G'day blogging maties,
Today the girls and I went to our new groomer. Yes D was quite ambitious to think she could groom us herself and though she did an "ok" job, we didn't come out looking this good. I mean look at me. How handsome am I????Oh and the girls look pretty good too. Tess' paws are glowing they're so clean.
D: it was misty and cold - bad hair weather!!!
In the mean time we've had lots of people and doggies sign our petition so we'd like to thank you for your support. It's been wonderful.
tailwags
Noah - the koala saving dog
ps. I just want to say again, the signing of the petition does not involve any money being collected so if it directs to paypal please ignore that step. All we're after are signatures. The petition still records your signature even if you don't donate.
Now we feel that the petition site has been a bit sneaky by asking for donations and we feel really bad and embarrassed by this so if you have given some money what we plan to do is this:
We are going to donate a sum of money to Monica's Dog Rescue in Sydney which does great work to help re home dogs. She runs this with the help of volunteers. It's a no kill shelter and they do re home all dogs eventually.
We do thank everyone for adding their names to the petition. We were just naive about the whole thing.
Thanks again.

44 comments:
w00fs, oops, me thot me had to donate to sign..just a little wuz all me cood...me hopes they tooked it outta the bank instead of paypal, that account iz empty..me will cross post it fur u, iffin u want me too..but me thinks me friends r ur friends...and u all look super cool in ur furcuts..
b safe,
~rocky~
D did a wonderful grooming job on all of you! She did you all in one day? That's a lot of work!
Hopefully you all got a treat for being good on the grooming table for so long!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Hi, everyone -
You look pawsome with your new haircuts! Mama just signed the petition for the koalas and it did ask for a donation but she ignored that step. She cannot understand the stupidity of some humans.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
Well, we thought D did a pretty good job - but what a lot of work to do the four of you guys! The new groomer looks like they know what they're doing as you all look great!
I'm getting decidely wooly now that winter is here - no grooming for me.
cheers,
Ruby
Ohhh you all look so LOVELY!!!! we are very jelly as PL1 just "groomed"us and we are looking a litle off kilter..WE are FLYING over to sign that petition......to help out little buddy pals..Love and kisses A+A
I love a day at the spa! You are doing good work to help those poor little critters.
Slobbers,
Mango
you all look so handsome and bootiful in your new fur cuts!
Noah,
You make my heart go pitter-pat! You are devilishly handsome!! Oh, and your sissies are very pretty, too! Mama and I signed the petition,and we skipped the donation part! You keep saving those koalas!!
Love,
janie
We signed the petition too!
And guess who else got a new summer hairdo? I'm all stripped down and sleek for the warm weather ahead. I think I look just as fuzzy and cuddly as the four of you, but what to do about that shampoo stink???
Your pal,
Petey
Hi guys,
love your airecuts - D should have just said she did them and we'd have believed her! Wow, Noah and D are famous! You are doing such good work there by petitioning AND setting up the online petition too - we have signed, well, through our mummy anyway. Just hope it works.....
Love Molly and Gertie
xx
Looking good! And wonderful job on Saving the Koala's! Going over to sign right now!
Have a great day!
Bentley and his Mum
Don't you all look marvelous? And that's a great shot of four at once, we never let Mom get that good of a photo.
Tail wags, the OP Pack
OOPS! I guess we'd better read more closely next time!
D could have done just as good a job!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
We think the top of your head looks great!
Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker
You look great after going to the booty shop! And that stinks about the sneakiness, but maybe koalas will be saved in the end.
Woo look furry fab!
I saw your head in the shot!
We signed and didn't khare about the payie thingie - we just khlikhked thru it!
Paws khrossed woo get some akhtion and results!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Like I already told you : vous êtes très beaux !
Bisous et bon courage pour le Koala...
Faya & Dyos
Noah & Ladies ~ You all look Mah-vah-lous Dah-links!! We have an appointment for haircuts next Tuesday in Sandpoint. Hootie has been knawing at his front leg hair and it looks pretty wierd.We went to the vet yesterday and she said to give him Benedryl to see if that helps.
You got gyped out of getting your photo in the papers...at least D made the front page! Good work on your koala project.
AireKisses & WelshsieHugs,
BabyRocketDog and Hootie
You all look gorgeous!
I can see the top of your head in the picture, Noah!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Fabulous hairdos. My mom thinks she can groom okay too. Not.
Great work protesting for this cause. I'll definitely sign the petition.
Norwood
Not only are you civic minded, but handsome also. What a guy.
Mommy and i signed the petition! And mom ignored the paypal portion-she double checked to make sure our names were on it!! We think it's horrible what they want to do with the koalas!!!!
Woof
Velcro
Hi, Noah...
You guys look great with your new haircuts...You look very handsome, Noah...
My Mom signed the petition...I hope it's not too late...
