G'day maties,
We have something very important to talk about today.
A developer in the Blue Mountains NSW has plans to cage live koalas for tourists to photograph, pat and prod. It is well known that this can only do damage to the koalas as they belong in the wild not caged inside a privately owned tourist complex with little natural light.
We are very worried that harm may come to the koalas chosen to live in this dire situation.
D and I went along to protest against this last Saturday. There was a great turn out of locals who also are disgusted by this proposal.
I have to admit, I was a very good boy and even had my photo taken by the local paper.
Maties, please help by signing the petition below. We have to stop this injustice. Koalas deserve freedom.
tailwags,
Noah x
ps. I just realised there is a paypal collection thingy on there so please IGNORE that as this isn't about raising money, it's just about signing and having a say!!!
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/koalasshouldbefree/
Monday, June 1, 2009
Urgent...please help us save 2 koalas
Posted by
Noah the Airedale
at
7:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

29 comments:
Oh No!
Mummy is going to sign now.
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx
Noah,
That is so terrible! Mama and I are headed over to sign the petition right now!
LOve,
Janie
We are going to sign right now! This is awful, and thanks for letting us all know.
--JB
We hope they don't say foxies from Florida should mind their own business -but even if they do, we're signing anyway.
We've been reading about several species -- Komodo dragons, white tigers, "killer" bees, etc. attacking folks for seemingly no reason -- but we think humans that start to cage koalas in a "petting zoo" might be creating a good reason.
Wirey woofs, mate!!
Jake and Just Harry
We're on our way to sign RIGHT NOW!
theBUSTER has signed the petition and agrees that these guys are indeed "wild" and should not be kept indoors and away from their "space"....we hope you all are able to knock some sense into these morons heads... i guess they figure they will be able to charge big $$$ -- very sad,
theBUSTER, Ms. Persephone & Ms. Blue
I agree! Old Girl and I will sign now.
Hello Noah,
This should never happen!! We'll sign now!
Momo & Pinot
That's terrible. We pawed our signature.
woos, the OP Pack
That is just WRONG. We are on our way to sign.
Mom says we hope to visit more. Once we get everything done and find a place to move and all, she promised we'll be back to normal.
Too bad I don't have opposable thumbs, *sigh*
Hugs to you guys
Sunny
pee ess Scooter is still missing, but we feel the Texas Rangers are getting close!
We signed, Noah! What an awful thing to do to those cute koalas!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Interesting. We signed and our signature shows up but not our comment.(accidentally signed it twice but guess my comment wasn't put on there, for why? Because I didn't donate money do you suppose?hmm-dunno)
w00fs, we signed..
b safe,
~rocky~
w00fs jamie, sunny and scooter, ur on there, we signed after u..
~rocky~
We signed right away...we dogs can make a difference...thanks for givin' us the opportunity, sweet Noah...
Do you have a copy of you pic in the paper??? Can you post it on ur bloggie?????
I'd like to print it and put in on the wall of my crate, Noah...
Love ya lots, sweet boy!!!
Laciegirlie
I have signed!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
I pawed it!
Tank woo fur sharing!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: LacieGirl khan't POSSIBLY have a wall space left in khrate fur more pikhs!
I signed it and I'll forward it to my friends.
We signed too!
Love,
Bogart & Lulu
Noah
I'm going wight now to sign it..what a howwible idea..idiot hooman!
smoochie kisses
ASTa
It's hard to believe someone would be allowed to cage koalas - hope they don't get their way.
Good on you Noah for being vigilant against stupidity!
cheers,
Ruby
We´re going to sign now!
xoxo,
Thor
We're on our way, too, to show our support.
will be signing in just a minute. Love to see if you make the papers.
Licks,
Woo
My momster just signed it... Hope the Koalas are set free.
What a sick idea Noah. Poor Koala's. I'm off to sign right away. Well done on your protesting.
Wiry wags, Eric xxx
Hey Noah! Thanks for alerting us all to this....another example of the lengths people will go to for the sake of a few bob....disgusting :o(
We signed already!
Slobbers maties xx
Hi Noah, that's awful.
My mum just went and signed it. I hope it stops this from happening as my mum loves koalas. We don't have any down here in Tassie except for the ones in zoos.
Hugz
Gizmo
Sometimes you wonder what humans have going on between their ears.
Post a Comment