The weekend Tess came to live with us was a disaster. Things couldn't have gone more wrong. Our pinkies thought they did all the right things to introduce Tess. That weekend we visited the vet twice with more visits during the week. The problem was that at first Tess thought I, Noah should be hers and she didn't want to share me with Lucy or Willow, so she attacked them. Willow backed off as she is a sweetheart and doesn't have a horrid bone in her body. Lucy on the other hand didn't back down and the two of them got into some horrible fights. Tess came off worse for wear. First her eye lid was ripped and then on the Sunday night after another awful fight her leg was damaged.
Six weeks have past now and things are completely different. Tess and Lucy are always in each others company. They love a good game of bitey face and are a good match for each other. Willow joins in now and again though she much prefers my company. Who can blame her !



17 comments:
Hi Noah
Great that all is settled in your household now.
You keep them in order Noah and then there will be no more trips to the vets.
Good luck
Molly and Taffy
Noah
Thank dogness things have quieted down..that must have been supew scawy! My pawents had the same thing with their two wires befowe me..some vewy scawy fights,and then kissy,kissy. It must be lovely but also hawd to have all the giwls want to be with you..when it's peaceful,it must be heaven at youw hose..fouw airedales..wow..bootiful
I'm getting weady fow the pawty,hopeyou awe too
smoochie kisses
Asta
Ohhhh Noah... who can blame Tess or Lucy, you are a GORGEOUS stud (I like I like), of course they all wanted you for themself. I think I would too if I were there! Mum says they don't call us B*TCHES for nothing, I have no idea what she's talking about.
I am glad tho nobody got seriously hurt, and now everybody is getting along after the pack order was sorted out. Now tell me are you the pack leader??? Or are you a pretty happy go lucky buy and just let the gurrrrls rule??
ps. we have the same type of coat Noah!!! Dark ears and super fluffy and curly and sand and dirt and burrs all get stuck in our lovely curls, and we look like fluffy teddies!!
Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade
Noah!!
Good thing the girls got that all sorted out. I'm with Sunshade, though. Of COURSE the Airegirls all wanted you to themselves. At least it's all lovey dovey now!
Give some goober smooches to Willow, Lucy and Tess for me, okay? Just let them know there's another Aireboy out there who loves them too.
Goober love,
Stanley
I like to think I'm the leader of the pack. Lucy has tried but I sorted her out quick smart in the early days. She comes in second although Tess is vying for that position. Poor little Willow, the sweetest of all comes in last but she is the cutest and the nicest.
Sunshade, I noticed your dark ears hubby hubby, arrrrrrh...very nice, just like mine. My coat is like a sheep skin, very thick and woolly. I get hot is summer though.
I've passed on your goober smooches to Willow, Tess and Lucy Stanley. They send goober smooches back at ya.
Asta, we're worried we might miss your vertual party. Our male pinkie might be too busy to help us with blogging and our female pinkie is away for the weekend. We're stressing we'll miss out on wishing you a happy birthday. So we're sending you dale kisses now. Hope you get them xxxxxxx.
Hey Taffy & Molly, hope your all well and Taffy are you keeping those teeth sharpe matie...lol.
Hugs to all
Noah, Willow, Lucy & Tess
Noah,
I'm glad things are much better with Tess now. I understand what happens when dogs start to tussle. In the summers, my moms whole family goes to their summer cottage, and there are four dogs sharing limited space. There are fights, but then there is lots of play too! I hope things keep going well for all of you.
Kirby
Good to hear that you all are settling down now with Tess. Hope everything goes well!
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
Hey buddies :-)
Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you and I am sure you will make lots of new friends here :-)
Love
Opy
Oh Noah...that musta been awful for your parents when the girls were fighting over you!! But, like the above, I can seeeeee why. You're very handsome. I had to straighten Scruffy out the day I moved in here. That took about 20 seconds. Lakies rule...at least over Scruffy!! Beg your peeps to let you come to the pawty??????!!! Use those Dale charms!
Flirting Lakie winks,
Lacie
G'day Opy, thanks for visiting me.
Hiya Lacie, I'll give it my best shot to make the pawty. I hope my pinkie bryan doesn't let me down.
Noah
Hi Noah...
My name is Ruby, nice to meet you! Wow...that sounded like a scawie situation when Tess first arrived! I'm so glad things have worked out!
Come visit my blog sometime...Lots of Licks, Ruby
G'day Noah,
Thanks for signing my guest book. My, there are a lot of airedales in NSW. There are not many Foxy's down here in Mexico.
xxx Asta, Melbourne
Sounds like you really had your paws full for a little while Noah. But things seem to work themselves out given a little time. Welcome to doggy bloggin' :-)
The FleasGang
You all are AWFULLY CUTE together... I love to play with my Dale buddies, wish I had a few more at home!
Love,
Bogart
Wow a packa dales! Too many wimmin tho, they need to getya a coupla nice mellow guy pals.
Bussie Kissies
Buster
Hi Noah! Nice to meet you! You´re handsome boy and your sisters are adorable.Come see my blog!
Love and licks
Thor
Thanks everyone, I havent been able to get back to everyone cause our computer broke down and then my pinkie D went away from the weekend but I promise to visit everyone's blog real soon.
Luv ya
Noah
Post a Comment