Sunday, May 24, 2009

A tag, an award and a goodbye

G'day maties,
Crikey, we've been very slack lately. We received a tag from several of our buddies and we're embarrassed because it's taken us so long to put it on our blog. From our buddies Hershey, Jazz & Dixie and Tinkerbell, Tucker& Oscar we received the International Bloggers Community award.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Copy the image, rules and questionnaire.
3. Post in your blog.
4. Answer the four questions.
5. Pick seven (7) friends to share the award with.
6. Come back to Blogginstainfocorner at
http://bloggistame.blogspot.com/ and leave the URL of your post in order for your blog to be added to the master list.
7. Have fun.
Here are the questions:

The person who tagged you. Hershey http://hersheyandkaci.blogspot.com/
Tinkerbell, Tucker & Oscar http://nibblestreats.blogspot.com/
Date you were tagged. May 19, 2009 -


Person you tagged: We've decided to tag:


the Barkalot boys Jake & Just Harry,


Molly & Taffy,


Mack,


Eric the square dog,


Khyra and


Marvin the Hollowhound.


Now if you've already been tagged you have to do it all again....haha nah just kidding!!!!!!!!

We also received this award from the lovely Asta. Thank you so much Asta. We're thrilled that you consider us your good pals and that we are worthy of this award.



Last but not least we received this award from our new pals Fergi & Jake. We're glad to be your pals and thanks so much for passing this award onto us.




Today our good friends Marylin & John Harries came by one last time. They along with their dog Colin, head off on their big adventure around Australia. This leg of their trip will have them driving all the way up the east coast to the top end of Queensland before driving all the way back down by the end of the year. They will be back in the Blue Mountains by December and that's when we will see them again. Of course we'll be keeping track of them because Colin Harries has a dog blog so we can all follow their adventure http://colinharries.blogspot.com/



Drive safe Marylin & John. Colin you be a good boy and listen to what your pinkies tell you.

We'll miss you guys. D says boo hoo she has too cook on Monday nights now haaa haaaa.
Have a great time and enjoy everyday!

Love Denise Bryan Noah Willow Tess & Lucy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

33 comments:

Dexter said...

Oh dear. It looks like one of your sisters is being tortured in that last photo (I have trouble keeping them straight).

Lots of nice awards, huh? And visitors to admire your fuzziness.

Slobbers,
Mango

Mack said...

I know Colin will have some great adventures.
What great pics of everybody!

Suzuki said...

Congratulations on your awards!
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

karensbrae said...

Well done on the Awards. Great to see all your visitors.
xx

Faya said...

....Marylin & John...ces 2 étaient faits pour se rencontrer !
Congratulations on your awards !
Kisses, Faya

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats on your pawesome awards and tank woo fur passing one my way!

Safe travels to your furiends! I added that to my googliereadiethingie bakhk when woo furst pawed about it!

I khan't wait to read all about it!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Wow...Colin's goin' on a massive road trippie, huh???!!! We know ur gonna miss him, Noah...how bout if you and I rent a car and take a little vacation to find him once in a while!!!!!!

Happiest belated Barkday to sweet Willow...Noah...you gotta tell ur sissies that they're gonna give ur mom heart failure if they take off like that!!!!!!! She musta be terrierfied....so when is she gonna add a foxy wire to your pack...AFTER FOUR, WHAT'S ONE MORE?????? Did ya like my little poem???? hahahahahahahaaaaa!

Did ya see those pics of Goober and us....wasn't he HOOGE!!!!!!!!!

Gotta run, sweet Noah...rumor has it the pool's comin' out today!

Love and kisses...Laciegirlie

Duke said...

Bummer that they'll be leaving and for such a long time! We'll be watching for updates on Colin's blog too, Noah!
Congratulations on your awards!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Congratulations on your awards!
Colin sure is embarqued in a great adventure!
I hope you all had a pawesome weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Agatha and Archie said...

We will keep track of Colin....seems like a nice kid......Love and kisses A+A

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Congrats on all your beautiful awards. Too bad Colin is leaving, it is sad to say good bye but you must have many wonderful memories together.

Marvin and Jeannie said...

Congrats on the awards and "thank you" so much for passing it on to moi!

I am honoured!

just wondered if the Blue Mountains would honour Colin with an appearance when he returns in December?

