Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wooscotti

G'day maties,
Look at Willow. She sat by the oven the whole time the 'Wooscotti' were being made and baking in the oven. What are 'Wooscotti' you ask?? They are the most delicious doggy treat biscuits ever. Our buddies Sitka and Cornelia Marie's mum gave D the recipe and she made us a batch.
Here is how it looks when it comes out of the oven. Then you let it cool. After that you break it into pieces and dig right in.
D was kind enough to bring me a piece while I was resting in my basket. They really are good.
tailwags,
Noah xx

33 comments:

Allison Walton said...

Well, they look DEEElishus!

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo

Lacy said...

w00fs, yummmmmy, it looks delishhhhhh...

b safe,
~rocky~

Inky and Molly said...

That looks great. We'll tell our mum to hurry up with our cookies...can't wait now...
Inky: I prefer things brought to me as well, ideally while resting in the hammock bed...

Asta said...

Noah
Sewvice in bed..D is an angel!!1
Those Wooscotti look fantaboolous..I hopeit was enuff fow all fouw of you sweeties.
Sowwy I haven't been awound
love and smoochie kisses
ASTA

Pei In The Life said...

Oooo. It does look good! Have a bite for me Noah!

Bolo
http://peiinthelife.blogspot.com/

Duke said...

Save us some, Noah! We'll be right over!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lucia said...

Ciao Leuradales!

Mmmmmmmmmmm ... Wooscotti. I will dream of it for days....

Your mama is exceptionally fantastico for making such a yummy treat for you. Be sure to give her plenty of smoochies!!!

Tanti baci!
Lucia

Dexter said...

Willow looks like her head could explode. I bet she was vibrating too.

Slobbers,
Mango

Terra said...

Wow, that looks great! Did you happen to save me any?!!!!

~ Jedi ~

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

My mom hasn't made me Steve and Kat's wooskhotti yet - that's sooooo unfair!

It looks soooo furry yummy!

Tank woo fur sharing - maybe I'll try to guilt her into it!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Faya said...

Haaa bon appétit mes amis !
Bisous, Faya & Dyos

Hollie and Janie said...

Noah,
You look so spoiled having your treats in bed! hehe Those look so yummy!!!!
Love,
Janie

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Oh that does look yummy. Enjoy..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Astrid Keel said...

Oooh yummy yummy in your tummy! That looks so good!

Lorenza said...

That Wooscotti looks delicious!
Glad you all enjoyed it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Unknown said...

Wowzer. That is fun! Willow doesn't look like she's taking her piece, can i have it?
Norwood

Abby said...

Hi, Noah...

Yummy...And, you got to eat it in bed, too...

What could be better??

Abby xxxooo

Stanley said...

Noah!

All I can say is, MAN, you've got your mama trained right, buddy! Wooscotti in bed. You're living the life.

Goober love,
Stanley

Moco said...

Being hand fed is super.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

That looks really yummy! My mom wants to try some too!
--JB

TwoSpecialWires said...

Yummmmm. We can almost smell them, and we love the idea of not having to move a leg muscle to enjoy
'em. You all deserve such good sweet treats!

Fergi and Jake

Petra said...

Yum Yum YUM! I am drooling over this scrumptious food!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Ah yes, wooscotti, straight from the woos of Steve and Kat - the very best treat Mom has ever made for us.

Woos, the OP Pack

Anonymous said...

Isn't Steve and Kat the coolest to share that recipe??? I am so glad your mum made you some. Ours didn't look as pretty, however. Humm... maybe we need to come over and have your mum show ours??
Hugs,
Sitka

The Army of Four said...

mmmm... wooscotti! I wish our mom would make us some REAL soon!
Play bows,
Zim

Marvin said...

hey Noah! please send your human servant over here, I could do with some cheering up, and some good and efficient service in the bakery and food department!

lotsaluv, Marv xxxxxxxxx

Mason Dixie said...

those look very yummy, are they good right out of the oven too?

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

You've got to get your mom to make it with the carob. That is what really makes Wooscotti the best.

Chef Kat, of Kat's Crazy Kitchen

Thor and Jack said...

That look super delicious!

xoxo,
Thor

tula monstah said...

Noah you got it good ovah there!
Holy schmoly, homemade bisquit with beddy bye service. D takes care of you :)

can't imagine there's any left?

kisses, tula

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Oh yum yum yum yum yummers! That's what I call a dog treat!
XO-BabyRD

Our mommy is amazed that your wicker bed is still in one piece. I'd have that thing chewed up in tatters pronto. he he. The treat looks so good. D is a good cook from the looks of things.
WelshieHugs, Hootie

Tee said...

Yummers! We could do with some!

Licks and wags

Tuffy and the Dog Woods Pack

erin said...

Looks delicious! I wish I could get my girl to bake for me!
Woof,
Keeley

Guest Book

Followers