Hi hi everyone it's me Tess. I was given a bath today and I didn't like it one bit........
Noah: The only reason you were captured and bathed Tess is because YOU STINK.............What on earth did you roll in?????I, on the other paw smell wonderful, so why did I have to
have a bath.............lord !!!!
What are you looking at Willow??
Not happy!!!!
On a cheerier note, I love to play this game with Bryan
We hope all our maties living in the Northern Hemisphere aren't suffering too badly from the cold. I wish you could all come visit us in Leura. It's warm !!!!
Have a good weekend
Noah xx
30 comments:
You are a funny person, Noah. Would ya listen to yourself bark! Hilarious!!
Great game that.
Oh, the dreaded bath. Me no like that either.
Love, Molly
It must have been khwite ripe!
As fur your warm temps: no thanks! I'm a Siberian!
Happy Weekend to ALL of WOO!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Awwwwwwwwwwww, you and Bryan are best buddies! We love it!
You're such a handsome boy, Noah!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Noah, the game's a little mysterious! It just seems to involve woofing. Penny thinks it sounds like fun, though. She's been lying beside me here giving off little woofs every time you do.
I am not sure what game you are playing, but it ends in belly rubs which is a good thing.
Slobbers,
Mango
Hi Dales!
Bath smaths... you'll end up stinking again in 20 minutes. THat's what I tell mom and it usually convinces her to delay it.
Ha noah.. i like belly rub games.
norwood
* don't forget to get your entries in for the terrier group!
Hi Noah!
Looks like i´m going to take a bath too!
Great game with Dad! Belly rubs are the best!
so do you get the post bath zoomies like my two? did you at least get nice and dirty before the bath?
Have a great and clean weekend yourself, Noah! I'm glad you enjoyed being toweled off at least :)
Twink!
Bryan is a great belly rubber - looks like all the dales like to have fun with him. Yes, it is quite cold here now but we are going to have a warm up to double digits next week - we love the cold but it HAS been frigid as of late.
Woos, Phantom and Thunder
Hi Noah,
I wish we could be there where it's warm also. Aren't baths fun? Hee, hee, hee!
Don't be a stranger, come by and see us.
Luv,
Riley and Star.
Hi, Noah!
I'd be happy to be there and have a bath!
Here is very cold for that now!
I can see you have fun with that game... and the best part is the end of it... with belly rubs!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Hi Noah - oh, poor Tess, you really don't look happy! You know, the snow that we've been having has been so bitter that it's been attaching to our fur in giant ice balls every time we go out. Which means every time we come back from a walk we have to endure a mini bath as it's the only thing that will defrost the ice. We love the snow but the daily baths we most certainly do NOT love - eek!
Hey, we loved the video! Female human thinks you have a lovely deep bark Noah - she thinks you sound very manly!! We love to see doggies having fun - and you sure are!
Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.
That looks like a fun game! Paris said your deep bark is "very masculine".
OH what torture they put you threw. Enjoy your warm weather...
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
Oh no...not the dreaded HOSEDOWN??? At least it's warm there...we all got baths yesterday too...somethin' bout us smellin' like rotting towels that had mildewed or somethin'...'specially Stan's beardie...I mean we're out in the snow a billion times a day...it's hard to reblowdry my curls every single time!!
I adore hearin' ya barkie, Noah...it's not at all like my bark...mine's a tad higher pitched...just a smidgeon...
Kisses, dear...
Laciegirlie
Oh...I just read bout the cheese makin'...I could so come and play the role of
Little Miss Muffet...I could sit on my tiny tuffet and
STUFF MYSELF WITH CURDS AND WHEY...
Oh yummers...Mumsie adores curds...they like squeak in your toofers...
Kisses...Lac
Noah, we sure hope we weren't partly responsible for the baths that took place at your home. Just 'cause we were smelly doesn't mean anyone else was! We'd hate to put anydoggie through a bath for no good reason.
That barking game with Bryan was a lot like my barking game with Moma. (You've got such a wonderful, deep resonant bark!) I've gotta learn the lie down-roll over-get a belly rub part, though. That looks like the best part and I haven't tried that yet.
Enjoy the warmth...
Love ya
Jake (and Fergi) xxoo
Poor Tess - a bath! Not on at all!
Noah you had Mindy running to the window to look outside for you, you are such a big softy lying on your back for your tummy to be rubbed!!!
Alf n mindy xx
Noah,
Are you so traumatized from your bath?? I despise them, too!! You and B look like you are having so much fun! Mama says she is ready to move in with yall in warm Australia!! She claims to be traumatized by all this freezing weather!!!
Love,
janie
Noah that's a great game you are playing with Brian. Wagging to hear your deep boy's bark box in full action. No wonder the girlies were running off.
Wiry loves Eric xx
That sounds fun. Nice bark, Noah! Oh poor you Tess...but you'll smell so much nicer than Noah after this ;-)
I really believe you when you say you hate the bath - it's written all over you!
Happy (belated) New Year!!
Bath is my (Pinot) thing but not for me... (Momo)
ahhh did you say your humans made cheese?? OMD, we really have to repeat it to our humans. "Noah's humans made cheese at home, mom and dad~!"
We hope baby bat is doing great. :) What a cute little one, huh!
Thank you so much for your congratrs message to our pawrents. It means a lot to us. :)
Momo & Pinot
A fun game and a good bellyrub. What a way to end the game!!! Something must have gotten into your humans & mine. I got a bath AND a haircut. But then I don't mind because I always get a treat when she is done. Chica got one too. She's not real happy about having a bath yet. She'll learn.
Tailwags
Ernie, Sasha, & Chica
Hi Noah!
we missed you! and thank you for the wonderful card.. I love it a lot!
as for the baths. I'm sorry you didnt like taking baths too much. I absolutely LOVE baths and would even voluntarily lug my huge beehind inside the bathroom and sleep there hooman willing. :)
If anything, at least you smelled wonderful afterwards, didnt you? I also hope your pawrents made it up to you with a nice yummy treat for being such good boys and girl after your little "encounter" with the hose. :)
have a happy new year!
drooly kisses,
Aki and Poopie
We can never have enough of belly rubs!!
Hmnmm so did you manage to find out what did Tess rolled in to get herself stinky?? We hate baths.. ewww....
Noah!! My mum gets more and more in love with you everytime she sees your picture, and now we see you in action... ohhh boy.. I think if my mum were in Oz, she would attempt to steaaaaaaaaaal you! (But you're safe, I'll keep her in Canada..LOL)
Your game with Bryan looks like a more polite version of my keep away game (without the object). Maybe we are long lost cousins or siblings??
Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade
I just want to add that I saw your leg twitch, I have it tooooo! Also, your sissies run around like STINKY & STINKY#2 while you try to play with hoomans just like me!!
Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade
Your barking in that video made us go crazy! We ran all over the house looking for you!
Woof,
Keeley & Teagan
Post a Comment