
We feel really honoured to have received this award. Thanks guys, we love your blogs too.
We do plan on passing this award on but we have to wait until next week because the Pinkies are off to New Zealand on Friday. You see they are going to see Bryan's mum. She isn't doing so well at the moment so they hope their visit will lift her spirits. We are off to Kelston Country Kennels but we'll be back next Tuesday afternoon.
Secondly, my sissie Willow hasn't been 100% lately. She has been doing this strange thing with her mouth for sometime, a kind of sucking noise. Today B took her to see Stephen our vet and he said she has an abscess in her mouth. Her jaw is unusual....a little to one side. So her big bottom tooth is hitting the small tooth on the top side of her mouth and this has caused the problem. For now she is on antibiotics and pain killers and next Wednesday she is having the small tooth removed. Poor little thing. D knew there was something wrong. I just know D will worry about her while they're in NZ but I'll keep an eye on her while we're at the kennel. Here is a piccie of her:
Finally our buddy Colin Harries came to visit last weekend. Colin now has his very own blog as some of you well know. It's colinharries.blogspot.com If you get a chance he'd be thrilled if you could pop in to say g'day.
We always have so much fun with Colin and we get along really well. Check out this video:
And here is one more video:
It continues to be quite hot here. This weekend is expected to be really hot and then next week a cool change thank dogness. We've seen so many of you in the Northern Hemisphere playing in all that snow. We sure wish we could join you.
Well pals, we hope you enjoy the rest of the week. We hope to catch up with you all when we come back next week. Have a great weekend. See ya!
Noah x

38 comments:
Hi Noah,
Love your video with Colin, reminded me of an old Keystone Cops movie - it was hard to tell who was chasing who. What fun. And how lucky are you to have your very own swimming pool!
It sure has been hot and sounds like it's getting hotter. Really makes that snow stuff look VERY attractive.
cheers,
Ruby
Oh, and hope your kennel stay is okay and that Willow gets better soon.
R.
Hope you have fun at the kennel. I wish we could share some of our weather together - its hot for you and cold like cold for me! Talk to ya soon
dogsdeservefreedom
Oh Noah...poor Willow...I will certainly pop over for her toofer removal...all ya really had to do was tie a string to that tooth and give the other end of it you that crazy Colin and have the rest of you chase him...bye bye tooth!!!
I'll stop by the kennel...should we break out like we did the last time?? I'll bring the blender to "smooth" the situation over with the kennel mistress....
Love ya buckets...Lacie
Oh poor Willow - I hope her bum toofie gets better.
That Colin is quite the daredevil to take on 4 dales.
We hope Willow's mouth gets better and she has no difficulty with the tooth removal.
We hope B+D have a safe trip and mum gets better.
We hope your pinkies have the best time in New Zealand!
We're sending lots of AireZen for Willow! We hope the pain killers and antibiotics hold her till next Wednesday! We'll miss you guys!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Khongrats!
I hope Willow feels better!
AND I hope your pinkies visit helps!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Hi Noah - we have sympathy with Willow, my Jeannie has had some jaw/teeth probs in the past so we can imagine Willow's discomfort.
Also hope the New Zealand visit goes well too.
Our thoughts and hopes are with you and your family.
love and many licks, from Snowy Scotland.....and hey, it does us good to see your lovely sunshine!
Take care, mon amigos!
I got a little worried during the fight, but glad to see they were getting along in the water. We got more snow today, mom is tired of the snow. =)
I'm sure your leggeds visit to Brian's Mom will lift her spirits Noah. Paws crossed for your family. Shame you can't go and stay with Colin though.Ad oh, poor Royal Willow, that pearly whites stuff sounds painful. Hope her servants make her comfortable.
Saty cool pals.
Wiry wags, Eric xx
Hi, Noah...
You guys ran in circles for about 10 miles I think...Did you get tired or dizzy??
I love your pool...I would love to have one of them in my yard...
Abby xxxooo
Zoomies and swimming- you have the perfect life.
Enjoy the trip to New Zealand and I hope Willow's mouth heals quickly!
Norwood
Crikey, you always have a lot on guys :) Hope willow's mouth heals quicky and safe travels, we're looking forward to having you back!!! Enjoy your time in the dog hotel.
Hi Noah,
How exciting for your parents to be going to New Zealand. That's where Boaz is from. He came to Australia when he was 8yrs old.
Poor Willow having to go to the vet and get a tooth pulled. I hope it all goes well.
I hope you have a great time at the kennels.
Talk to you when you get back.
