Ok, well it's not technicolored, it's light grey but it's my amazing new coat. It is hand made by a lovely lady all the way over in Canada. Don't I look smart? It's a raincoat & the pinkies thought I should have one this winter because of my arthritis. Here are some pics of me modelling it for you.




This is my very first coat ever.
tailwags,
Noah

42 comments:
Woo look fetching!
I guess woo will be thinking how 'they' will khlose all the doors to woo!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Hi, Noah!
Your new coat is pawesome!
You look great!
Perfect for cold days.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Well you look darn handsome in it buddy!! I hope it keeps away that stinky arthritis.
Ciao bello Noah!
That's a snuggly looking coat, mio amico, and it's THE colore for this season's stylish signore. (Giggle! A rhyme!)
I agree with Joe: I hope your nuovo cappotto keeps away the ouchies.
Tanti baci!
Lucia
You have a raincoat? Awesome! I've not had a raincoat ever..even though it's raining a lot here. LOL! You look very cool in it, Noah...*wink* Hope you have a great week!
Scottie
Noah
If it's as affective in keeping you wawm as it is in making you look handsome and stylish..you should be feeling lots bettew this wintew
smoochie kisses
ASTA
oh Noah, the coat is "just you"! Not sure if you will be able to keep this on though when you are sword dancing ;0D
I hope it helps with your Arthur-Itus.
lotsaluv Marvin xxxxx
Noah you look just like a country gentleman in your new posh coat.
Ummmm Noah I just had my coat cut off...BIG time...then the next weekend they put a wax jacket on me when it rained ! Why couldn't I just keep my own coat?
Taffy
How handsome!
Licks and Wags,
Tuffy of Dog WOods
Hi Noah
Thats a pawsome new coat!
You look much younger than your real age. I was shocked when you mentioned arthritis, I didn't realize you were the same age as me :)
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx
What a beautiful coat, Noah! Do you like it? I LOVE wearing a coat when it's cold out!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Hi, Noah...
Nice coat...You look very handsome in it...
It's sooo nice to have a coat when it gets cold outside...
Abby xxxooo
Dashing.
Noah,
You look fab in your new coat!! I have never worn a coat myself...it's already too hot in Alabama for this girl!!
I am sorry to hear about your arthritis.... paws crossed the coat will help keep it at bay!!
Love,
Janie
I suppose if it keeps you warm, that's what counts, but I think you should push for something a bit more colorful.
Slobbers,
Mango
Pssst Noah! Here's the thing about coats...when you wear one, the 2-leggeds go all mushy and will "ooh and ahh" when they see you, usually resulting in extra pats and treats - even from strangers! I put up a bit of a scene (I am an actor, after all) when Mommy comes after me with sweaters or hoodies or coats, but between us dogs, I love'em!
Looks like Lucy is sizing up your coat to see if she can wear it too.
Your pal,
Petey
That is a very fine coat.
Simba and Jazzi xxx
Although it's beautiful,I'm glad it's your coat and not mine, Noah, because I don't like to wear clothes!
Thank you for remember us in your thoughts and prayers during the illness and passing of my grandpa.
Noah, Love the new coat. The color is hip and will go with everything! Mostly, I like it cuz it will help keep your arf-ritis away this winter.
Your pal,
Kirby
Very nice coat, Noah!! I hope it does the trick and you're more comfortable in Winter!! You look pretty smart in it!! It'll make you into a bitch-magnet!
~ Jedi ~
You cut a dashing figure in that coat. GQ will be calling for a cover any day now.
Wooo! Woo look so handsome Noah!!
HUgs,
Sitka
Wow!
We all love your new coatie....we get to grow our furry selves a nice long winter coat...but it's time for Airecuts soon. Mumsie was ordering new blades the other day....ummmmm....so we know all about clipping at home. Mumsie got much better wiff pwactice Noah, so be afwaid- ok? Big D will be doing fine in time....look at it this way...you have your new coatie to cover up any pawsible boo-boos! Tee-heee!
Talk to you later Mister Noah!
That's a handsome coat for you, Noah, hope it helps keep your bones dry. Dampness is not good for arthritis. Now you need a few more coats so you can become our Male "Lorenza" with a wardrobe of outfits.
