G'day Maties,
Well I've been taking the steroids for 4 days now. I guess I'm a bit better. D & B have noticed an improvement in my walking and I'm not in as much pain as I was before these meds. On Friday and most of Saturday I was much better and pain free but Saturday night I had another attack. It only lasted a couple of minutes and I wasn't crying as loudly as usual. Today we went on a really long walk with our friend Colin Harries. Well we just got back and I'm a bit sore again. I had a little cry. I think D has just figured out that I can't go on very long walks.......d'ahhh.
I go back to see Stephen on Tuesday. I wonder what he'll say.
Well we've been tagged by our maties Maggie & Mitch to play the 7 x 7 tag. Here are my answers.
Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
1. try ice-cream at least one scoop
2. sleep in one of the guests beds
3. bite the laundry man
4. get rid of this awful pain I’ve been getting
5. stop eating fruit
6. stop being pestered by Lucy
7. have my bedroom to myself
7 Things I Do Now
1. go on 3 walks a day, rain hail or shine
2. have one meal a day
3. get annoyed by my sissies
4. hang around the kitchen during meal prep
5. visit guests in the breakfast room and demand bacon
6. sit alone in the guest lounge room enjoying quiet time
7. keep guard over the backyard
7 Things I Can't Do
1. listen to D very well
2. can't walk through a partially closed door
3. can't walk up stairs if something is on the step, this includes a feather
4. can't tolerate Lucy when she is in my face
5. Can't run very fast
6. Can't stand the commotion my sissie make
7. I cant eat fruit, its yuck
7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex
1. a friendly tail way
2. a friendly pant
3. a friendly woof
4. palyful attitude
5. short girls
6. A cute butt
7. Spring in her step!
7 Things That I Say Most Often
1. let me upstairs
2. Let me out
3. my back and legs hurt
4. I’m hungry
5. let me in
6. Get away Lucy
7. Sausage please
7 Celebrities That I Admire
1. Lassie
2. Rin Tin Tin
3. Benji
4. Scooby Doo
5. Snoopy
6. the airedale in 101 Dalmations
7. Toto from the Wizard of Oz
Ok I know many of you have already done this tag but if you haven't and you want to have a go please feel free.
I leave you with a photo of our Wisteria plant that grows on our verandah. See how it's flowering?? Well we've lived here for 8 years now and this is the first time it's flowered for us. About bloody time hee hee.
tailwags
Noah xx

20 comments:
Your wisteria is gorgeous! Your mom must be tickled pink!
We sure hope Stephen can fix you up for good this time! We hate to hear you're in pain, Noah!
How come you want to bite the laundry man? hehehehe
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Hi Noah,
sorry to hear you are in pain, I hope Stephen can get you fixed up and feeling better real soon, but shorter walks is probably a good idea in the meantime.
I can't believe you don't like fruit! I would eat the whole fruit bowl if I could get away with it.
The Wisteria looks really beautiful in full bloom, I bet your Mum thought it was never gonna flower!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend buddy,
love and tailwags,
Ben xxxx
Hi Noah pal. Oh, I'm sad, I don't like to hear you're not well and in such pain Noah. I'm hoping Steven can make you more comfortable and get you better.Rememberto ask him to write you a prescription to sleep on the guest beds and for a gallon of ice cream too.I'm pawsative that might help you.Plus the nursie nurturing of course...hmm .. by a certain nurse with a cute butt and shorter leggededs who maybe um likes to date, he,he!???!
Wiry get well wags, Eric x
Paws khrossed along with some of my sunny Sibe Vibes that woo khontinue to feel better -
AND that woo khan retrain those humans into realizing what woo khan and KHAN'T do right now!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Hi, Noah...
I hope Stephen can fix that awful pain you have...I'm sending lots of Good Lhasa Vibes to help him along a little...
Great answers to the 7 x 7...
Abby xxxooo
What what what ???? You don't eat fruit ? But I though you are a barfer ? You have to eat fruit, it is soooooooo goooooood..... I cannot imagine a day without fruit...
Kisses, Faya
I hope you are feeling much better soon. omdog wish I got sausage everytime I said it!
We sure hope Stephen gets to the bottom of this and that very soon you will be pain free!
Uh, we love fruit too. you don't even like banana??
Take it easy and feel better!!
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter
Mum loves wisteria flowers too - they smell so nice.
I'm really glad the meds are helping with the pain, Noah. Pity about the long walks but hey, short ones can be fun!
How did you get on with Collin Harries this time? Was he ok?
Good luck for Tuesday, hope Stephen can get to the bottom of this!
Love
Finni xx
We are so glad that you are feeling better. You need to be careful though we don't like to hear about your crying.
Tell mom her bush is beautiful...
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
G'day Noah
I'm glad to hear you are feeling better (well most of the time anyway).
Hey I have Wisteria too! I like to pull the flowers off!
Cheers
Charlie
Hi, Noah!
I am so sad to know you were again in pain. Take it easy please!
I hope Stephen will help you!
I like your answers for the 7x7!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
You are in our circle of healing vibes daily. We are hoping for you to be pain free. Take it easy on that walk.
Love the wisteria.
Gee Noah...
We sure hope ya feel well again soon....hopefully the medicine will help ya and maybe those long walkies are just not gonna work yer ya anymore. Make 'em short 'n sweet.
Ya won't walk up the steps if there's even a feather on 'em ???? Wow....that's somethin'....
Dewey Dewster here....
w00f's Noah and girls...me sorrwy u still in pain noah..me hope dat man can help u feel a lot better...heehee noah, does lucy bother u much...me mama says ur bush iz bute ti ful...hmm me not, u cant eat it can u...
b safe,
~rocky~
I can't believe how much we have in common!
Getting annoyed by siblings,
Keeping guard,
Can't walk through partially closed doors,
Stair challenges...
I mean, maybe we're really twins or something. Do you think the steriods will make you bulk up and look more like me?
Slobbers,
Mango
Noah, Mom and I hate to hear that you cry because of the pain! That makes us cry!!! We sure hope you are feeling better!!
Velcro
Sending you lots of lovin' and Aire Kisses so that you're feeling better SOON Noah!!!!
Love,
Bogart
Feel better Noah!
xxo
Chef
It makes me and my girl so sad to think of Noah crying! We hope you're taking it easy and feeling a little better now. By the way, I love your answers to that 7 tag game!
Woof,
Keeley
PS My girl is so envious of your wisteria plant. She wants one by our front porch but my grandma says NO because it's invasive and not a native plant here. Too bad for my girl!
Post a Comment