Sunday, September 16, 2007

My Sister Tess


This is my sister Tess. She came to live with us on August 10, 2007. She used to live in Melbourne but needed to be rehomed. We heard about Tess via Airedale Rescue in Victoria. She really needed to go to a home where someone is home all the time and our pinkie Bryan runs our B&B so he is home all day.
At her old home, Tess used to escape, wondering off to play with other dogs. Here she is really happy to hang out with us. She hasn't run off yet so I guess she likes us. Tess is 4.5 years old. Her birthday is December 7. After a rough start, fighting with Lucy and a few trips to the vet, she has settled in well. Lucy and Tess have become good friends and enjoy playing bitey face together. We're really happy it has worked out. Now she is one of the pack.

10 comments:

Asta said...

Hi Noah
I'm Asta one of Stanley's giwlfwiends..I saw you wite to him, and thought I would visit..you and youw sistews awe vewy cute..I'd like to be fwiends..come visit
smoochie kisses
Asta

Stanley said...

Hey, Noah!!

WOoHOo!! Another AireBoy in the blogging world! Very cool.

I'm so glad you stopped by to say hi. I love that you live with 3 Airegirls ~ that must be a blast. You're right, Lucy DOES look a lot like Gertie. Gertie has papers stating she is pure Airedale, but we think she's got some other terrier in her. Maybe it's Irish.

My hooman girl is looking for a sister for me. She'd like to find a smaller Airedale (I'm a lean 80 lbs) who is sassy enough to keep me in line (as IF). She's also looking at some Wire Fox Terriers (all rescue pups). You and your family of dales has inspired her!

I am so stinkin' excited you came by. I'm going to link to your blog so it's easy to stay in touch!

Can't wait to hear about your adventures.

Your goober bud,
Stanley

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Hey Noah...you all are adorable!!...we're friends of Asta and Stanley!!! I'm a Wire Fox and Lacie is a Lakeland Terrier. She's a munchkin weighing all of 10 lbs at 7 months! Come and visit our blog, too! Terriers rule!!!!!

Lakie licks and wiry barks,

Scruffy and Lacie

Duke said...

Hi Noah,

Stanley is one of our best friends and he told us to come by and say hi to you and your sisters! We're coming back REAL often! We can't wait to hear more of your daily adventures!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Noah the Airedale said...

Wow, this is great. Thanks guys for all the great welcomes. I hope I can keep up with everyones blog.
You might have to give me a nose poke every now and again if I'm not keeping up.

The Black and Tans. said...

Hi Noah


This blogging lark is real cool don't you think? Great to see you around and make sure you get loads of access to the computer don't let those pinkies hog it!!

Molly and Taffy.

Headgirl said...

Hi there Aire-guys!
So good to have you on board... not that I'm a bogging dog, just a human with a dog fixation...

pats & pets to you
Blue
x

Bogart H. Devil said...

Hey Noah!

Welcome to the wild, wooly world of blogging! You've got quite the terrier housefull there, mom is soooo jealous..

If you haven't yet, run over to Dogs With Blogs (www.dogswithblogs.com.au) to join up and meet even more new friends! It's the BEST!!!

I'll be linking up with you too on both of my blogs - toaireisdivine.blogspot.com and www.toaireisdivine.com.

Love & Aire Kisses to you and those gorgeous Aire-girls,

Bogart

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Hi and welcome we am not Airedales but we are Aussies ;-) who love all dogs!

Tail wags
Scrappy and Pebbles

Noah the Airedale said...

Hiya Blue, Bogart, Scrappy & Pebbles.
We joined dogs with blogs yesterday. I guess we have to play the waiting game until we are accepted. Can't wait.


Noah, Willow, Tess & Lucy

Guest Book

Followers