Thursday, April 24, 2008

Opy & Charlie sent us toys

G'day maties,

A parcel arrived yesterday from our friends Opy & Charlie. Inside were 4 funny bouncy rubbery little devils. They have feet, horns, they squeak and they bounce all over the place. The girls are absolutely loving them but they can't decide which one they want. My sissies are nuts, they each want the one the other has.............THEY'RE THE SAME !!!!!!.
Lucy squeaks hers so loud she is sending me deaf. Tess is trying to chew hers and has managed to take a foot off one. Willow is trying to steal one off Tess but so far hasn't succeeded. God knows why she wants that one......
I think Opy & Charlie actually got those balls for me, Noah since I've recently lost mine.......sigh.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah

39 comments:

Mack said...

Why do sissies have to steal all the good toys??

Duke said...

OMG you got 4 bad Cuz's! You guys are SO LUCKY!!!!!!!! Opy and Charlie really know how to pick out the absolutely BEST toys ever! Make sure you and the girls all squeak and once and drive the hoomans nutty! hehehehe

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Why did she have to go and steal the foot off of your toy? She should have asked first before she did something so mean! Oh well I suppose...maybe you can steal them all and hide them under your bed!

How is the weather? Is it getting cooler? Are you gonna grow out your winter coat soon!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Why did she have to go and steal the foot off of your toy? She should have asked first before she did something so mean! Oh well I suppose...maybe you can steal them all and hide them under your bed!

How is the weather? Is it getting cooler? Are you gonna grow out your winter coat soon!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Molly and Gertrude said...

WHAT FUNNN!!!!!!!

ps - please could you ask your pinky to send us the link to that collar website again please...we want to help pick new ones!

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Sweet Noah....

They took ur cuz's????

Those Girls....

Gotta admire them, though...they are opportunists!!
So you got to meet Gertie's mom and dad?? Lucky! They looked like they had such a crazy time with the Thuglets!!!!! Do you guys get fed like the Thuglets rents serve??? Lasagne? Salmon?

Sniff...we get kibble. Maybe Mumsie will score us some marrow bones tonight...mmmmmmmmmmmmm...

And Noah...I know that others might think ur a bit um aloof.

I don't. I know how sensitive you are and sometimes things just get too intense for ya...like all those sissies...

You are a gentle soul, Sweet Noah!

Fliry sorta barks,
Lacie

Juno said...

The last picture looks pawsome!!!

Momo & Pinot

Deetz said...

I am thinkin those are all yours too and the girls should leave them alone. That was really nice of them to send. I like their lil horns....lol
Deetz

the Corgi Girls said...

Evil Cuzs! How fun! They squeek, squeek, squeek! What a great gift!

Have fun!!!

;o)
M & I

Lacy said...

woofies noah and girls....wowzers, watt nice pressies opy and charlie sended u..hmmm mayb dr snitchybug can fix a broke cuz??

b safe,
~rocky~

Joe Stains said...

omdog cuz are the very bestest toys EVER MADE! I love them so so so much!

Lizzy said...

Man, those are awesome! I've never had one myself before, but I see everyone else is enjoying them!

I think they were all most definitely for you, Noah.

Sparky

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Noah!

Consider this a formal invitation to come and play in AZ with me! Bring your pinkie too! Today was 85and sunny all day with a slight breeze! This is perfect park playing, lake swimming and chewy eating weather! Come on down, I'll even share my toys with you!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasely

Lorenza said...

Hi, Noah!
Your comment at the end of the post made our day! You are so funny!
Opy and Charlie were so nice sending you all those toys.
I have one of those bad cuz... and I don't like it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, that's so very nice of them. I used to lo0ve cuzes! Hope you have a fun time with them & remember to chew the legs off 1st.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

i said...

Such lovely presents! Happy squeaking! Squeak! Squeak!

Stanley said...

Hey, Noah!

Charlie & Opy's parents sure know what dogs like! Give me a bad cuz any day, and I'll drive the nearest hoomans CRAZY with all the squeaking. Too bad you have so many stealing sissies. It's that way at my place too, except I only have 1 sissy who acts like 4 sissies.

Hope you were able to rescue at least 1 cuz for yourself, though you're right. You deserve 2 to replace the balls you just lost.

Goober love & cuz squeaking smooches,
STanley

Miss Ellie and Baz said...

Hey Noah, you are so lucky to get nice pressies like that. They look like awesome fun. Can't you steal them all off the sissies and take them upstairs?

Miss Ellie xxx

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Noah!

First and foremost, I got my new collars today! I got one that looks like the Lacoste Gator...makes me look preppy, but girl too...yuck! Then I got a skull and pirate one...a tie die one, and then one that says woof all over it! I think you would be proud of my new collection! I grew outta my others!

