It's really good, isn't it? We don't get it very often, but when we do, it's really great! We can't get enough! We haven't tried Wallymelon either. I guess it's because our pawrents don't like it, so we never have any in the house!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
MmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmm!! Welcome to the wonderful world of ice-cream - there will be no going back!
Molly and Gertrude
xxx
(ps - but what will you do with the rest of your life if you tick off all the things on your list too quickly? You'll need to find some new ones to put on there!)
w00f's Noah and sistas, me sooo glad u got to taste ice cream, me loves it...me not so crazy over wally melon tho...hope u iz feelin betters..
b safe,
~rocky~
Hello Noah and sissies!! We LOVE ice-cream!! We're glad you tried it!
Noah, our paws are crossed for your health.
It's nice to hear that your humans made pizza in kamado! It was pawsome, isn't it?? You know what? Our humans cooked a big turkey in the big egg thing on Thanksgiving and it turned out good! :)
Momo & Pinot
Wow you lucky dog Noah.
So what was it like? Better than you ever imagined?
Hugz&Lickz
Gizmo
Well...at least D. finally took the hint...I told her I'd leave my blender here if she gave you all ice cream...heh heh heh heh!!
I only have to go home for a day or so, Noah...I'll probably be back by the time you read this...Frankly...I have to go and fetch my regular shampoo...my beard smells like fish...hmm....
Love ya lots,Sweetie!
Laciegirl
Wow...ice-cream! That is indeed a real treat! Glad to hear you all enjoyed it so much!
Scottie
yummy... u juz remind me that i've not taste ice-cream for months
Hi Noah, hope you are feeling much better now.
Ice cream! Ooh yummy!
hi. I just found your blog and was hoping it would be ok if I link mine to yours? ,mmmm icecream!
I dribble when I'm waiting for ICE CREAM! I tried the guest bed! NICE!
Finni xx
Yeah for yummy ice cream. You doggies all look so happy getting to have it. :)
~ Girl girl
Oh ice cream;MMMMMM MMMMM GOOD!! we only have had a lick a couple of times, but YUMMERS!
We love wallymelon too, but Mom said it was so very expensive this year we didnt get any.(neither did she and she loves it) We got cantelope instead. Also very good, but not AS good!
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter
YUMMMM Ice Cream. We love ice cream here.
Hugs,
Sitka
Wow - at last the Pinkies gave you Ice Cream. Get them to get you some Ben and Jerries Cookie Dough - my pinky loves it and won't share though!
Alf n Mindy xx
PS Mindy doesn't like ice cream! Weirdo!
Congratulations on finally getting to taste ice cream! Delicious isn't it? I love watermelon and you should try that too, but I love ice cream even more!
Woof,
Keeley
Post a Comment