Post 1. Tess & Lucy love a good game of bitey face. This is one of their more tame moments. Notice Willow in the background. She likes to keep a low profile during one of these sessions. They can get out of hand hehe.
Post 2. Our yard is usually the focus of of lots of parrots. They come for the food but stay for the ambience. There were king parrots, rosellas and cockatoos. D took some photos of them having a good old feed.
Sorry the birdie photos aren't the best.
Hope you all have a great weekend.
tailwags
Noah x

30 comments:
Those are still great bird pictures Noah. We don't have those kinds of birds up here unless you see them in a petstore.
Thanks for sharing!
Bolo
http://peiinthelife.blogspot.com/
These kinds of birdies don't fly around outside in our yard! They sure are pretty! Do you ever hear them scream? When mom and dad had them, they sure did, but that was a long time ago and they were inside the house in a cage!
Tess and Lucy sure have a great bitey-face session going!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Yes, that bitey face did look a bit tame for a couple of aire-gals.
It is just downright odd for a guy like me to see those kinds of birds flying around wild. Around here, the only time I see those birds is in pictures on sad "lost bird" signs posted.
Slobbers,
Mango
Hi, Noah...
I don't see those kinds of birds at my house unless someone has them in a cage...
Abby xxxooo
oh my Jeannie says, your post brings back lovely memories of her time with youse all.
Lucy.........the wet tonguend one especially.
Youse all have a grrrreat weekend too.
We have hot sunshine here, yay!
Summer has arrived!!
lotsalicks, Marvin xxxxx
Those bird shots aren't so bad, maybe we'll try and post the nature bird shots from last weekend so you can see what happens when the photographer is a little more terrified of the birds...
That bitey face makes me want to join right in!
Licks,
Woo
I would like to play bitey face with those BIRDS!
How wonderful to have so many parrots in your backyard - very colourful. And that recipe for lamb shanks the other day sure looked good too. Might be on the menu here tomorrow night - would sure suit the weather which is definitely winterish.
cheers,
Ruby
that's some serious "bitey face" action going on there... the gurls do that here too....you can hear them all over the house...yungh, yungh yungh yngh yungh...etc.
and the birds...are gorgeous!
Tess and Lucy sure know how to have fun!
I enjoyed watching them playing bitey face!
Parrots!!! I like them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Bitey face is a GRRRREAT game!
I love it!
Please don't apologise fur the pikhs! It is furry khool to see birds like that in someone's yard!
We don't get anything that khool!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Good session, girls! We play the same game, daily, too. Only we call it "mongreling around"...Oh what fun!!
Ooo! Those pictures of the birdies are just fine - they still look delicious!!!
We can play bitey face for hours! The birds are very tweet.
Have a great weekend.
Simba and Jazzi xx
Your bitey face games look like fun! Ahsoka and I play bitey face all the time! It's the best!
~ Jedi ~
I hope you have a pawsome weekend Noah!
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx
That's a serious bitey face game going on! I would stay in the background too:)
Pretty neat parrots! but do you like sharing the backyard??!
Stop by my bloggie for a special award--
have a great weekend,
tula
The pups are having the bestest time playing. What more could you ask for out of life.
We love a good game of bitie face too. Of course I usually beat the little Red and Louie always gives up. You certainly have some awesome birds in your yard. Ours are very boring compared to yours..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
Woah you girlies are serious about the bitey face, I'm sure I saw some hair puing there too and heard a bit of backchat too!
Wiry wags n kissies, Eric xx
The birds in your garden certainly are colourful.
The birds I chase.... sorry meant to say watch...... are usually a boring brown colour.
Molly
OH Noah! We love to play bitey face too. Willow is smart to stay away from the girls though. It can get a bit rough.
We would LOVE to have such colorful birds here! Parrots are SO beautiful! I (BabyRD) go nuts when the falcons fly low over our cabin. I love to bark at them.
Later Friends,
BabyRocketDog and Hootie
Hey Lucy and Tess,
I'm a bit of a rough houser too! I'd join in any time.
WOW you guys have the most wonderful place to live with fascinating wild life.
Norwood
What beautimous birdies! We have only seen parrots in pet stores!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
It is wonderful to see those beautiful birds - we never see them here except at the pet store.
TD and Phantom do a lot of that bitey face too - just having some good fun.
Tail wags, the OP Pack
Man, I would love to join in with Tess and Lucy for a game of bitey face! They play just like I do!! Those birds in your yard are super cool. Do the girls go after them like they they go after the chickens next door? I totally would chase them, I don't like birds coming by my house. He he!
Your pal,
Kirby
Hi Noah!
What a great bitey face game they had! I wish I had a friend here to play bitey face.
Those birds in your yard are so beautiful!
xoxo,
Thor
Hi Noah,
The color of those birds are so pretty!! I wish I had a friend of the same size to play bitey face with me too.. it's no fun playing with Hershey cos I end up with m head in her mouth most of the time.. **sheesh**
That bitey face game looks like fun. It's a pity we humans here can't play it with Penny, but I think we'd come off second.
Hi Noah - our humans wanted to say 'thank you' for posting this video! They're new to doggie ownership and we're trying to train them but sometimes it's HARD, you know? Humans can be a bit slow at times can't they....sigh! Anyway, like you we often play 'bitey face' and - being brothers - we LOVE to wrestle too! They thought we were being a bit nutty, but are only just starting to realise that it's natural and that we're playing and having fun. So thanks for sharing - you all look like you had great fun! Tail wags - JD and Max.
Post a Comment