Secondly, my teeth are falling out! I don't know where they are going but they are leaving me! Do you remember how much that hurts! It's killing me. I've been crying a lot and I got blood all over my toys...looks like my toys all killed each other. I lost my canine today, and that is the worst of them all...I can't chomp down on my human like I used to!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Simba and Jazzi said...

That was very thoughtful. I hope you enjoy playing with them.

Simba xx

Princess Patches said...

OMdoG! You got devil cuzes! They are tooooo cool! We know you'll all have fun with them!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Faya said...

It is very nice from Opy and Charlie... You should keep your toys far away from the girls (I know what I am talking about...)...
Kisses, Faya

The Black and Tans. said...

Hi Noah

Those new toys you received from Opy are just hilarious. Hope you manage to keep yout paws on your one before it is totally shredded.

Happy weekend

Molly and Taffy xx

Finni said...

Those are great squeaker toys! Hope your pinkies have ear plugs!
It's really good of Opy and Charlie to send you substitutes.
Bye for now.
Finni xx

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I really enjoy reading all the puppy posts on Noah's Bark. What adorable dogs! I thought you and your readers might be interested in learning about how to care for an aging pet.

Forty-five million strong, the “Pet Boomer” generation (cats and dogs age seven and older) is experiencing many of the same health problems as their “Human Boomer” counterparts. Yet, most pet owners fail to notice these signs, therefore missing the opportunity to proactively manage their pets’ health to extend their four-legged friends’ lives by years.

Here are a few resources for you and your readers to use to learn about the Pet Boomer population:
1) Online Video: This short video segment from Marty Becker, DVM, a nationally recognized pet expert, author and Good Morning America contributor, features five common health conditions in aging pets. Please feel free to link to the video segment from http://www.petboomers.com. If you prefer, I can also send you the link to the video on YouTube so that you can embed it on your blog.
2) Not-for-Profit book called The Merial / Merch Manual for Pet Health: This manual, authored by 200 veterinarians, is the first comprehensive guide to health care of all pets, especially the Pet Boomer population. If you are interested, I can send you a copy of The Merial/Merck Manual for Pet Health and any supporting photography for your blog.
3) PetBoomers.com: This new Web site is a resource for all pet owners. It offers quizzes, facts, statistics on the aging pet population and is a terrific resource for pet owners dealing with traveling with a pet, pet poisons and emergencies.

If you are interested in any or all three of these resources, please email me and I will be glad to share more information or provide digital assets.

I think you and your readers will find these resources highly valuable for owners with pets of all ages, especially those with pets entering their boomer years.


Best,
Sarah Woodward

Harry said...

Cassidy has a red devil Cuz, it has a very annoying squeak!

Toodle pip
Harry x

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Awesome toys... Louie and I would have lots of fun with those..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Southbaygirl said...

Hi Noah and the girls, Squeaky toys! yippee! you are lucky to get toys in the mail! I hope you don't lose them!

velcro

Kirby said...

Hey Noah,

Sweet, you all got a Bad Cuz! I loved mine. I loved it till I ate off the horns and feet, and Mom tossed it out. He he! I'm sure you all will have hours of fun play time with those bad boys. Enjoy! Oh, Charlie and Opy are so super for sending those to you. Friends are just the best!!

Your pal,
Kirby

Persephone and Buster said...

Ohhh...EVIL "Cuz-Ball-Totems!" Remembrance of Orbs Past! Do not weep, Noah.

Now it's our experience that it takes LOTS of focused effort to chew the feet off of these little devils...

Get to work!

Cheers,

Buster & Sephie

Thor and Jack said...

Noah,
So cool Opy and Charlie send you those nice toys!

Thor

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Dude,

My human almost got me one of those toys today. Are they really fun? What happens? What do you do with it?

Slurp!

Mr. T-Bone Beasley

parlance said...

That Tess must be a strong chewer! I thought Bad Cuz was almost indestructible.

Asta said...

Noah
I think you should get them all!!!! and if ...IF, you feel like tit , you can let the giwls plsy with them..bad cuzzes awe soo good! Opy and Chawlie awe the best
smoochie kisses
Asta

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

You got Cuz! We don't have them over here in the UK. I think they'd last about 5 minutes! J x

Eric said...

Hey, Cool Cuz pals! Wahta pawfect present. I had one of those - detroyed it in an afternoon I seem to remember!!!Give it a good go, you;ll be able to do the same and so satisfying to kill that squeek. Don't let those girlies boss you around Noah, you are too much the kind gentleman!!

Wagging, Eric x

The Zoo Crew said...

We LOVE Cuz's....especially the "bad" ones!! Have fun with your new toys!

TZC

Agatha and Archie said...

A CUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!! WOOHOO!!!! It will drive the pinkies NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love A+A

Guest Book

Followers