Saturday, October 27, 2007

Dressing up for the Halloween Pawty


Well as you can probably tell our outfits for the birthday bash Halloween Pawty was left to the last minute. We did discuss this earlier in the week but the pinkies were too preoccupied with themselves to help us out.....it's all about them.......Finally at the 11th hour, they got off their butts to help us with our costumes. If you're wondering what we're supposed to be, we are GHOSTS.....No we're not lining up for an airecut at the barber..........sigh



Aaaaaaah Tess, what happened to your body?????

This is Ghostly Willow.....doesn't she look scary!


Here is a ghostly shot of Lucy.....eeeeeep! Pretty scary!!!!

We hope Koobuss, Amber-Mae, Lola, Lorenza, Precious and Dewey have a great barkday.
Now we just have to wait for Aire-Ruby to come on down and take us to Salem. Oh better not forget the Kangaroo tails.


Hugs and tail wags

Noah


29 comments:

Kirby said...

Hi Noah, Tess, Lucy and Willow,

You make the cutest little ghosts ever! I'm sure you are going to be very, very spooky at the party. Hope you all have tons of fun, oh, you'll have to fill me in on these 'kangaroo tails'. Are they a Australian treat? You must tell me more!

Your pal,
Kirby

Asta said...

Noah
You and the giwls look pwetty scawy,hehehe..I love a fwiendly ghost!
I can't wait to see you thewe!
smoochiekisses
Asta
What awe kangawoo tails like???

Noah the Airedale said...

Kangaroo tails are very delicious. Anyone can eat them, even humans, although we like ours raw. They are full of protein and can be a bit rich so if you have a delicate tummy you should take it easy. The meat is very lean and healthy. Not sure if you can buy them overseas so you might have to indulge on your next trip to Oz.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah

Faya said...

Raw meet is the best ..... I hope I can meet you at the party even if I am scared of ghosts...
Kisses, Faya

Finni said...

Hi guys, those are great scary costumes! LOL Looks like a great ghostly procession lining up for kangaroo tails. (they sound yummy!)

Finni x

Duke said...

hahaha Mitch will fit right in with you and the girlz, Noah! He's going as a ghost too! This is going to be one fun pawty!
See you aboard Aire Ruby!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Amber-Mae said...

Hey guys! Oh, you four look funny in your costumes...There are going to be alot of ghosts at the pawty.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pals, love the costumes! How do your pinkies get you all together sitting so nicely? See you at the pawty! J x

Urban Smoothie Read said...

u guys looks funny in that white wardrobe....
happy halloweeeeen....

Mojo, Digger and family said...

oh my, those are the wildest photos ever!!! Arf arf arf arooooooo! You lot are amazing.

Agatha and Archie said...

We think you look adorable and Archie isn't scared at all( he keeps running under the bed at other dogs costumes) We are looking forward to the tailes and having a blast tinight!! Love A+A

The Thuglets said...

Whoooooooo hoooooooo! Great costumes guys. Glad you told us it was you! Very scarey.
Hope we make it to the party - should be a great haunting.

The Thugletsx

Headgirl said...

Hi there!

I've seen you're ghostly gang around before... even posted a photo of you all, a while back on my blog, not realing it WAS you!

Pats & Pets
Blue

Bogart H. Devil said...

WOW - very impressive group shot there of all of you in your DaleGhost costumes :)

Love,
Bogart

Thor and Jack said...

Hi pals!
Great costumes! You all are very scary!
Boo!
Thor

Harry said...

You look brillant, absolutely fantastic, bravo! I think you're far too cute to be scary though.

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Lacy said...

woofies Noah and Girls!!! u all lookies grweat as ghosties...we gonna have soo muchs funs...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Anonymous said...

You all look great in your ghost costumes - enjoy the pawty!

River

Alf said...

Great costumes Guys and Girls! I love the one of Tess "Head on a bed!"

Have a great pawty.

Alf n Mindy xxxx

Kien said...

Hi Noah...

u guys are not bad at all.. look pretty scary to me.. but i think we just love to smile that makes us a friendly ghost.. hehehe..

oh btw, thanks for visiting me at my blog.. hope we can be friend and i will link u in my fav list..

Cheers
Rossi

Lorenza said...

Hi, friends.
My mom is wondering how you all can be sitting there and looking so calm! Sure I can't do that. The sit stay still command is not for me!
Thanks for the great time at the party!
Have a good night
Lorenza

the Corgi Girls said...

BOL, love the costumes! They look great on you all!

;o)
M & I

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

ha ha ha ha! Yes, your photo did look a bit like the queue in the barber shop!

love and licks, Marvin xxxxxx

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hee Noah, you doggies do kinda look like you're waiting for your turns at the barber
Cute ghosts. :)

~ Girl girl

Stanley said...

Hey Kids!

In your two group shots it looks like a mass of disembodied Dale heads! Love it.

You guys were so fun at the pawty! I loved twirling around with you girls, and Noah too! Who knew that AireGhosts were such partiers!

Goober love,
Stanley

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Dunstan saw ur blog and decided to be a ghost too...he did look darn creepy!!!!! Did u ever get ur bodies back??? Scruffy and I are still going around with switched heads...it makes for interesting conversations at the pet store.

Lacie

Ferndoggle said...

I think your costumes are pawfect! It was fun pawtying with you guys this weekend.

Thanks for the barkday wishes!

Lola

Persephone and Buster said...

You guys are a terrifying bunch! Wish you could come trick-or-treating to OUR house. We were giving out candy eyeballs!

Cheers,

Persephone & Buster

Koobuss said...

You guys looked great at the pawty!! It was hard to tell you apart!! hehe.

Thank you for the birthday wishes. Didn't we have fun! I hope we can have a birthday next year.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I just added you to my friend's list. I tried to sign your guest book, but for some reason it would not let me post my picture. I don't know why. I'm kinda cute!

Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

Guest Book

Followers