Hugz & Lickz
Gizmo
Phew we are all caught up. We have been MIA( but we don't really know where we were!!0 poor little Willow we are sending lots of healing tooth vibes,ANd we are sending them for Bran's Mum as well..We wish we had some hot weather!!! But I guess we will soon enough...WE LOVE the zoomie videos....Love and a million kisses A+A
Congratulations on your award!
I can see how much fun you had with Colin!
Paws crossed for Willow!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Congrats on your award. We are sending healing vibes to Willow and her poor mouth!
Hi guys...I sure hope your mom and dads trip to NZ goes well!! And I hope Willow feels better! It must be awful to have a sore in your mouth!!
Velcro
Noah
I'm on my way..I will be coming stwaight fwom holland..my cat fwiends awe lending me theiw twanspowting machine..that way I can get thewe fastew..Pooow willow..tell hew Lacie and I will make it all bettew!!
I wish youw pinkies a good twip..I hope theiw visit goes well..I love seeing the zoomies wif youw fwind colin..what a blast..I hope to join you when I'm thewe
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Hi Noah,
Poor Willow! I hope she feels better soon.. hopefully it's not affected her appetite? I am sure the rest of you will look after her at the kennels..
Hope your humans have a great trip in NZ.
Hope Willow feels better soon. Keeping Bryan's mom in our thoughts and prayers.
Congrats on your award!
Hey, Sweet Leuradales!
I'm sending loads of goobery smooches from all of us in GooberStan for Ms. Willow's icky tooth. Please give her a nice big snuggle from me too.
Colin looks like he fits right in there. So, Lucy, were you getting ready to rumble with him or were you getting ready to play & wrassle? Sometimes I know it's hard to tell.
You pups stay cool, and have B&D take some goob smooches to your grandma in NZ!
Goober love,
Stanley
We're sending lots of healing Aire-zen for Willow. We hope D & B have a good trip to New Zealand! Right now, we are going over to see Collin Harries! Have fun at the kennel!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
Geeez - Colin and Lucy were meant for each other! Boy do they move fast! I'm exhausted just watching you race about!
Alf n Mindy x
Congrats on your award. I hope willow is feeling better.
Simba and Jazzi
Hope Willow gets better soon, and "camp" isn't too bad!
w00f's Noah and Girls, me shure hopes Willow will feel better soon...and me hopes B's mama will soon feel better too...heehee the video wuz funny..
b safe,
~rocky~
Geez...we can see yer wearin' off the sod where ya turn the corners maties.....boy the only way we can do that around here now is in the house cause it's so cold....can't ya share a bit of that warm sun????
Hope the Pinkies trip to NZ is successful in gettin' B's Mom back ta bein' healthy again. Enjoy yer stay at the kennel and hope Willow's tooth extraction isn't too painful fer her.....all the airedales are havin' problems right now...what gives????
We're really jealous of all yer warm weather......we don't think it will ever come back here again....sigh.....
Dewey Dewster here.....
We hope that the NZ visit to B's mum goes well.We also send lots of warm fuzzy hugs to Willow & hope her mouth is feeling better soon. Maybe the kennel will let you all play together while your folks are gone...that way you won't get too homesick. We dread the parents going away even for a few hours. The running video was SO COOL!It woke Baby Rocket Dog & Dad up (it's after 11pm here)& I just growled a little.Love the barking good fun!! XO-Hootie for both of us
That sure looks very fun at your side. ;)
Have a pawsome weekend
~ Bae
Looks like you guys had a loot fun!
Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer
What great fun you had chasing and cooling off. Big love to Willow and a speedy recovery.
Hope Bryans Mum feels better when she see's her boy.
Love George
Get better soon, Willow! I hope the infection goes away and the tooth extraction goes well. It was so nice to watch all of you playing with your friend Colin. He's one brave dog!
xox
Chef
I hope the pinkies have a good trip and Bryans´s mum are feeling better.
Willow gets better soon, please!
I loved watching you playing with Colin!
Love,
Thor
I've got the Aire Zen cranked up to 11 for Willow... tell her I'm sending big aire kisses :)
Much love,
Bogart
I hope Willow will be ok.
That looks like a fun friend you have.....great video with Colin.
Hope to see you guys again soon!
--JB
Hope Willow has an easy time with her tooth extraction - make sure to save it for the Tooth Fairy - maybe she'll leave Willow a nice juicy steak!
We are also worried about those fires in Australia and hope you are way out of harm's way! Stay cooooool!
Your pal,
Petey
Post a Comment