Tail wags, the OP Pack
What a beautiful coat you have. Yepper we have to keep an eye on Dad while mom is at work. We make sure he does all his chores and looks for a job everyday..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
Noah. You are looking very smart there. Is it one of those magic coats? That puts spells on you to make you stay in the same place without moving anything... like furever??? I've got a couple of those.How do they work, do you know?
Wiry wags, Eric xx
Hmm...
First Denise cuts your coat off.
Then she buys ya a new one?
Ok...ya wanna 'splain that one?
Frankly, Noah, you've seemed quite toasty (giggle..the first time I typed tasty...musta been thinkin' bout the hoki broth on ur beardie...) anyway, toasty here...our baskets by the fire...sippin' hot carob with a bit of bling....I haven't heard you complain once bout ur arthuritis...You look TOTALLY HANDSOME in ur coat...very dignified if I say so....
Oh Noah...could you toss another log on the fire and put a CD on? Thanks, sweetie...Lacie stretches lazily...(with all this lyin' around she's probably put at least a pound back on!!!)
Kisses...
Laciegirlie
Such a lovely coat! Just be careful the girls don't drop you down in a well now.he he.Is it finally cooling off a bit where you live? It's supposed to be 92degrees here today. ugh. It's not even Spring here yet. How's Willow doing?
Airekisses & WelshHugs,
BabyRocketDog + Hootie
Oooh Noah, we love your new non-technicolour very first ever dreamcoat! It makes you look so dashing and distinguished....and if it helps you, great!
Slobbers xx
Crikey Noah - you mean to say it's the first time the pinkies have ever thought of getting you a coat - and your'e 8 years old. I think your pinky needs a talking to. It looks great by the way - it really sets off your ears!
Alf
I like your coat. But I prefer to go au naturele myself.
--JB
Hey Noah Man! Double dare you to wear your new coat when you come to MY house next...can guarantee we'll get it muddy and then we'll all get into trouble. Perhaps when it's cold and raining we should all just stay inside the house when the mums and dads are having dinner (we luv that, don't we?)...and then your new coat will be safe because it really is a very fine garment...love from Colin Harries
Looks AWESOME Noah!
And if it keeps all of that nasty rain off of your back then so much the better.
Mama got a letter from you that made her laugh SUPER hard - I didn't understand what it was inside, but boy did she think it was HILARIOUS!!!
She sends her heartfelt thanks - both for the timer and for the laugh :)
Much love,
Bogart
Hey, Noah!
I hate coats and clothes of any kind myself, but you wear that coat well, my friend! I can't tell if you're confused by the raincoat on a sunny day or if you're a little peeved by the whole experience.
Goober love & smooches,
Stanley
Smart coat Noah! It kind of goes really well with your hut...
Love
Finni xx
Noah
You look quite handsome in your new raincoat....
The girls are gonna want raincoats too.....
XXooXXoooXXoooXxoo
oh Noah.. what a dapper boy dog you are in that grey trench coat. I do love my little jackets when the snows come. they keep me all toasty and dry -- so I can understand why the pinkies got it for you. tell them to knit a nice jumper for you to sleep in too...it'll keep the joints warm ;o]]
sometimes when its so cold in the house my humomm lets me sleep in mine.
ms.Blue and theBUSTER, & MS.Persephone
Hey, you look very fetching in your new coat and if it keeps you warm and dry - even better!!! :)
Jessie says you're not such a bad model either...
w00f's pups, u looks super duper "hot" in that new coat Noah...me not mind to git wet outside in the rain, but mamas iz a wimp..
b safe,
~rocky~
NOah.
Fabby new coat. You look slick and dapper. And fancy new pad. How'd you get pinkie to buy you these things? was it a sad face? pouty? Limping? How'd you do it?
norwood
You look so handsome in that coat. I hope it helps you when winter come.
Luv
Snowball
Noah,
Your new coat looks good on you but you don't look too happy about it. My girl makes me wear a jacket anytime it's raining and she makes me wear my winter coat anytime it's below freezing. I hate it but she says it's not up to me.
Woof,
Keeley
Post a Comment