




It's me everybody Willow. Tomorrow is my 5th birthday. I share my birthday this week with my almost twinny Putter the airegirl in America.
D was so excited about my birthday and then I went and did something very very silly with Lucy's help of course.............we escaped from the yard and were missing for 2 hours. D drove around and around Leura trying to find us. She was very upset and when she came back home Bryan took the car out and began looking for us.
Time passed and D was sure we were gone for ever. She thought we may get hit by a car or perhaps someone might take us. Noah & Tess tried to comfort her but she was too upset.
Then she had a phone call saying we were spotted close to Leura Village. She called B and he after a while he eventually found us........phew.........D was so happy but cranky with us for making her so upset.
Anyway, Lucy and I had a pretty good adventure and now we're exhausted and sleeping happily in our baskets.
I've attached a few photos all of ME starting from when I was a wee puppy . Wasn't I a cutie pie.
Oh and there is another thing and it's to do with D's obssession with Wire Foxies. She thinks I look like a large Wire....what do you think? See my slightly longer snout and almond shaped eyes?? Do you agree with D....just a little bit????
Signing off,
Willow the birthday girl!!!!!!


51 comments:
Happy Birthday Willow. Stay safe!
MOlly and Taffy
Happy Barkday Willow... We hope you have a fantastic day!!
Ummm.. you almost gave us a heart attack abt your little escapade too!! Don't try that again cos it'd make your mom (and us) so worried...
Happy Birthday!!
Airegirls are the cutest puppies ever, aren't we?! Please don't run away again!!
Oh my, please please do not go out adventuring again. I know it is glorious to escape and run free and I for one have done it many times...but it is really far too dangerous these days. I really like my new fenced in area and haven't tried to escape not once. You could get a whippin the next time.
We love you and do not want you to go missing.
Deetzy
P.S. My mum said to give your mum a hug from her, cuz she knows the feeling.
Happy Birthday, Willow!!!
You were such an adorable puppy!! Of course, my mama and I think 'dales are the cutest puppies by far!! My mama says to tell you and Lucy to never, never, ever do that to D and B again!!!!! It broke her heart a little bit! I am sure you had fun, but you scared your pinkies to death!!! At least leave a note!!
Have a great day!!
Love,
Janie
Naughty, naughty, naughty!!!
I just know you scared your poor parents!!!
But happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday Willow! Hope your parents recover from their near heart attack!
Happy Birthday Willow ... and hey .. i've learned the hard way ... escaping isn't always the smartest idea!
Cheers
Charlie
Wow! What an adventure you had but please dun do that again. I was holding my breath while reading your story. I am so glad that you are safe and its really nice of the people in your area to alert D when they spotted you. It never happen here in Singapore. Did you murder any chicken for your bday dinner?
Happy Bday, Willow!
Luv
Snowball
Hi, Willow...
Happy Barkday to you...
Happy Barkday to you...
Happy Barkday, Dear Willow...
Happy Barkday to you...
Please stay home...You know how our humans worry...
Abby xxxooo
Willow
You notty Biwfday Giwl!
YEs I think you do look like a wiwy kid. You awe bootiful, and I wish you the happiest Biwfday!, but you mustn't scawe youw pawents like that. You could have gotten huwt and that would bweak theiw heawts.
Have a wondewful celebwation!
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Joyeux anniversaire Willow ! J'espère que tu auras quand même un gâteau !
Bisous, Faya & Dyos & Véronique
Happy Barkday and Birfday!
Please DON'T do the walkabout again - it takes years of your mum's life!
Yes, woo do look like a bigger version of a wire!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Willow, our mom knows that feeling that D had, all too well! We're very glad B found you and you made it home safely! Now...don't do that again! We want you to stay safe and have a very happy barkday!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
Happy birthday! What a grand adventure for your birthday, but I think my Old Girl would have been upset, too.
Happy Barkday, Willow. How fortunate that people saw you and let D know where you were. JH left on a 4-minute fugue once amd those were the longest four minutes ever. So we can't imagine what two hours were like.
