Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday with Tess

Hi hi everyone,
It's me Tess. Today I have two videos to show you. The first, which I called 'Tongue action on leather' shows just how thoughtful I am. I like to help D with a little cleaning now and again.

This next video demonstrates some of the things I have to put up with around here. As usual the source of my angst is none other than my sister Lucy. A girl like me likes her beauty sleep. I'm a cranky pants without it!!!

How am I supposed to rest with this going on???

Thank you for listening to my woes.

Love

Tess x

32 comments:

Alf said...

Oh you poor thing Willow - do you want to come and live here with us? We wouldn't sit on you, we'd let you have your beauty sleep when you wanted.

Alf n Mindy xx

PS - that is one long tongue you have there!

Tee said...

say, the the neighbouring armadillo teach you to lick like that? What great cleaning technique! bet the sofa tasted really good ... ;)

Licks and Wags,

Tuffy and the Dog WOods Pack

Duke said...

You are a very thorough cleaner, Tess! Mom says she can sure use your help at our house! How soon will you be arriving?!
Is Lucy demonstrating that she can dust? Send her along too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Simba and Jazzi said...

I know how you feel, really I do, Simba xx

Simba and Jazzi xxx

Finni said...

You are so careful when you're cleaning up Tess! Wonderful. Mum wants to know if you want to come over to the UK and help her with the spring clean! I see B is getting a good ol' ear lick/nibble, you look pretty chilled there except for that tail ...
Love
Finni xx

Persephone and Buster said...

s l o w l y we go... very
s l o w l y....lick lick clean clean.. hmmmmmm looks like you're enjoying that just a bit to much ms.Tess.... self actualizing about cattle is probably not a real good thing to do right about now though. on the sleeping front <----i feel your pain..the "twins" are always waking me up out of a sound sleep.....little brats.
ms. Blue.. the mom of theBUSTER & MS.Persephone.

William Tell said...

You put a very nice shine on that leather, Tess. Very nice, indeed!

Happy Tails,
William Tell

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Tess...you girls are just a scream!!!

I'm thinkin' I might hafta pop down this weekend for a little R&R...maybe we girlies could have a little slumber pawty?? And invite Noah of course....I have this hankerin' for some broiled Hoki's...no more broth thank you...I've had waaaaaaaaaaaay too much of that! Yes, Girls...I'll bring the blender...you'll have the ice ready?? Good!!!

Love to you all...

Laciegirlie

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Tess, you are quite the little leather cleaner! Slow and meticulous.Very good. Looks like Lucy has HTS(happy tail syndrome).Very common in Dales,just steer clear if you're trying to sleep. he he. Tell your D that I went to the groomer at PetSmart today and she did an awful job on me.D's clipping was better than that! Smooches,BRD

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Those are cute videos. We hope you all have a great weekend.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Princess Patches said...

What a great job of cleaning the leather, Tess! Lucy just has no respect for your privacy and need for beauty sleep! Have a great weekend!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Mack said...

Tess, it looks like you wanted some napaction when Lucy wanted some luvaction!

I bet D had just had a snackie on that leather chair!!

pet care tv said...

These videos are great. Thought you might be interested the Daily Pet News at MyPetCareTV. Also, it'd be great if we could get your videos up on the site. Email me if you're interested: mbaumer[at]petcaretv.com

The Airechicks said...

WHOAA - you clean in SLOW MOTION...

Bring it on sister...we need you here at our place....

And bring that Tess too - we need a good duster for the house....

Where's Noah - what kind of mad cleaning skills does he have....

XXoooXXoooXXooo

Anonymous said...

Tess,
Lordy Be, I am having a flashback to my RIP son, Harry Bigfoot. Every picture of Harry had a BIG Canadian Back Bacon tongue hanging out. You must be a long lost relative to Harry.
Hope you and yours have a wunderbar weekend down under.
Mother of Sally G and Rufus

Petra said...

You are one THOROUGH cleaner, Tess. My, your tongue scooped up every piece of dust that was every there! And your patience AMAZES me! I would have been long gone as soon as that whip hit me in the face!

Joe Stains said...

You are very thorough and methodical with your couch cleaning. I do that too! I sure wish siblings could just disappear at the press of a button.

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We have a pest in our house too. We feel your pain..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Suzuki said...

Hi guys!
I thought I would stop by to let you know that if you are lookin' fur love you should stop by my blog as my brother Scooby has started a new "business". Come by and check it out.
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Suzuki said...

Hi guys!
I thought I would stop by to let you know that if you are lookin' fur love you should stop by my blog as my brother Scooby has started a new "business". Come by and check it out.
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Lacy said...

w00f's Noah and girlies, grrr, its not letting me no when u update..heehee me licks my baby wiff love like that too....and sumdog almost sit on ur head..

b safe,
~rocky~

Georgeous said...

Tess you are very patient with Lucy but are you sure she wasn't helping with the cleaning??Maybe you had dust on your head??
As for leather licking, I join you in a love for this activity, especially in Pookys car, she has tasty headrests that I enjoy cleaning my slobber from, it all helps towards the valet when we mess her pride and joy up...
Love to you all
George

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Tess!
Great job helping D with the couch cleaning! You are very thorough.
You are so patient with Lucy.
Your videos are very cute =)

xoxoxo
Thor

Asta said...

Tess
You have my sympafies..it's hawd to get booty west wif a floofy tail wapping youw face, but honestly , you awe so bootiful in that video of you helping D out wif the cleaning, that I'm suwe you can fowgoe youw nap.
The pafect execootion of youw leathew cleaning is awe inspiwing..I have a lot to leawn..maybe I'll tag along wif Lacie fow some lessons
smoochie kisses to all fouw of you
love
ASTA

Snowball said...

Tess, did D reward you for helping her clean the couch? My jie jie never seems to appreciate my effort. she stop me all the time when I try to help to clean my own bed for her. I hope your pinkies appreciate you hard work.

I am lucky not to have any siblings around to disturb my beauty sleep. I bet I would be cranky too if I dun have enough of that.

Luv
Snowball

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Good licking there, Tess.

Lucy should be very thankful to woo for your patience.

Woos, the OP pack

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo are furry funny!

Tank woo fur sharing your distrakhtions with us!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lucia said...

Ciao bella Tess!

OMD (and please don't take this the wrong way, dolce amica!) mia ragazza was on the floor laughing [GET UP GET UP!!] over both of your viddies, Tess. And poor you, trying to catch some snoozies with your sibbie flapping away like that!! You are patience personified!!!

Tanti baci!
Lucia

PeeEss: for whatever reason, your newest post didn't show up on my blog roll until about an hour ago ... has this ever happened to anyone else before? Maybe Blogger is just fed up with mia ragazza's bad techno skills and is paying us back..!!

Unknown said...

My mom is chuckling.. what is going on? Couch dusting and cleaning. What other house work do you do?

Oh Tess... what's a girl to do
Norwood

Lorenza said...

Hi, Tess!
Your videos made my day!
I loved them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

I have a licking problem too. I like to lick my tags!
Hugs,
Sitka

erin said...

Tess, your videos are funny! You sure are cute!
Woof,
Keeley

Guest Book

Followers