My Jeannie would dearly like to see a photo of the Three Sisters, seeing how she missed them so much when she visited youse!

lotsaluv to you all - from us in Summery but Cold Scotland ;0D

Marvin, Jeannie and Crew xxxxxxxx

Jeannie in Scotland Far Far Away said...

i don't know, I travel 23,000 miles to see you, and the Three Sisters have a hissy fit!

Jeannie xxxxxxxxxxxx

TwoSpecialWires said...

That's one big road trip for Colin. We're glad he's going, though, to keep his people in line. We'll head over right now to visit his blog...

Don't forget to eat on Mondays. Perhaps it can be Noah's night out!

Keep us posted,
Wirey best wishes,
Jake and Fergi

Hero said...

Congrats on all your awards! Too bad Colin will be gone for so long. At least you can keep up with each other through your blogs.

To answer your question, my Lolo was picking spinach for a stew he was making. Spinach grows wild here along with many other edible plants and fruits so instead of going to the grocery store we often find what we need in the fields or forests. Unfortunately I have yet to find anything that I'd like to eat (cheese and ice cream) growing in in the wild.

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, everyone -

Congratulations on all of your awards! We are sure that Colin will have lots of adventures to share when he and his "pinkies" get back.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Huskee and Hershey said...

Congrats on your many awards!
Wow Colin is one lucky pup.. it's gonna be an adventure of a lifetime for him and his family!

Hollie and Janie said...

I know you all will miss your friends!! Those are such great pictures! Congratulations on your awards, Noah!!
Love,
Janie

Amber-Mae said...

Great awards! We will check out his blog.

Smoochies,
Solid Gold Dancer + Puppies

Tee said...

Hello there Noah!

Congratulations on your awards! You defnitely deserve them.

We love the group pictures of furs and humans. We hope they have a great and safe trip!

licks and Wags

Tuffy and the Dog WOods Pack

Astrid Keel said...

congrats on your awards!!! :) Hope your friends have a fun trip.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Congrats on your awards. And how cool you will be able to see your friend's journey on their blog.
--JB

Katie and Gizmo said...

Hey Noah, tell me about it, I've been very slack also.

So sorry I missed Willows birthday and that wedding looked like so much fun as well.

I didn't go to million paws walk this year cause my mum was too busy. Oh well.

I sure did miss you and your sisters.

Hugz & Lickz
Gizmo

Persephone and Buster said...

ahhhh sad to see friends leave...but...you'll be able to visit through cyberspace!!! guess dinner through cyberspace may be more like a diet though...ah well...good thing is they will be coming back round!
congrats on your awards.. we also have been slack.. gotta go respond to a couple on our bloggie...
stay sane <----not to sane (love the pup pics of ms.willow..what a cute one. theBUSTER, Ms.Persephone & Ms.Blue

Joe Stains said...

I know you are going to miss your buddies but the great thing about the internet is you are never really far apart. Congrats on your awards guys.

Petra said...

Saying goodbye is never fun, but like Joe Stains just said, having the internet makes your friends seem not so far away.

Kirby said...

Sending a huge congratulations to you all for your pawsome awards! They are all well deserved.
I'm so sorry that it was finally time to say goodbye to Colin Harries and his family. It'll be nice to keep in touch via the internet, but your Monday nights with them will be missed. Now, you can begin the countdown to when they visit!

Your pal,
Kirby

Unknown said...

What a great trip for Marlyin and John. I'm sure there will be lots of leuradale love for them when they return. Oh- happy belated birthday willow!!!!
You sure were cute.

Norwood

Colin Harries said...

Hi Noah and (especially) my girls! The photos of you with my mum and dad are great...sorry I missed the event, but I was visiting with my dear, darling Barbie, who is the lady who looks after me when my mum and dad have a weekend away without me. They picked me up just after seeing you. Never mind - I will be back in constant touch with you while we're travelling..and I PROMISE to keep my blog up-to-date when we get into our travelling routine..love and kisses from Colin Harries

Moco said...

Well deserved awards. Safe trip to Colin and great pics of all of you.

parlance said...

I'm going to make sure I follow Colin's adventures, because it'll be interesting to see what a dog makes of this big wonderful continent of ours.

Dexter said...

Thanks for the donation, matey (I am trying to speak Australian - hee hee).

This is mom's first such event and she is nervous about all the crowds, but I think we'll be fine.

Kisses,
Dexter

Thor and Jack said...

Congrats on all your awards!
I hope your friends have a great trip.
Beautiful pictures of you all!

xoxo,
Thor

Guest Book

Followers