Do you look like a wire? We are always getting asked if we are airedales -- so we think there is good reason to think you look like a foxie girl. And we are honored that your mom likes us so well. Tell her that our Mom is nuts about 'dales -- so we're even.
Birthday woofs again!!
Jake and Just Harry
Funny thing is we thought you were a wire , that's how much you look like one..HAPY HAPPY BIRHTDAY(nothing like a naughty birthday outing...phew..you were giving us a bit of a scare there) Love and birthday kisses A+A
Happy birthday but don't do that naughty thing again - it isn't nice to get the humans so worried.
Woos, the OP Pack
Happy Birthday Willow!
Please, don´t do that again! Stay safe!
Have a wonderful day!
xoxo,
Thor
oh my oh my... HAPPPPPPPEEEEE BIRTHDAY Ms.Willow !! -- I'm 9 years old on the 21st...tomorrow.... it's my birthday too!! only my 21st is different then your 21st! mine is tomorrow and your's is today! Hey Hey what's with this strange strange place...way down under us?? Well I guess I should ask did we have a great birthday? since you've already had yours today and mine is also the same day but tomorrow.....hmmmmm and the putster too! well at least I know she is tomorrow and not today.
Best to you and us...Ms.Blue....theBUSTER & Ms.Persephone
oh my oh my... HAPPPPPPPEEEEE BIRTHDAY Ms.Willow !! -- I'm 9 years old on the 21st...tomorrow.... it's my birthday too!! only my 21st is different then your 21st! mine is tomorrow and your's is today! Hey Hey what's with this strange strange place...way down under us?? Well I guess I should ask did we have a great birthday? since you've already had yours today and mine is also the same day but tomorrow.....hmmmmm and the putster too! well at least I know she is tomorrow and not today.
Best to you and us...Ms.Blue....theBUSTER & Ms.Persephone
Happy Birthday Willow!
Have a pawesome day... and stay safe at home, ok?
Thanks for sharing your puppy pictures!
Adorable!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Gosh, hope you survive until your birthday! You were (and are) such a cutie - not sure I see the wire foxie resemblance though.
Have a wonderful birthday and get lots of prezzies.
cheers,
Ruby
Happy Barkday, Willow! Have a good one!
You gave us all a scare. Thank dogness you are well and at home.
Happy Birthday.
Happy Barkday Willow!
Did you go on a birthday adventure... BOL
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx
Happy birthday, Willow! No more adventures like that one, okay?
We hope you have the best day ever with lots of treats and ice cream!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Happy Birthday Willow!
Hope you have a great day but perhaps best stay at home and maybe try some diggin instead of going walkabout??
Big Nose Pokes
The Thuglets
Hi Willow! Have a pawesome barkday!! I think you look like a WFT - it's quite a compliment, you know. You were a very cute puppy and a very pretty grown-up dale!!
Your friend, Lenny
Hello there Naughty Birthday Girl!
I bet you definitely gave your pawrents a fright!
I know I did when I disappeared for the afternoon (I was actually still in the confines of Dog WOods just stuck somewhere). Anywoos, the entire household was frantic!
We're glad you're found. It's no fun being a run away dog after the novelty of running away runs out (which is real quickly too!).
Happy Barkday Willow girl! And may you have many many happy returns.
Licks and Wags
Tuffy and the Dog WOods Pack
Happy Birthday Willow, you were totes a cutie pie, I especially like your third pic with the teddy bear face. But oh what a very silly adventure you had, more than one year was added yesterday, to be sure.
Licks,
Winnie Woo
Happy Birthday Willow!
Yes you were a gorgeous fluffy puppy. Noah doesn't look too happy about being on B's arm tho', hehe.
Hey, don't run away again, ok? 'Cos it makes our mums and dads VERY, VERY worried.
Have a great day!
Love
Finni & Nelly xx
Happy Birthday Willow! We know about running away to well. A few weeks ago Jagger went to a picnic and was not even invited!
