G'day blogging maties
My basket is up there. It's my favourite place. I rest up there during the day and I retire up there at night.
Have a great weekend everyone.
tailwags
Noah x
G'day blogging maties
My basket is up there. It's my favourite place. I rest up there during the day and I retire up there at night.
Have a great weekend everyone.
tailwags
Noah x
Posted by
Noah the Airedale
at
7:10 PM
29 comments:
Were you looking back around the corner to see if there were any bedtime treats being offerred??!
we understand noah.....sometimes being by yourself in your own world is just a necessity.....we have often found Ms.Blue in the laundry room resting on top of the laundry mountain. she must feel quite secure there as it grows taller .... and.....taller. we won't do a post on it because frequently mount washington looks small in comparison!
theBUSTER, Ms.Persephone, & MS.Blue
Ah yes!
The upstairs is a grrreat favourite of mine as well! I usually wait fur The Doggy Nanny to khome down in the morning THEN I head bakhk up to Mom's bed!
Happy Weekend!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Peek-a-boo, Noah! You climb those stairs so gently! You should see the way I climb stairs!
Love ya lots,
Maggie
Yep it's important to have your own space. Josie, when we get too annoying, escapes into her crate. If Mom puts her into another crate she's not happy unless she's in her 'own' crate, even if it's in the dark laundry room away from all of us. Maybe that's the point!
Love,
Rudy
Looks like you're glad to go to your special place. :) happy weekend!
Been the first one in bed means getting the best spot.
Simba and Jazzi xx
Noah,
That looks like the perfect place!
Love,
Janie
Tee hee, were you were escaping the girlies Noah? Resting your lugholes?!
Have a quiet weekend Noah. Love and Peace! Eric xxx
Where did you go? We saw you looking back. What is that look. Leave me alone?
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
What a cute video....peeking round the corner to make sure you're not being tailed by sissys?? We love seeing you in action....so handsome! We saw an Airedale at the beach tonight, she was hot too!
Sweet dreams matie!
Slobbers xx
That was so sweet, do you always wait for permission to go up to your basket?
Pleasant dreams, the OP Pack
It's good to have your own special place of peace and quiet. My big cedar pillow is up in the loft under the tilt of the roof. We call it the fuzzy room and it's all mine! Lately I've been enjoying the loveseat down in the living room though.
XX-BabyRocketDog
ps-this reminds me of a meme I have to do about sleeping.
pps-The feathers you saw on our floor were what used to be a feather duster. Mom's favorite. Ooops.
Hi, Noah!
Sure is important that you have your special place to rest!
Have a great weekend too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
w00fs Noah, u iz smart, me has to make sure mama and daddy boff iz in bed b4 me can go to sleep...
b safe,
~rocky
Noah, you look very cute when you looked back.
Our paws cross to rescure these two koala bears!
Momo & Pinot
That is one of your cutest clips ever. Those teddy-bear hind legs...
and that cute face peeping back around the corner!
Hi Noah-
don't you hate when your bedtime is earlier than everyone else... you were like, huh?? Lights out-beddy bye time? already!At least give you a midnight snackers first:)
big kisses,
tula
Hi, Noah...
Looks like bed time...
Abby xxxooo
Very cute video. Love you peeking around the corner from up there.
--JB
I can tell that you love your basket! What a sweet video.
Noah!
We always love seeing you in motion. Pretty cheeky ending to the vid too. Were you inviting us all up, or warning sissies not to follow?
I totally understand your need for some solitude. It's hard to recharge the AireZen with sissies around (and I only have one so you must need LOADS of solitude)!
Goober love,
Stanley
Noah....
Yer a little sweetie pie, ya are....peekin' 'round the corner checkin' ta see if anyone was watchin'....hope ya had a restful night in yer basket....
Dewey Dewster here....
Hi Noah: I was just in the middle of writing to you and the screen went blank! Oh well, I was just saying that I was off to bed soon and my mum said I could talk to you first. I do miss you and the girls (and Uncle Bryan and Auntie Denise too, of course)...so I'll have a little dream about you all tonight and it will be about us all racing around the yard together and I'll bark at you..nighty night..love from Colin Harries xx
Noah,
Gram said ta tell D that the rats are in those little cages the whole time.....they are behind a partition with wooden dowel rods in it so that we dogs can't get at the cage when we find 'em in the tunnel. They are so used ta us barkin' at 'em that they don't even flinch when we do.....they say it's just another day at the office....ho hum....
No rat has ever been eaten by a dog in earthdog....they have been bitten a bit at times...but then they have also bitten the dogs at times too....why one bit poor Slider at one meet in the nose and it bled so much his Mom took 'em ta the vet afterward ta make sure he was OK.
Hope that clears things up fer poor D....tell 'er not ta worry.....we have fun, fun, fun.....
Dewey Dewster here....
How lovely to have your own private apartment!
My Jeannie says she remembers that you liked to escape upstairs!
lotsaluv, Marvin xxxxxxxxx
I'm scared of stairs! My mom has to carry me up the stairs.
Bravo! Brother!
Ooh, that is one CUTE fuzzybutt!
Wuv,
Gus and Waldo
What a cute bootie! And we loved the peek a boo checkin at the top of the stairs. Nighty nite!
Jake and Fergs
Post a Comment