Sometimes people leave things behind at our B&B. Luckily this person didn't want her lost item back. Willow & Lucy had a great game of tuggerwar with it. It might have been a good bra but it didn't stand the Airedale test.
Monday, September 17, 2007
Bra girls
Posted by
Noah the Airedale
at
6:47 PM
Labels:
Berlei introduces new endurance tests for their new range of bras
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Hey Noah,
How cool that you have your own blog. You'll really enjoy meeting lots of new pals.
Katy xxx
Thanks Katy, we're having a great time blogging and we look forward to meeting Cassidy.
Noah, Willow, Lucy & Tess
xxx
Not 1 ....not 2....not 3....but 4 airedales !!!! It's a dream ! Big kisses, Faya the Swiss Airedale
Hahaha - they should use some Dales in "stress tests"!!!
That's a GREAT photo!
Love,
Bogart
Oh Noah...that's so cool that you have one of those bratoys to play with too!! Every once in a while we find one here...if you chew the plastic pieces off, it really seems to aggravate the hoomans!!! Hey theres a BIG pawty this weekend. Asta's turning one; she's a WFT in New York City. Stanley will be there and a lot of the other dogs...go to her website (Asta, Up Over...there's an Asta, Down Under too...) I saw she left a comment on your last post...click on her pic. You'll see the invite on her blog. The pawties "virtual"..it's a Western party..cowboys and all that...you guys don't need costumes...just be ready to party down and eat...not to mention a few drinks if I know Asta!!!!! Hope to see you there!!
Wiry barks, Scruffy
Great Scruffy, I'll tell my male human Bryan because my female human Denise is off on a shopping weekend away with the girlies and she usually helps me with blogging.
We would hate to miss Asta's vertual party. We could wear daledanas to get in the party spirit.
Hey, Noah Boy (and sissies)!
I don't think there's a bra out there that could stand up to the Airedale test! Unless... it was made like one of Madonna's metal ones!
Get ready to open up the sissy hotline. Once I get one, I'm going to be ringing your phone off the hook (or burning up the internet with peemails to you).
Goober love,
Stanley
Hehehe, that is sooo funny!
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
Hi, friends
Nice to meet you!
I don't have siblings to play with but I love to steal my mom's bras to play too! I have lots of fun even if my mom doesn't agree!
Have a nice day
Lorenza
What a fabulous picture! You girls are the business!
Thanks for dropping by, by the way, and sorry it's taken me so long to get back. I've been in scatterbrain mode I think.
Post a Comment