Abby xxxooo
You all look wonderful and surely you are all glowing!
Noah, you sure are a koala saving dawg, good for you. We signed the petition.
--JB
Isn't it amazing how we can transform ourselves from total fuzz-heads to handsome and dignified dogs with the help of a human-handled clipper? How disappointing that you weren't in the photo. I mean, why else take a photo?
Alanis & Miro
Gee mates....
It's a real job groomin' the group of ya and we don't know how D coulda done it all. Why Gram 'n Pap have a time of it keepin' us 3 in shape and half the time we aren't in shape.
We signed yer petition....what a splendid idea....hope that it helps.....maybe next time the photographer will realize what a super idea it would be ta put yer picture on the front page of the paper.....doggies all over the world would be droolin'.....
Dewey Dewster here.....
Looking sharp, matey! The new groomers know what they're doing. The girls look great too!
Our Mum keeps meaning to do us herself and has booked herself in for an afternoon lesson in July - yeah, yeah ... we'll see...
We signed the partition - we agree Koalas should be free! and not some tourist toy!
Headrubs
Finni xx
My Jeannie says she remembers your Ma's headgear from when she visited!!!!!!!!
Youse all look so handsome with your new haircuts. The groomer did a wonderful job!
It is taking me some time to catch up with all the news, as I have been incarcerated. It didn't hurt but I am none to happy about it, so I feel for those Koalas you are trying to help.
lotsalicks, Marvin xxxx oh and Jeannie xxxxxxxxxx
How did you get them to sit there so sweetly? Africa and I were wondering if you noticed her become friends at the park with an Airedale? You guys are so cool!
Kasha and Africa
You are unbelievably handsome! I'm a newcomer to the blog but I'm going to be back :)
Yes you are all very handsome and pretty!
w00fs, heehee its no problem, they tooked the money outta the bank account (like mama wanted them to do)..her paypal account wuz poor.and her didnt no what wood happen when she didnt have the money in there to cover it....and it went to a good cause soo we not worried..
b safe,
~rocky~
Hi everyone! You all look gorgeous, we love that Tess's paws are glowing, he he, adorable! We signed the petition, thanks for sharing that information. Puppy snuggles - JD and Max.
Sweet Noah & Sissies 3!
Stanley & I are catching up on everything you've been doing and we are SO PROUD OF YOU and your mama for going to that rally (I saw your cute punkin head in the photo in the newspaper)! We'll go sign that petition pronto!
All the sissies look FABULOUS with their new airecuts (you too, Noah). I had no idea Tess' paws had THAT much white on them.
The vid of Tess & Lucy should be entitled "Sissy Wrasslers of Leura" don't you think? They are FIERCE, and I think I want to get in on the action myself. Maybe someday...
Please tell Willow we are sending her happy happy birthday smooches for her! We are SO STINKIN' HAPPY she was born and that she is our fren! She was definitely a cutie pie as a pup, but it's no wonder since she's gorgeous now (and seems to always have a little twinkle in her eye)!
Keep us posted on how the koala petition goes!
Goobery love & kissies,
Stella Bean Latifah
What dazzling doggies you all look! I feel for D ,my furs goes all wirly curly in the rain too!!
Wiry loves and Kisses, Eric xx
Pp S. I signed you petition before and Mom ignored the paypal bit!
We will sign.. That is just not right..
Oh you all look so wonderful.. Mom was a bit upset about the Koala's so she forgot to tell you.. Looking awesome..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
Ciao cari Leuradale amici!
You ... look ... fantastico! Well, of course, you all have always been a great-looking famiglia, but grooming shows off your terrier features so beautifully!
I, Lucia, am off to see my groomer on Tuesday -- yayyyyy! Bubble bath time!!
Tanti baci!
Lucia
Wooowoo, you and your laydeez are lookin goood!
Glad you got a good response on the petition, it's sick what they're doing!
Hope you're having a good weekend :D
Slobbers xx
Noah, that's not very nice of the guy to leave you out of the photo after all your hard efforts. I'd bite his bum if I were you!
We're a little slow, but we signed the petition today. How sad that we have to do this, and people don't just realize on their own that what they're doing is wrong.
Wuv,
Gus and Waldo
You guys are working for a very good cause! I sure wish that they would not have cut you out of the photo, especially looking so handsome after being groomed so well!
How dare they leave you out of the photo? Don't they know that you are famous??
Good on ya for rallying for a good cause.
What happened to the Koalas? Is it too late to sign the petition?
Good job protesting! Koalas are cute. I'd like to meet one in the fur someday... but in the wild, not in a cage.
Woof,
Keeley
PS that photographer must have been really dumb to leave you out of the photo. I mean how many other dogs show up at rallies?
Your new Haire-cuts all look great!
I guess they are old by now! I haven't been around in awhile. But I'm sure you still look great! :)
Your friend, Lenny
Post a Comment