Have fun you little devil!
Jagger and Ezzy xxx
Happy Birthday Willow. We sure are glad you are all home safe and sound. Today is Sis's Birthday. She is 23. Mom can't believe how time has passed..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
Hello Willow. Happy Days to you!!You having a regal birthday? Or are you in the naughty corner? The Queen's Corgis, especially Willow, told me to yap their best wishes to you. What a cute pup you were Willow and yep you CERTAINLY DO look like my wiry cousin. I'm always asked if I'm an airy too like Jake is. Mom loves aires, guess her and D have great taste then !!!!
Wiry wags and barkday kissies to you Eric xxxxxxxx
Happy Birthday, Willow! Thanks for sharing your adorable puppy pics! I hope you have fun on your special.
w00fs Willow, u bad girls!!! dont do that anymore...me hopes u had a wonderful barkday...wiff lots of ear scratchies and u has many many more..
b safe,
~rocky~
Oh Willow and Lucy! We knew the story must've had a happy ending since you wrote the post, but our hearts were in our throats the whole time you had made your run for it! PLEASE don't do that again. It is too hard on us to worry about you being loose and your people fretting about you!
We hope you had a very very happy birthday, Willow, and that you didn't sleep through it all after your big adventure.
Wirey best wishes
Jake and Fergi
You are never naughty when it is your birthday! Happy Birthday!
Kasha and Africa
http://www.trainingboerboels.blogspot.com/
Happy Birthday, Willow! Running away is, well, what we do, right? I jumped away a few weeks ago - right out the car window! But really, I found out we're much safer at home. So don't go doing that again, OK? Hope you got lots of birthday cookies.
xoxoxo
Chef
happy birthday Willow!!!
you had some adventure there... i bet you were only bold enough to do it cos you know D wont get as mad at you cos its your birthday... we were so worried reading about your adventures back there. who knows what could have happened to two girliedales all alone... D was right to be upset you know. Aki made a disappearing act once and the hoomans almost had a heart attack looking for him.
In any case, we are glad your birthday turned out to be a memorable one!
again, Happy Birthday! and we hope to hear a lot of burping for the rest of this special day!
kisses,
Poopie
Happy birthday, Willow. Don't give your 'people' a fright like that again, please.
PS You sure were a cute puppy.
Happy Birthday Willow! Here's to great escapes...! And here's to no more of those! BOL!
We have never been to your blog before but we are really liking it! We hope to be new friends with you! Stop by and visit us sometime, we will be back to visit you!
Wags,
Benson and Gibson
Loved the pictures! Happy Birthday Willow! I hope you had a great day. But you really shouldn't scare your humans so much. How do you manage to escape from your year anyways? I guess never gave much thought to the idea before. I like my yard.
Woof,
Keeley
What a way to celebrate a birthday. Home is best because that's where the treats are!
Alanis, Miro & Sherry
omdog guys I know its fun to go on adventures but its a big scary world out there!! Happy Birthday and BE SAFE!
Happy Birthday, Willow! You had quite the birthday adventure, and I'm glad you made it home safely!!!
Hi, everyone -
Happy Belated Birthday, Willow! We are sorry that we missed it until now.
You must have really scared D and B on your birthday adventure. But we are glad that you and Lucy are back safe and sound. I (Hershey) have run off a couple of times and Mama really let me have it because she was so scared.
We do think you look like a WFT when you were a pup. We also have puppy pictures up in some of our recent posts.
We also have sent you all an award. Please stop by when you get a chance.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
Hi Guys!
I'm just stopping by to let you know that Scooby & Lady have set a date fur their wedding. Stop by my blog to see how to RSVP if you would like to attend.
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx
Happy belated birthday to you, Willow! Sorry I missed your big day, but hope you had a great day!
--JB
Willow, I can't believe i missed your barkday! My mom is such a slacker! She hasn't let me visit all my friends-so i missed your barkday! I hope you had a wonderful time!! Did you get anything fun?
Woof
Velcro
Post a Comment