Sunday, September 16, 2007

My Sister Willow


This is my youngest sister Willow. She came to live with us as a puppy when I was just 3 years old. She is my best mate and I'm happy to share my food and toys with her. She likes to bite my tail and back legs, little rascal that she is. Willow turned 3 on May 21, 2007. Isn't she a cutie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there little cuitie pie, I agree with you big bro, you are a real sweetie.

Forché
xx

Noah the Airedale said...

Thank you Forchee, how is little Kitty Cantrell going?

Willow

Anonymous said...

Dear Willow,

It's so nice to hear from you. I wish Little miss KC had lots of sisters and a brother like you, but she is unfortunately an only child, but I don't think she minds to much as she can sometimes be a little territorial. I like to think it is a case of her not wanting to share me with anyone else, but you never know with felines! We have some fun moments together on the weekend when I am home. We usually sit together on a picnic rug in the back yard and soak up the sun, she so likes her human comforts!

I know your mum is in Melbourne this week, so it's up to you guys to keep dad company - I am sure she will have lots of big hugs for your all when see gets back.

Until next time,
Forchée
xx

Guest Book

Followers